Ultra Cool Database of Insurrectionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

1613535731863.png

Pretty much the poster-child for a Trump supporter...

The parent article is below:

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.

For a play-by-play of the Trump supporters and their mounting legal troubles....you can use the database above. Stories of the folks are framed like below:

View attachment 458122

The NPR story is accessible in the link above. Hopefully they'll keep it updated as the cases play out.
Cool. Only 6 of the traitors from Tennessee, 1 from Memphis, 2 from Nashville and 2 from Gallatan, TN. The Zip-tie guy and his mother face the worst charges of the 6, including conspiracy. Sounds like he lost a lot of weapons too. Sucks to be him.

View attachment 458122

Cool. Only 6 of the traitors from Tennessee, 1 from Memphis, 2 from Nashville and 2 from Gallatan, TN. The Zip-tie guy and his mother face the worst charges of the 6, including conspiracy. Sounds like he lost a lot of weapons too. Sucks to be him.
It seems like there would be an entire market for weapons that people can no longer have in their house. I imagine most just ignore that part of the pesky court order.

View attachment 458122

It seems like there would be an entire market for weapons that people can no longer have in their house. I imagine most just ignore that part of the pesky court order.
Pretty sure when they found them, the confiscated them. Tough luck for him. I think most that get confiscated eventually get destroyed unless some jack-off want to use them to track weapons dealers. In that case they are donated to criminal groups on both sides of the border for the good of the American public. The Nashville dumbass had video on his phone where he stashed weapons outside the capital before storming it. Pretty sure he will never have legal weapon again or his mother, for that matter.

CNN and NBC each paid left-wing filmmaker John Sullivan $35,000 for his footage of violence during the Capitol riot, according to court documents filed by his attorneys.

Politico reported Tuesday that a federal magistrate judge allowed Sullivan to keep his Twitter and Facebook accounts, “but ordered him to end his involvement with a business he founded that the Justice Department says promotes and glorifies violent protests.”

Moreover, Politico noted:

The defendant, John Sullivan of Utah, has maintained that he attends raucous demonstrations as a journalist, sharing videos through his Insurgence USA website and social media platforms. Sullivan’s defense attorney even filed invoices with the court showing that CNN and NBC each paid Sullivan’s firm $35,000 last month for rights to video he filmed of chaotic scenes outside and inside the Capitol, including the deadly shooting of protester Ashli Babbitt by a U.S. Capitol Police officer.

However, prosecutors contend that Sullivan is not a mere bystander or chronicler of protests. Instead, they say, he actively encourages violence, telling viewers how to make Molotov cocktails and evade identification by police. He was arrested last month on charges stemming from the Jan. 6 riot, including interfering with police during a civil disorder. Sullivan was later hit with an additional charge: obstruction of Congress.

As Breitbart News noted in January, Sullivan founded Insurgence USA during the George Floyd riots last year.

View attachment 458122

"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

View attachment 458122

Wow! Trespass and disorderly conduct! Oh the horror! Funny...I don't see any charges for insurrection or storming or attacking or looting.

View attachment 458122

"Poster child for Trump supporter"...I have seen this before. Replace "Trump supporter" with Jew. My parents are right. People like CC are pure terrorists who want to eliminate anyone who thinks disparately. Very sad.

So you think the White Suremacist in the picture is a Jew? Wow..okay.

View attachment 458122

Wow! Trespass and disorderly conduct! Oh the horror! Funny...I don't see any charges for insurrection or storming or attacking or looting.
You didn't look hard enough. I guess staring in to Trump's pubic hair all those years hurt your eyesight:

All of these hoodlums are being charged with assault.... (the list is longer but I could only shrink my screen so much).

1613542545600.png

View attachment 458122

Exactly what difference does it make if he is a racist or a Jew or a trump supporter? None of those things are illegal or any of your business and the man deserves to be held responsible for his actions; not your prejudices.

View attachment 458122

Exactly what difference does it make if he is a racist or a Jew or a trump supporter? None of those things are illegal or any of your business and the man deserves to be held responsible for his actions; not your prejudices.

None at all. I'm not sure why Azogthedefeated brought up someone being a jew.

But that he's a caucasian, tiny hate-filled felon makes it an almost certainty that he'd be a Trump supporter.

View attachment 458122

Is it just me or does Candy Corn seem racist against White people and Jewish people? I thought these kinds of people were supposed to be against racism and here they are being racist themselves. Correct me if I am wrong.

I referred to the one example you posted. Are you saying that others are charged with insurrection, "storming", attacking or sacking the capitol, or treason? Where are all the charges for crimes that the left has been claiming are obvious and proven for weeks now? And how much of this has been proven in a court of law?

View attachment 458122

But that he's a caucasian, tiny hate-filled felon makes it an almost certainty that he'd be a Trump supporter.
Seems to me that being a tiny hate-filled felon would almost certainly make him a supporter of BLM and/or antifa. It would also make me suspect he has done much worse in left wing riots.

View attachment 458122

Seems to me that being a tiny hate-filled felon would almost certainly make him a supporter of BLM and/or antifa. It would also make me suspect he has done much worse in left wing riots.
Two sides of the same coin Except the blob supporter is trying to stop the function of government instead of ripping off some TV's.

View attachment 458122

Two sides of the same coin Except the blob supporter is trying to stop the function of government instead of ripping off some TV's.

Hmmm...It makes you wonder why the White House with the cheater Biden has 8' high razor wire fencing surrounding it and armed forces protecting the inhabitants inside to the tune of 1/2 a BILLION dollars so far! My guess is that they're participants in this global reset charade and when the sheeple wake up hungry, broke, jobless. homeless and cold that maybe they're going to be. just a little bit pissed off and will come seeking answers?

View attachment 458122

Is it just me or does Candy Corn seem racist against White people and Jewish people? I thought these kinds of people were supposed to be against racism and here they are being racist themselves. Correct me if I am wrong.
Well when you are a hate-filled lefty, you can justify your hatred by claiming those you hate are all “white supremacists”. Then you don’t have to argue any valid points. These Marxists are basically religious zealots. No amount of facts or evidence will sway them, since their enemy is “evil”, the ends justify the means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back