Under Attack!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
With a tip of the hat to my pal Damaged Eagle,....."Welcome To The Jungle"

1. In the jungle, the there is no such thing as loyalty, or honor.
Rather, there is ambush, subterfuge, and barbarism.
Not something one should expect from intelligent, civilized leaders of great nations.
But....sometimes, even intellectuals can't fight their nature, or their ideology.

And, so we saw that today: a so-called leader whose epitaph should be "Once a snake, always a snake."
Welcome to the jungle.

2. There is only one nation in the Middle East whose attitudes, background and culture dictates an alliance with ours.
Only one that honors democracy and our Judeo-Christian traditions,
whose religious book includes this statement, the basis for western civilization:
"you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord."
Leviticus19:18

And the tradition is continued here:
'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:31

3. "Jesse Jackson: 'Zionists Control US, to Lose Clout Under Obama
As U.S. President, Democratic candidate Barack Obama would fundamentally change American policy in the Middle East and keep "Zionists" from controlling it, civil rights activist and Baptist minister Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying Tuesday.
As U.S. President, Democratic candidate Barack Obama would fundamentally change American policy in the Middle East and keep "Zionists" from controlling it, civil rights activist and Baptist minister Jesse Jackson was quoted as saying Tuesday.
....they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House," the Post article continued.
Jesse Jackson: 'Zionists Control US, to Lose Clout Under Obama'

The date of that article was October 14, 2008

4. I have often posed this question:
Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?"
The fact that no Obama supporter has ever responded to it speaks volumes....just not as openly as Jesse Jackson did.

5. Areas of Israel that abut Palestinian areas find it necessary to build wall to keep out the savages who kill women and children.

Israel-anti-terror-wall-1.jpg

Take another look at the picture of the wall...and take note of the city on the hill, to the right.
That city is what the western media refers to as 'a settlement.'

That's like calling Manhattan a settlement.

But they want to pollute the reality, and pretend that the cities that they demand turning over to the Palestinians is merely a temporary jerry-built refugee camp of Israelis.
It is not. It is a vibrant, thriving community rising up from the desert.
And it is permanent.

6. Today, on his way out, the snake advanced the claim that these Israel cities are a bar to some illusory peace.
"Shameful: Obama and Kerry engineer US abstention on UN vote condemning Israel"
Shameful: Obama and Kerry engineer US abstention on UN vote condemning Israel - The Geller Report

Welcome to the jungle.

What the Fuck is the UN gonna do about it...............Write harsher words and say OR or or or ELSE.............

Paper tiger...........and or abstaining the vote is the same as voting for condemnation in my book.

What the Fuck is the UN gonna do about it...............Write harsher words and say OR or or or ELSE.............

Paper tiger...........and or abstaining the vote is the same as voting for condemnation in my book.
They can now start to arrest settles in the identified areas as they are now criminals...

It was an Egyptian proposal and supposedly the US is to blame...Yet Egypt withdrew the proposal......Something Polislick's cut-n-paste hack story never mentioned...

It was an Egyptian proposal and supposedly the US is to blame...Yet Egypt withdrew the proposal......Something Polislick's cut-n-paste hack story never mentioned...

Irrelevant. It was obozo that broke from US policy. Don't be a coward like obozo. You guys did this, so own it, like obozo should have. The fact is he was too coward to vote in favor of it. This resolution is his whether he wants to admit it or not.

Edit: and it's yours too because you voted for him.

A FINAL ACT OF COWARDNESS by OBAMA and KERRY

Didn't have the guts to vote for the resolution.........INSTEAD refused to VOTE AT ALL.........

Typical Politicians.........

Nothing will come of it.............and they are out soon.

Irrelevant. It was obozo that broke from US policy. Don't be a coward like obozo. You guys did this, so own it, like obozo should have. The fact is he was too coward to vote in favor of it. This resolution is his whether he wants to admit it or not.

You guys? I don't have a damn thing to do with anything Oblama , democrats or repubs do in government...I didn't vote for Oblama, that is you fallacy of opinion..

You guys? I don't have a damn thing to do with anything Oblama , democrats or repubs do in government...I didn't vote for Oblama, that is you fallacy of opinion..
None of you LWNJs voted Obama nowadays....:lol:

Yeah, ok, sure, you didn't vote for obozo, I believe you.

I don't give a shit if you do or do not..That is beside the point...You and Polikick think that guilt by association is a logical conclusion..

I'm not a LWNJ, shit for brains, I am a moderate independent...Have been since 1980..Have voted for what ever candidate I like in any party....

I'm not a LWNJ, shit for brains, I am a moderate independent...Have been since 1980..Have voted for what ever candidate I like in any party....

Sure you are

Sure you are
I know you guys need your boogey man to throw shit at....

I don't give a shit if you do or do not..That is beside the point...You and Polikick think that guilt by association is a logical conclusion..

Stop standing up for obozo if you disagree with what he did. Ah you don't disagree what he did, hence you're part of the problem.

Perception....it's a bitch....:lol:

Forum List

Back