Undebunked in WI 2020 Election Decertification Drive: Nearly Twice as Many Registered Voters as Voting-Age Population, No Mail-in Signature Match

The 81 million votes for Biden has never added up. This is way over 0bama's alleged 65 million votes in 2012, even taking into account the country's population growth. And 0bama was a charismatic candidate. Biden was perhaps the worst candidate in 100 years. He was clearly impaired, confused, and lifeless even two years ago. His campaign was non-existent. Coupled with Trump's 75 million votes, a total that is compatible with his JA numbers and his popularity, the 160 million total voters is an astounding six standard deviations over the expected vote count. A 0.03% probability. In a COVID year where people didn't leave the house. 66.7% of eligible voters 'voted'. Far above the 2016 "election of the century" total of 59 million.

NOTHING about 81 million votes for Biden makes sense.

Yet we aren't allowed to question or even mention it.

Georgia registered some 360,000 voters who rallied to dump Trump. It happened all over the country. More people voted than ever. Don't you want Americans to vote?

You didn't do well in math. How can 3.7M people vote when there are only 3,684,726 registered?

3.7M people did not vote. You were lied to and they knew you would be too stupid/lazy to check the numbers.

Wisc had 3,308,634 people vote.

Voting age population in Wisconsin: 4.5M

Wisconsin total registered voters 2020, active and inactive: 7.1M

A third key WI legislator has signed onto JR 120, the maddeningly recalcitrant efort to decertify Wisconsin's 2020 electoral votes for Biden. Recall WI was one of 4 out of 5 key swing states which saw middle of the night jumps of 100K+ votes for Biden when all margins of victory in these states were in the low ten thousands.

But despite the "all this has been debunked" blah blah," well, no, it hasn't. The routine talking points are that hand counts of ballot were performed, and they all came out good with, if anything, Biden adding a few more votes. But as Trump says if you accurately count the same old fraudulent ballots, you'll get the same result. That's not the issue.

Undebunked is there are 7.1 million registered voters, both "active" and "inactive," in WI, and a voting age population of about 3.7 M. That is a fraud machine.

The issue is that the huge-mail-in swamps never underwent statewide signature checks, which would validate that the votes were legit. In all the recount and "oh will you knock it off" reassurance efforts, investigators always barked up the tree where there was nothing to be found, and ignored the good trees.

You didn't do well in math. How can 3.7M people vote when there are only 3,684,726 registered?
So in your innumerate mind, 1,630,866 + 1,610,184 = 3.7 million?

O'rly?

wisconsin-vote-2020.jpg

A third key WI legislator has signed onto JR 120, the maddeningly recalcitrant efort to decertify Wisconsin's 2020 electoral votes for Biden. Recall WI was one of 4 out of 5 key swing states which saw middle of the night jumps of 100K+ votes for Biden when all margins of victory in these states were in the low ten thousands. But despite the "all this has been debunked" blah blah," well, no, it hasn't. The routine talking points are that hand counts of ballot were performed, and they all came out good with, if anything, Biden adding a few more votes. But as Trump says if you accurately count the same old fraudulent ballots, you'll get the same result. That's not the issue. Undebunked is there are 7.1 million registered voters, both "active" and "inactive," in WI, and a voting age population of about 3.7 M. That is a fraud machine.

The issue is that the huge-mail-in swamps never underwent statewide signature checks, which would validate that the votes were legit. In all the recount and "oh will you knock it off" reassurance efforts, investigators always barked up the tree where there was nothing to be found, and ignored the good trees.

You understand that inactive voters don't vote, right?

You understand that inactive voters don't vote, right?
Sometimes they do. An inactive voter is someone who has not voted in 4 years.

I was an inactive voter for a while. Even after I started voting again, I only voted on local measures. I did not vote at the federal level.

Thread summary:

Republicans tried cheating big in Wisconsin. They failed. They couldn't cheat hard enough to overcome Biden getting a whole lot more legal votes.

The lesson they learned from that is ... they need to cheat even harder. Problem is, they suck at it. All they can do is make stupid crap up outright (see: this thread), so everyone just laughs at them.

Trump cult traitors, why don't you present your "evidence" to the legal system, which is very Republican-dominated in Wisconsin?

Oh that's right. You all know that you're pushing an open fraud, just as we do. You don't want to go to jail for knowingly peddling fraud to the court.

Sometimes they do. An inactive voter is someone who has not voted in 4 years.

I was an inactive voter for a while. Even after I started voting again, I only voted on local measures. I did not vote at the federal level.
OK. So it sounds like they are all legal voters. What's wrong with a legal voter voting? You gotta explain what is being done wrong.

OK. So it sounds like they are all legal voters. What's wrong with a legalvoter voting? You gotta explain what is being done wrong.
Nothing was done wrong. It's all on the up-and-up and that drives the sore losers nuts.

Nothing was done wrong. It's all on the up-and-up and that drives the sore losers nuts.
I'm just tying to be fair. If there is something other than whining losers, I would really like to hear about it.

I'm just tying to be fair. If there is something other than whining losers, I would really like to hear about it.
The losers just cannot mentally fathom that more people hate Trump than love him.

That's really all there is to it.

A third key WI legislator has signed onto JR 120, the maddeningly recalcitrant efort to decertify Wisconsin's 2020 electoral votes for Biden. Recall WI was one of 4 out of 5 key swing states which saw middle of the night jumps of 100K+ votes for Biden when all margins of victory in these states were in the low ten thousands. But despite the "all this has been debunked" blah blah," well, no, it hasn't. The routine talking points are that hand counts of ballot were performed, and they all came out good with, if anything, Biden adding a few more votes. But as Trump says if you accurately count the same old fraudulent ballots, you'll get the same result. That's not the issue. Undebunked is there are 7.1 million registered voters, both "active" and "inactive," in WI, and a voting age population of about 3.7 M. That is a fraud machine.

Is the voting age population 4.5 million, or 3.7 million? Your OP says both.

The issue is that the huge-mail-in swamps never underwent statewide signature checks

Honestly? Yeah, I do get sick of watching partisans on both sides, play political games with the vote. It is insane, really.

Folks then sit there, and tell me that voting matters. . . please. What a load of bullshit.

The folks that run the system, are clearly corrupt tyrants, and anything they say, otherwise? Is an exercise in hypocrisy.

The corporate news? Reveals them to be the hypocrites they are. They refuse to reject the will of some voters. . . even if they may be fraudulent. . .

Pennsylvania cannot reject mail-in ballots due to signature discrepancy: state court​

“(We) hold that county boards of elections are prohibited from rejecting absentee or mail-in ballots based on signature comparison conducted by county election officials or employees, or as the result of third-party challenges based on signature analysis and comparisons,” Pennsylvania’s top court ruled.

Democrats hailed the move while Republicans were critical.

“What if there’s no signature at all? Or someone just draws a line? Sounds pretty stupid,” the digital director for Trump’s 2020 campaign, Gary Coby, wrote on Twitter.

OTH? If the deep state and their selected candidate want to disenfranchise the biggest threat to their power based on the same reasoning? Well, that is perfectly fine for them.

James Craig, Perry Johnson, 3 others ineligible for ballot, Bureau of Elections says​

Craig Mauger
The Detroit News

". . . In a staff report, the bureau said it had tracked 36 petition circulators "who submitted fraudulent petition sheets consisting entirely of invalid signatures." The bureau said it was "unaware of another election cycle in which this many circulators submitted such a substantial volume of fraudulent petition sheets consisting of invalid signatures."

"In total, the bureau estimates that these circulators submitted at least 68,000 invalid signatures submitted across 10 sets of nominating petitions," the report said. "In several instances, the number of invalid signatures submitted by these circulators was the reason a candidate had an insufficient number of valid signatures."

The bureau found that Craig's campaign had turned in 11,113 invalid signatures, including 9,879 signatures from "fraudulent petition circulators." Only 10,192 of the 21,305 signatures Craig submitted were "facially valid," leaving him short of the 15,000 signature threshold, according to the bureau.

Craig has been widely viewed as the front-runner in the race for the GOP nomination to challenge Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in November.

"(T)he Bureau did not fully process the challenge because the number of signatures removed from the total after the review of fraudulent-petition circulators were such that Mr. Craig was already far below the minimum threshold for ballot access," the bureau wrote in its report of Craig's signatures. . . ."

61c59e5f-9dbc-4c77-970d-5cfdd3373bcb-me_Craig_Jackson_07060721_11.JPG

This Bureau of Elections has absolutely no evidence that the these gubernatorial candidates even had a clue about the corruption going on inside of these petition circulating companies. For all we know, they have corporate ties to the DNC, and state governments, are just fine having control over who the people get as the GOP challenger.

The corporate, legal, and government relationships are all incestuous, the whole thing is corrupt. As the rulings in Pennsylvania and Michigan now prove. These rulings are clearly only made to advance an agenda, and don't really give two shits about "democracy," or the will of the people. It is only about advancing the agenda of the corporate oligarchy, the will of the people be damned.

The system is an absolute farce, and voting is now, seems to me, completely meaningless.

There are still 2 and a half million more registered voters, both active and inactive, than voting age population.
Good Grief.

Actual Voter Rolls are different.

Kehoe talked about what the state's WisVote system is and what it is not and explained how the database, which includes both active and inactive records, isn't the same as voter rolls.

Forum List

Back