UN panel launches inquiry over flotilla crisis

Haha, Ekram thinks that theres going to be some sort of punishment for Israel. No, im sorry, those dumb fucks are dead and thats the end of that story. Israel wins.

Ahem, sooooo.... i made this comment awhile back and look where we are now. Nothing is happening, and there is absolutely no world outcry after everyone saw the video. Those dead fools are already forgotten. Israel wins. :lol:

UN Gaza aid probe finds 'clear evidence' against Israel - Yahoo! News

The UN has no credibility in the matter.

Last edited:
You should have taken a look at a world map before making that statement dummy. :lol:

Show a map that does not have Israel defined by the green line which is not a border but merely designates areas of occupation.

The only borders that matter are those drawn by the League of Nations, which are binding.

Get over it. Israel exists, asshole

Do you mean when they drew up Palestine's borders. BTW, those are still Palestine's borders.

Haha, Ekram thinks that theres going to be some sort of punishment for Israel. No, im sorry, those dumb fucks are dead and thats the end of that story. Israel wins.

Ahem, sooooo.... i made this comment awhile back and look where we are now. Nothing is happening, and there is absolutely no world outcry after everyone saw the video. Those dead fools are already forgotten. Israel wins. :lol:

UN Gaza aid probe finds 'clear evidence' against Israel - Yahoo! News

hummm..

A UN probe said Wednesday there was clear evidence to back prosecutions against Israel for killing and torture when its troops stormed a Gaza-bound aid flotilla in May.

Torture? can someone explain to me hows thats even possible, as in what kind and how? And yes I have seen all the footage of the 'storming' etc....
inquiry ordered by the UN Human Rights Council said Israel's military used "unnecessary violence."

let us ponder the irony in that statement......I hope I don't have to explain it.

However, the probe said Israel's enforcement of a blockade was itself unlawful, since Gaza was suffering from a humanitarian crisis on the day of the deadly raid.

I see, well since the powers that be have claimed gaza is in a perpetual sate of "humanitarian crisis" I fail to see any real distinction here. So the month before they weren't? Are they now? sloppy.

It is apparent that no effort was made to minimise injuries at certain states of the operation and that the use of live fire was done in an extensive and arbitrary manner," said the inquiry.

apparent to whom and how? This in fact totally contradicts the ships own recordings.

The fact-finding mission, chaired by Karl Hudson-Phillips, former judge of the International Criminal Court in The Hague, had travelled to Turkey, Jordan and Britain to interview witnesses and officials for the probe.

yes I see and and since Israel has said they are still investigating, and it does not anywhere state that they interviewed Israelis, how do they come to this most pejorative conclusion? *sigh* actually, I know the how and the why? Well thats not exactly a mystery either.

Apropos the whole magilla here and the energy they seem to have found to follow this up with such elan, I must say its to bad they didn't find any similar determination when they were 'pursing' or 'probing' the Oil for Food issue.

Last edited:
Show a map that does not have Israel defined by the green line which is not a border but merely designates areas of occupation.

The only borders that matter are those drawn by the League of Nations, which are binding.

Do you mean when they drew up Palestine's borders. BTW, those are still Palestine's borders.

Didn't I just tell you, moron, Palestine in its entirety was made the Jewish homeland by the League of Nations?

Try to get those few brain cells functioning.

Israel's "cooperation" with the investigation being headed by former New Zealand Prime Minister Geoffrey Palmer has largely been attributed to the Jewish State's well-known attempt to diminish the credibility of the UN's Human Rights Council report.

Maybe Palmer will ask the Israelis why they chose Memorial Day to kill an American citizen in international waters?

Maybe not.

For a former US Marine's first hand account of events on the Mavi Marmara last MEMORIAL DAY see:

On Cowardice and Violence

Israel's "cooperation" with the investigation being headed by former New Zealand Prime Minister Geoffrey Palmer has largely been attributed to the Jewish State's well-known attempt to diminish the credibility of the UN's Human Rights Council report.

Maybe Palmer will ask the Israelis why they chose Memorial Day to kill an American citizen in international waters?

Maybe not.

For a former US Marine's first hand account of events on the Mavi Marmara last MEMORIAL DAY see:

Georgie, less time fixating on Israel and more time trying to get your trainwreck of a life in order will make you a better person.

You should have taken a look at a world map before making that statement dummy. :lol:

Do you mean the borders of Palestine?

Maybe not.

from the link;

In 2002 I initiated the TJP Human Shield Action to Iraq because I knew that the invasion of Iraq had been planned well in advance, that it was part of a ‘Global Spectrum Dominance’ agenda as laid out by the Project For A New American Century. I knew that protests had no chance of stopping the invasion, and that largely these protests were just a way of making us feel better about the coming mass murder; by being able to say “I protested against it.”

you know, I cannot take you seriously when you post this kind of thing....

Maybe not.

from the link;

In 2002 I initiated the TJP Human Shield Action to Iraq because I knew that the invasion of Iraq had been planned well in advance, that it was part of a ‘Global Spectrum Dominance’ agenda as laid out by the Project For A New American Century. I knew that protests had no chance of stopping the invasion, and that largely these protests were just a way of making us feel better about the coming mass murder; by being able to say “I protested against it.”

How about this:

"I knew the commandos were murdering when I removed a 9mm pistol from one of them. I had that gun in my hands and as an ex-US Marine with training in the use of guns it was completely within my power to use that gun on the commando who may have been the murderer of one of my brothers.

"But that is not what I, nor any other defender of the ship did. I took that weapon away, removed the bullets, proper lead bullets, separated them from the weapon and hid the gun.

"I did this in the hopes that we would repel the attack and submit this weapon as evidence in a criminal trial against Israeli authorities for mass murder.

"I also helped to physically separate one commando from his assault rifle, which another brother apparently threw into the sea."

I can't help noticing your first instinct is to support the oppressors?

Which makes it difficult for me to take you seriously.

Maybe not.

from the link;

How about this:

"I knew the commandos were murdering when I removed a 9mm pistol from one of them. I had that gun in my hands and as an ex-US Marine with training in the use of guns it was completely within my power to use that gun on the commando who may have been the murderer of one of my brothers.

"But that is not what I, nor any other defender of the ship did. I took that weapon away, removed the bullets, proper lead bullets, separated them from the weapon and hid the gun.

"I did this in the hopes that we would repel the attack and submit this weapon as evidence in a criminal trial against Israeli authorities for mass murder.

"I also helped to physically separate one commando from his assault rifle, which another brother apparently threw into the sea."

Which makes it difficult for me to take you seriously.

And I can't help noticing you have your mind made up, there fore there is no balance, no equity,no real discussion to be had, its black and white; oppressor, oppressed and one side is one the other the other and never the twain shall meet......

you have allowed yourself to become brain washed, not because you sppt one particular side, BUT you sppt. only one side, jew, arab white black, once that happens honest debate flees. Nothing is ever that cut and dried.

President Obama knows better, Georgie girl...
After 60 years in the community of nations, Israel’s existence must not be a subject for debate.
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Who are the oppressors, Georgie girl?

Wall Street Journal: "The Arab World's Dirty Secret"...
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.
A Palestinian Victory - WSJ.com

The UN has no credibility in the matter.
Nor does Israel.

President Obama knows better, Georgie girl...
After 60 years in the community of nations, Israel’s existence must not be a subject for debate.
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House
When you first quoted figures like James Jones and Bill Clinton I thought you were being cynical; however, now I'm starting to think naive might be a better adjective.

If you doubt for a single second Jones, Clinton, and Obama wouldn't sanction the deaths of you and your entire family if Empire so required, you're drifting dangerously close to delusion.

Please seek help.

Call 911 Chomsky

Forum List

Back