Typical Republican response

Dont like an issue, just declare it a non-issue

Dont want to deal with racism.....just declare racism over
Dont want to deal with COVID.....just declare COVID is over

At what point could you call racism over/

By your standards it will never end until capitalism is over

What the fuck is wrong with you?

We had a president who was black with a 75% approval rating

They finally blocked them this morning but that does not change they never should have been allowed to be posted. This is simply another example of how Twitter selectively enforces their rules and standards.

I keep pulling them still....

Leftist communists are simply racist as fuck. Its disgusting.

The Democratic Party, racists since the 1830s. The party of slavery, the Civil War, the Lincoln assassination, Jim Crow, lynching, the KKK.

"Uncle Tim" trended on Twitter Wednesday night as left-wing users flooded the site with the racial slur on Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C, following his rebuttal to President Biden's address to Congress.
Scott, who is Black, declared the United States is not a racist country while noting he had encountered racism in his life. Some of it, he said, came from the left in the form of being called an "Uncle Tom," a derogatory phrase for Blacks who are viewed as too deferential to Whites.
His rhetoric infuriated some progressives, and Twitter placed "Uncle Tim" on its trending topics as more tweets relayed the insulting, racially charged play on his name. Among them was former MSNBC host Touré Neblett.
"Twitter is choosing to trend a racist attack from the left on Sen. Tim Scott," The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway tweeted. "Apparently they want him to suffer for the crime of upstaging Biden via a highly effective speech."

Yes Uncle Tim is a good name for him.
You racist sick kunt.
He just happens to be the ONLY BLACK republican senator.

Why did they pick him??
His skin color only matters to YOU. You're a sick racist.

Why did they pick him??
can you answer the question??
They picked him to trigger the Democrat racists. It worked.

You can't answer me, can you??

I'll answer for you,

He just happens to be the token black and will do anything his handlers tell him.

I would of been more happy if a white man would go against racial division.

Lets go, USMB leftists.....own your shit.

We have thousands of tweets that prove your racism.

The Democratic Party, racists since the 1830s. The party of slavery, the Civil War, the Lincoln assassination, Jim Crow, lynching, the KKK.

"Uncle Tim" trended on Twitter Wednesday night as left-wing users flooded the site with the racial slur on Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C, following his rebuttal to President Biden's address to Congress.
Scott, who is Black, declared the United States is not a racist country while noting he had encountered racism in his life. Some of it, he said, came from the left in the form of being called an "Uncle Tom," a derogatory phrase for Blacks who are viewed as too deferential to Whites.
His rhetoric infuriated some progressives, and Twitter placed "Uncle Tim" on its trending topics as more tweets relayed the insulting, racially charged play on his name. Among them was former MSNBC host Touré Neblett.
"Twitter is choosing to trend a racist attack from the left on Sen. Tim Scott," The Federalist's Mollie Hemingway tweeted. "Apparently they want him to suffer for the crime of upstaging Biden via a highly effective speech."

You racist sick kunt.

Why did they pick him??

Why did they pick him??

I'll answer for you,

He just happens to be the token black and will do anything his handlers tell him.

Another racist post. Please, keep going. You're revealing exactly who Democrats are.

You racist sick kunt.

Why did they pick him??

Why did they pick him??

I'll answer for you,

Another racist post. Please, keep going. You're revealing exactly who Democrats are.

You just don't realize how your republicans used the only back senator.

You say no, and I say yes, Its obvious!!

So which is it Uncle Tim?

Scott, who is Black, declared the United States is not a racist country while noting he had encountered racism in his life.
If I have been bullied in my life. . . it does not follow that the entire nation is a nation of bullies.

Do I need to explain why? :dunno:
They have to get their direction from someone...Like an unseen consensus of conspirators who are in charge of passing secrets.

You racist sick kunt.

Why did they pick him??

Why did they pick him??
Maybe b/c the GOP knows the left doesn't take seriously anyone to talk on race issues, unless they are of that race.

This is one of the crucial points of critical race theory.

Any black person who lives in a fantasy world where they don't see the racism is an Uncle Tom.

The sad thing is, the character in the book was actually a heroic figure... Uncle Tom became derogatory when blacks realized that white people only go along with change when you threaten to break their stuff.

View attachment 485141
This is what it looks like when your bullshit leftist narrative is completely and utterly destroyed and rub in your face.

There's got to be a fallacy for this. I'll look.

Edit: wow, it occurred to me that this is nothing more than ad hominem. This is how simpleminded the left have become.

I would bet you like all the black people to be Uncle Toms.
That is what they be sayin' about that black gal in Georgia who done did run for governor...

You racist sick kunt.

Why did they pick him??

Why did they pick him??
Maybe b/c the GOP knows the left doesn't take seriously anyone to talk on race issues, unless they are of that race.

Then why would the right want to deny it being included in education?

Scott, who is Black, declared the United States is not a racist country while noting he had encountered racism in his life.
If I have been bullied in my life. . . it does not follow that the entire nation is a nation of bullies.

They have to get their direction from someone...Like an unseen consensus of conspirators who are in charge of passing secrets.
You know. . .

. . . If Plato had written a character like you into Socrates' dialogs, university students around the globe would have been much more entertained. . . .

:heehee:

1619710145525.png

Just sayin', the Democrats have a lot of black people elected to office yet they are supposedly racist. The republicans have few or token amounts of black people in their govt. yet they claim they are not racist...What a paradigm of dilemmas.

You racist sick kunt.

Why did they pick him??

Why did they pick him??

Then why would the right want to deny it being included in education?
Because it is bullshit and goes against the core principles of western culture and the principles of the nation.

derp derp derp.

You deny Enlightenment principles? You might as well send the nation back into shithole status.

You know. . .

. . . If Plato had written a character like you into Socrates dialogs, university students around the globe would have been much more entertained. . . .

:heehee:
That is what my teachers in high school and college thought..

Forum List

Back