Under-Reported Details of the Migrant Caravans

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
iStock-496552886-1-702x459.jpg

Snowflakes keep demanding that we believe the caravans are only made up of poor women and children fleeing the terrible hardships of their homelands.

Bovine excrement!

Here’s the unvarnished truth:

1) The migrant caravan is made up mostly of young, adult men.

While most mainstream media outlets will highlight pictures and quotes of young children and women in distress, the reality is that 70% of the group are young, adult males. In fact, there are so many strong-bodied men in the caravans that “men are pushing women and children to the front of the mass of people to use them as ‘human shields’ against the police and military who tried to block their progress.”

2) The migrant caravan houses members outside of Central America and even from the Middle East, with the potential of some terrorists.

Recently, the Department of Homeland Security revealed that individuals from more than 20 countries were discovered in the caravans, with representation from Somalia, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh. Additionally, there have been reports of individuals from Haiti and India. Some of these countries are known hotbeds for Islamic terrorism.

3) The migrant caravan contains members who have criminal records.

In the same report provided by DHS, it was listed that at least 270 members had been formally convicted of crimes in the United States, ranging from child sexual assault to armed robbery. This figure does not include those who have committed crimes in their own country as well as those who have committed crimes throughout their journey to the U.S. border.

4) The migrant caravan consists of violent and disruptive members.

Members of the migrant caravans continue to confront Mexican authorities in dangerous ways. Reports indicate migrants have been throwing Molotov cocktails, rocks, and even firing weapons at Mexican authorities to ensure their journey is not impeded.

Sure sounds like a whole lot more than innocent women and children.

More @ Under-Reported Details of the Migrant Caravans

Central American Caravan Poses Serious Public Health Threat; TB, Dengue, Chikungunya @ Central American Caravan Poses Serious Public Health Threat; TB, Dengue, Chikungunya - Judicial Watch

This is not some half-baked site but one with doctors and others making this claim.

Fitton: ‘Elaborately Planned’ Caravan Attracts Human Traffickers and Gangbangers @ Fitton: ‘Elaborately Planned’ Caravan Attracts Human Traffickers and Gangbangers - Judicial Watch

I sure hope not one of these assholes steps one foot into America.

Hope the military, Border Patrol, local LEO's and the Mexicans turn them back to Honduras.

Lol the election’s over, guy. Caravan’s are no longer “news.”

Yeah they are and will probably be back on the board tomorrow.

To good of a story to waste.
It already served its purpose. You and your fellows crapped your pants in agony and made sure to get to the polls. Now the GOP elite can go back to figuring out how to increase spending while cutting taxes for themselves. Nobody will care about caravans again.

It already served its purpose. You and your fellows crapped your pants in agony and made sure to get to the polls. Now the GOP elite can go back to figuring out how to increase spending while cutting taxes for themselves. Nobody will care about caravans again.

LMAO boy are you out to lunch.

No one crapped their pants in agony. What an idiot you are.

We have over 7,000 invaders headed our way and if you think no one cares then it just shows what an idiot you are.

We have over 7,000 invaders headed our way and if you think no one cares then it just shows what an idiot you are.
Last I checked the caravan was 800 miles away and there are 1100 arrests a day at the border. That means you ignored 10’s of thousands of illegals trying to get through the border during the time you spent crapping your pants in agony over a politically convenient caravan.

Last I checked the caravan was 800 miles away and there are 1100 arrests a day at the border. That means you ignored 10’s of thousands of illegals trying to get through the border during the time you spent crapping your pants in agony over a politically convenient caravan.

The only person I see crapping his pants in agony is you.

Nothing politically convenient about 7,000 assholes headed to our border.

If that's how you see it then it just shows what a moron you are.

Okay in a couple weeks I’ll ask you what happened to this caravan and you’ll have no idea. I wonder what the echo chaber will have you shitting your panties about then.

Okay in a couple weeks I’ll ask you what happened to this caravan and you’ll have no idea. I wonder what the echo chaber will have you shitting your panties about then.

Nah. Check the board tomorrow and also the news. The closer those assholes get to our border the more you will see them on the news. The story will be back front and center.

Nah. Check the board tomorrow and also the news. The closer those assholes get to our border the more you will see them on the news. The story will be back front and center.
Lol okay :cuckoo:

I just checked Drudgereport, perhaps the leading propaganda source for the republican party. They have been one of the top spammers of the caravan nonstory over the last several weeks; months if you include the other caravan. Guess how many articles on the site are about the caravan today...

Lol okay :cuckoo:

LOL Okay.

I just checked Drudgereport, perhaps the leading propaganda source for the republican party. They have been one of the top spammers of the caravan nonstory over the last several weeks; months if you include the other caravan. Guess how many articles on the site are about the caravan today...
The answer is zero :itsok:

What did you expect. Every news agency is talking about the election.

Give it a few days. The caravan will be back in the news as it gets closer to our border.

Give it a few days. The caravan will be back in the news as it gets closer to our border.
Musings on the placebo effect, a cool photo of planet Earth, AI with a human face, a stinky fruit causing a flight delay, the end of greyhound racing, but NOTHING about the caravan on a site that has spent the election season obsessing over the caravan :itsok:

Musings on the placebo effect, a cool photo of planet Earth, AI with a human face, a stinky fruit causing a flight delay, the end of greyhound racing, but NOTHING about the caravan on a site that has spent the election season obsessing over the caravan :itsok:

Give it a while. The story will be back once the press gets done jabbering about the election.

Hope they wait till its at the hundred mile mark, a lot of crap has slipped under the wire while the invaders have had top billing.

Hope they wait till its at the hundred mile mark, a lot of crap has slipped under the wire while the invaders have had top billing.

Yup thousand have been caught and there is no telling how many weren't even seen.

We sure do need that wall.

What will happen is, what made their countries capitals of homicides will make this one a capital of homocide.

Forum List

Back