Unconfirmed: Oregon shooter made victims "state your religion" before being shot.

Your best guess; the murderer will end up being a Muslim?

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
From his dating profile a conservative and non religious.

ChrisHarperMercer3.jpg

Umpqua College terrorist identified as 26-year-old Chris Harper Mercer: report

FYI....ONLY

BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Chris Harper-Mercer Is 26 Year-Old Muslim Killer #UCCShooting

BREAKING: CONFIRMED: Chris Harper-Mercer Is 26 Year-Old Muslim Killer #UCCShooting - GotNews
Did you actually READ that link? HE IS MOST CERTAINLY A MUSLIM! That's their evidence....good god..oh and he has 1 muslim friend LOL.....some hard hitting stuff there!
Why do you think I put FYI....ONLY on the top of the page?

Are you seriously this dense?

Lets see did he ask them their religion?

Or did he ask them if they were Christian?

Only fox reported it as far as I know, and as yet still unconfirmed.

Sounds like he was or had been a Christian, all I know it was a terrible thing and should not be happening.

A student told a local publication in Ore. that the gunman inquired about students’ religions before opening fire.

Authorities have not confirmed whether religions were inquired about, but federal authorities were trying to determine if the incident was a hate crime.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/10/01/man-suspected-in-school-shooting-massacre-in-oregon-had-ties-to-torrance-relatives-in-tarzana/

Father Of Suspected Oregon Shooter: ‘I’m Just As Shocked As Anybody At What Happened’

October 1, 2015 11:15 PM

Forum List

Back