Under 2 minute explanation of the democrats open border policy.

1). Hotel Costs would soar.
By how much? Give details please.
Would Mollie Tibbets and Laken Riley still be alive?
2). Produce Costs would soar.
You think the obese trash are gonna get off their government paycheck ass and clean rooms and pick produce.
You RACIST….why would you speak about black people like that?
Who is gonna do those jobs, and do them well?
Didn’t those blacks you cherish used to do those jobs before you replaced them with Mexico’s people?

Didn’t those blacks you cherish used to do those jobs before you replaced them with Mexico’s people?
Who used to pick produce was blacks and school kids/young people looking for a job.

2 of my uncles did that, and they have stories. Idk how they came to be working together at the same time.

One is my blood uncle and the other is his sister's husband. I actually prefer my aunt's husband over

my blood uncle, he's kind of a dick. He married white trash and it rubbed off on him after a few decades.

Last edited:
When the bully in the school setting takes on the weaker individual, I realize that BOTH of these individuals certainly have issues/flaws. Nobody is perfect.

But I sure as hell am NOT going to take the side of the bully and chastise the flawed characteristics of the weaker individual.
Too many people just sit back and watch the bully do his thing.
That certainly isn't YOU, is it?
You tend to embrace the weak, don't YOU?

Too many people just sit back and watch the bully do his thing.
That's exactly what the trump cult does.
Trump is a World Wide embarrassment, and so-called people of faith support this bully.
Why?

Yeah, biden the lifelong politician, the corrupt, money-grubbing, liar and racist is just a poor widdle victim of the mean old "bully." :rolleyes:

Give me a fucking break.

Idiot
I was really referring to white obese southern trash

But thanks for proving that you indeed are the racist one.
Yeah, biden the lifelong politician, the corrupt, money-grubbing, liar and racist is just a poor widdle victim of the mean old "bully." :rolleyes:

Give me a fucking break.
Sounds like you really “need a break” poor lil victim.

And how does all of this effect you personally, toxicLoser? :rolleyes:
Weed, I’m a builder in direct competition with other builders who hire nothing but illegals and pay off the books.
I owned nearly 60 residential properties in the inland empire dating back to the early 90’s...I was on the front end of the section 8 bullshit created for Mexico’s people...For years I dealt with the non-stop evictions with no recourse, completely ruined properties requiring a complete remodel at the turn, begging to be paid rent and not being able to communicate with our residents as they all spoke spanish and would put their seven year old english speaking daughter on the line to deliver the excuses...Have you ever tried to reason with a barely American seven year old about making payments on time?
My daughters have been hit twice by uninsured illegals leaving me no recourse..(once in my six day old BMW)
We do lots of volunteer work here at that beach...the cleanups are all the same...Modello cans, Takis bags, Tapatio bottles and shitty diapers almost exclusively.
My daughter volunteers at pet rescues where most of the abused and abandoned animals come from cockroach households...Only 45 year old brown cockroaches will stare at my teen daughters like a Lion stares at a Gazelle in the wild. We call our local news Wetbacks Gone Wild. Shit is out of fucking hand...Save your tired old “I know a couple cool cockroaches” stories for someone who doesn’t know better.

Unkotare

When one believes one is accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression, amirite, toxicLoser? :113:
This “privilege” you speak of….
Is it a privilege for Americans to send their children to good public schools where resources aren’t being wasted on illegals being taught English?
Is it a privilege for Americans to get next day doctor appointments and not have to wait behind illegals?
Is it a privilege for Americans to drive our roadways without sitting in bumper to bumper traffic with illegals….without worrying about uninsured and underinsured motorists?
Is it a privilege for Americans to expect blue collar trade work to drive the middle class?

Idiot
I was really referring to white obese southern trash

But thanks for proving that you indeed are the racist one.

Sounds like you really “need a break” poor lil victim.
Sure you were you RACIST!!!
We all know dark people are the most obese filth among us.

IMG_1969.jpeg

Is it a privilege for Americans to send their children to good public schools where resources aren’t being wasted on illegals being taught English?...
Once again, the majority of students in ESL classes in America's public schools are US citizens born right here in the good old USA.

Is it a privilege for Americans to drive our roadways without sitting in bumper to bumper traffic with illegals….without worrying about uninsured and underinsured motorists?...
There would be traffic with or without illegal immigration. I drive among motorists from NH every day.

Once again, the majority of students in ESL classes in America's public schools are US citizens born right here in the good old USA.
Illegal parents….no illegals = no precious ESL students.
Doctors don't schedule appointments based on immigration status.
Does that mean Americans aren’t waiting behind illegals for medical care?
There would be traffic with or without illegal immigration. I drive among motorists from NH every day.
You’ve never been to Los Angeles/ North Mexico have you?

See, it’s real hard to stay cordial with disingenuous people like you who have to play stupid, play semantics and be nonsensical to make goofy meaningless points.

The Duke
Mac-7
WEATHER53

Illegal parents….no illegals = no precious ESL students.

Does that mean Americans aren’t waiting behind illegals for medical care?

You’ve never been to Los Angeles/ North Mexico have you?

See, it’s real hard to stay cordial with disingenuous people like you who have to play stupid, play semantics and be nonsensical to make goofy meaningless points.

The Duke
Mac-7
WEATHER53
Mesez: Lay off of Unko, dude.

Does that mean Americans aren’t waiting behind illegals for medical care?...

I don't know and the doctors don't know. Their job is to care for the sick and injured, not to check immigration status.

Forum List

Back