Under Attack!

Did you see this...

"Nationally syndicated radio show host Mark Levin called out Senator Corker and the Republican-led Senate yesterday saying, “the United States Senate just capitulated to Obama,” and “just rewrote the treaty provision of the Constitution.”

“It just rewrote the treaty provision of the Constitution,” Levin continued, “which is what I talk about all the time, how these people in Washington D.C. usurp the Constitution all the time.”
Levin: ‘US Senate Just Capitulated to Obama,’ and Rewrote the Constitution's Treaty Provision

Republican Corker.....now on my most-hated list.

This is a perfect example of what this president got away with, the misuse of his office and dangerous agreements, and the totally gutless senate letting him get away with unamerican crap time and again. Is there one brave soul among them? I doubt it. This game of politics, power and deceit has them all scared or "in" on the game.

merry christmas or happy "hannukah" < < never tried to spell that word right.

Did you see this...

"Nationally syndicated radio show host Mark Levin called out Senator Corker and the Republican-led Senate yesterday saying, “the United States Senate just capitulated to Obama,” and “just rewrote the treaty provision of the Constitution.”

“It just rewrote the treaty provision of the Constitution,” Levin continued, “which is what I talk about all the time, how these people in Washington D.C. usurp the Constitution all the time.”
Levin: ‘US Senate Just Capitulated to Obama,’ and Rewrote the Constitution's Treaty Provision

Republican Corker.....now on my most-hated list.

This is a perfect example of what this president got away with, the misuse of his office and dangerous agreements, and the totally gutless senate letting him get away with unamerican crap time and again. Is there one brave soul among them? I doubt it. This game of politics, power and deceit has them all scared or "in" on the game.

merry christmas or happy "hannukah" < < never tried to spell that word right.

I hope you aren't letting the Republican establishment suck-ups, like Corker, off the hook.

And....Happy New Year!

I hope you aren't letting the Republican establishment suck-ups, like Corker, off the hook.

And....Happy New Year!

I guess if I thought about it, I might be more radical than Levin?

I've never had a reason to start a list of politicians I admire.

Plus, I have enough trouble admitting to guilt and making amends for some higher ups in my Church :cry:

Forum List

Back