Uncle Joe the Doofus- Offers condolences for the wrong states

Confusion: Biden offers sympathy for the ‘tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan’

The Left's pervert is so doped up on Alzheimer drugs he can't even get the states correct where the mass killings took place. You dopes and your clown car Commies are a fucking joke!

Okay I had to come back and regroup for a second.

I mean...

Sadly, the Dems have to hope for either a White Knight candidate or terrible things to happen for Trump NOT to get re-elected. I really hope they're not gonna root for the latter....yeesh

Confusion: Biden offers sympathy for the ‘tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan’

The Left's pervert is so doped up on Alzheimer drugs he can't even get the states correct where the mass killings took place. You dopes and your clown car Commies are a fucking joke!
/—-/ Old Joe is just a placeholder for Manchella. Old Joe is a merry old soul and a merry old soul was he.

You may be right.. Big Mike may jump in for the Libnuts October surprise but he can't win.. The polls of how popular he supposedly is are leftist Media generated.

Old fucks should not be allowed to run for office. I would cut it off at 60.

At least Biden didn't demand the dead to get up from their wheelchairs.
He's as dumb as it gets.. I don't give a damn how much the media has tried to cover for him.. Even that idiot Obama won't endorse him..

He needs to sniff another little girl's hair.

Maybe after he gets his fix, he'll be back to his usual dumb self rather than his hyper dumb self.

The current crop of democrats is completely unelectable in the USA. Once they all flame out after the debates end, Barack will encourage Big Mikey to run.

It's "her" turn

Forum List

Back