UN Maps show we are losing in Afghanistan

Allah also invented strip clubs.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Allah is most wise and benificent. Hey, where do I sign up?

He invented the strip clubs but you don't get to see those until you go to paradise, such places are banned in all Islamic countries.:(

Well, shahids have 1000 year orgasms in paradise and houris re-grow their hymens to remain virgins, so, it's well worth the wait even if they are clitorally mutilated under sharia law

Allahu Akbar!

Allah is most wise and benificent. Hey, where do I sign up?

He invented the strip clubs but you don't get to see those until you go to paradise, such places are banned in all Islamic countries.:(

Well, shahids have 1000 year orgasms in paradise and houris re-grow their hymens to remain virgins, so, it's well worth the wait even if they are clitorally mutilated under sharia law

Allahu Akbar!

I wouldn't want to go to heaven just for some pussy though.

Muslima women are known to wear burqas sans panties underneath. :clap2:

I hooked up with an Iranian chick once when I was in California, pussy wasn't bad.

If she didn't swallow, allah sez you could beat up the disobedient Muslima.

Allah doesn't like Muslimas who spit rather than swallow

I don't actually know if she was Muslim to be honest, we only hooked up for one night and I barely got to know anything about her, just that was she from Iran.

Allahu Akbar!

I wouldn't want to go to heaven just for some pussy though.

Then, definitely never convert to Islam, even if they try to force you by the sword, because, once you go Muslim, there's no turning back. Death to apostates :eek:

I hooked up with an Iranian chick once when I was in California, pussy wasn't bad.

I don't actually know if she was Muslim to be honest, we only hooked up for one night and I barely got to know anything about her, just that was she from Iran.

And, you allowed her to return to Iran? She's probably a houri by now in paradise, assassinated for having sex with a KAFIR. :eek::eek::eek:

Allah also invented cars, air conditioners and strip clubs.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Only thing allah has not invented yet is an intelligent mind for Muslims

An old Islamic adage is the mind is like a donkey and you leave the donkey outside when you enter the house of allah.

They should encourage free thinking, might make things better no?

Another Islamic adage is: Thinking Is Infidelity, because, Muslims are slaves to allah not permitted to think freely. Sad, really.

And, you allowed her to return to Iran? She's probably a houri by now in paradise, assassinated for having sex with a KAFIR. :eek::eek::eek:

LOL I don't think she went back to Iran, at least in her case I hope not. She was pretty free spirited and out going and she likes to drink.:cool:

Incorrect.

Afghanistan was just fine under Islam and Sharia..

It was the Russians, and later the American invaders, who ruined the country. :doubt:

Although I am sure the Cold War didn't help Afghanistan very much when it comes to freedoms of any sort, I am pretty sure Sharia Law wouldn't exactly help Freedom of Speech or Religion in some instances.

I believe just fine depends on what just fine is, your just fine is probably a lot different then mine. Same for anyone else.
The Afghan people didn't want to live under Russia's godless communism.

Neither do they want to live under American style of godless secular democracy.

They were just fine living under the Freedoms that Islam and Sharia provided them. :cool:

Godless? That is debatable. Since God is everywhere, technically nothing can be Godless. Their can be 'less god-like" but to compare one to God is rather offensive. I wouldn't claim anything is Godless, unless your God.

The release of 2 confidentail UN "residual risk accessibility" maps show that insurgents have relocated from the south where the main focus of combat is occuring to other parts of the country. Areas that were safe are no longer safe and the country as a whole is worse off than 6 months ago.

The Wall Street Journal article has the maps at the following:

U.N. Maps Rate Afghanistan Less Secure - WSJ.com

This is another example of how not to occupy a country or fight insurgents. Sufficient amount of forces is necassary to occupy all of the country to keep insurgents from moving around the country to avoid direct contact with security forces. Now that we have committed to leave all they have to do is avoid any direct contact and do their little bombings and ambushes and eventually they will have the country to themselves and the Taliban can regain control.
I don't think so, the main problem is that the US has not learned from Vietnam, rather than fighting guerrilla warfare with guerrilla warfare which is a proven strategy (used by commonwealth forces) during the Malaya war against communist insurgents the US military sticks to major battles, tactical strikes and random searches for militants (the same failed strategy used in Vietnam). If the US stuck to guerrilla warfare, arming local warlords and building up the economy in Afghanistan then the war would have been over years ago, all the current situation in Afghanistan demonstrates is that the US military needs an overhaul and that some leaders at the top have to go, that is if the US really wants to win the war. :eusa_eh:

PS: You would think after training the Taliban the CIA would have the good sense to realize the threat it is facing and be able to deal with it, after all it did train it. :rolleyes:

Interesting point about the economy, I agree it's crucial. But outside of Opium, what does Afghanistan have?

Forum List

Back