Unbelievable: Obama Attends Wedding With Unrepentant Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers

You have to forgive PaintMyShitHouse, he gets paid by the post from the DNC and is truly a PAID LIAR!
Clueless as ever old idiot.

The TRUTH can't hurt you.... no one believes you ever post it!
You have zero capacity to judge the truth. Your life is nothing but lies, like most here.

You're here so we have entertainment, we couldn't afford Dice Clay! You wouldn't know the truth if it was a 2x4 smacking you between your cross-eyes!
You life, and mine, matters not a damn, and dead is dead. Start with that truth.
Your life doesn't matter to you and it doesn't matter to me. That's the extent to which your post is correct.

Those two are like two peas in a pod..they both hate us and our country
This isn't your country. You are neither wanted nor needed, so get out.
I agree with her 100%. Do I have to leave too? :(
Please do. You assholes are ruining my nation.
You idiot libs are ruining OUR nation, leave.
It's a Liberal nation, so get the hell out if you don't like it. We don't need or want you here.
It is not a liberal nation you retarded liar.

"Ayers and Dorhn are notorious, un-indicted terrorists who were once part of the 1960s radical terror outfit the Weather Underground. The pair were involved in deadly 1970s bombings, but managed to escape prosecution. Now both are leading cushy lives as professors at the University of Illinois at Chicago."

In the Ayers memoir, Fugitive Days, he talks about his participation in bombings of the New York City Police Department, Capitol Building, and The Pentagon. He indicted himself.

The Leftists who support Ayers like to put on their "Fuck You, America" and remind US that Ayers was in-indicted by a court of law as his justification and legitimacy. How sick is that?

The Muslim Communist Organizer hangin with Terrorists who hate America? Gee, go figure? Anyone really surprised?

It's a Liberal nation, so get the hell out if you don't like it. We don't need or want you here.

You have to forgive PaintMyShitHouse, he gets paid by the post from the DNC and is truly a PAID LIAR!
Clueless as ever old idiot.

The TRUTH can't hurt you.... no one believes you ever post it!
You have zero capacity to judge the truth. Your life is nothing but lies, like most here.
Lol, coming from an Obama supporter. You have absolutely no credibility.

Worst president in this country's history. A fucking Marxist. A fucking disaster.

I doubt any other country would take them. one look and they see LOSER
They would see arrogant entitled douchebags and just laugh at their sorry asses.

Nah. Just a recycled retread trying to impress with lame attempts at being shocking and controversial.

You going to do the "my nation" melt again?
I don't melt, and certainly not for you little worthless asswipes.

Ah, but you do melt.

And I am not leaving your country.

Deal with it.

Ah, but you do melt.

Deal with it.
So far, I am. And at least you are starting to understand that this isn't your country.

LOL.....just because you are paid by the RNC doesn't mean anyone else is a paid shill.

Ah, but you do melt.

Deal with it.
So far, I am. And at least you are starting to understand that this isn't your country.
Isn't yours idiot.

Ayers was guilty of about a hundred class A felonies including felony murder when a bomb he was making went off prematurely and killed four of his comrades. Somehow a friendly federal judge dismissed every charge against Ayers and found the FBI guilty of illegal surveillance. To this day Ayers is unrepentant. His wife is alleged to have helped plan the Brinks robbery where two Police Officers and two Brinks guards were murdered. For some reason the feds refused to prosecute. Dohrn spent a couple of years in prison on unrelated charges. She is also unrepentant.
Welcome to Right-wing America where you are guilty until proven innocent. Unless you are a CON$ervoFascist, then you are innocent even after proven guilty.

Forum List

Back