Unbelievable: Obama Attends Wedding With Unrepentant Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers

This isn't your country. You are neither wanted nor needed, so get out.
I agree with her 100%. Do I have to leave too? :(
Please do. You assholes are ruining my nation.
You idiot libs are ruining OUR nation, leave.
It's a Liberal nation, so get the hell out if you don't like it. We don't need or want you here.

You have to forgive PaintMyShitHouse, he gets paid by the post from the DNC and is truly a PAID LIAR!
Clueless as ever old idiot.

PantyMouse

1458-mighty-mouse-costume.jpg

It's a Liberal nation, so get the hell out if you don't like it. We don't need or want you here.

You have to forgive PaintMyShitHouse, he gets paid by the post from the DNC and is truly a PAID LIAR!

The TRUTH can't hurt you.... no one believes you ever post it!

You have zero capacity to judge the truth. Your life is nothing but lies, like most here.

You have zero capacity to judge the truth. Your life is nothing but lies, like most here.

You're here so we have entertainment, we couldn't afford Dice Clay! You wouldn't know the truth if it was a 2x4 smacking you between your cross-eyes!

You're here so we have entertainment, we couldn't afford Dice Clay! You wouldn't know the truth if it was a 2x4 smacking you between your cross-eyes!
You life, and mine, matters not a damn, and dead is dead. Start with that truth.

This isn't your country. You are neither wanted nor needed, so get out.

well they should fire him and do him/her a favor and commit them to an insane asylum

You life, and mine, matters not a damn, and dead is dead. Start with that truth.

Perhaps YOUR LIFE means nothing to you, as it should, but my life matters to me! The truth, you don't have the foggiest idea what that is!

Perhaps YOUR LIFE means nothing to you, as it should, but my life matters to me! The truth, you don't have the foggiest idea what that is!
It matters only to you. In the end it matters not a damn, no human life does. That is the truth.

It matters only to you. In the end it matters not a damn, no human life does. That is the truth.

Spoken as a true Party member, Comrade...it's all for THE PARTY! Fuck the people!

Spoken as a true Party member, Comrade...it's all for THE PARTY! Fuck the people!
No, it's all for nothing. Now you know.

Then you should off yourself...you'll feel good about that in the morning!

Then you should off yourself...
When the time is right, I will.

Please let us know! A live Cam demonstration would have us all...

EXYHB.gif

EXYHB.gif
Sorry V, you'll be dead long before then, more than likely.

EXYHB.gif
Sorry V, you'll be dead long before then, more than likely.

Just knowing you want to do it, makes me smile!:biggrin:

Ayers was guilty of about a hundred class A felonies including felony murder when a bomb he was making went off prematurely and killed four of his comrades. Somehow a friendly federal judge dismissed every charge against Ayers and found the FBI guilty of illegal surveillance. To this day Ayers is unrepentant. His wife is alleged to have helped plan the Brinks robbery where two Police Officers and two Brinks guards were murdered. For some reason the feds refused to prosecute. Dohrn spent a couple of years in prison on unrelated charges. She is also unrepentant.

It's too bad that PaintMyHouse wasn't present when the bomb went off.

I think I figured out why PMH is being more of a prick than his usual prickness here.
It's Valentines Day, which of course he hates, as he's reminded more than ever that being alone sucks.

Forum List

Back