Ultimately, what drew Trump voters to show up en masse...

He's said it all along. Keep the good parts, repeal the bill and get one that works for all of us.

Gee....who knew it was THAT simple.......I guess NO democrat ever said, "hey, lets keep the good parts........"

Sometimes I DO wonder about the "intellect" of some right wingers.....

Once they realize that Democrats only provide government entitlements without the chance for advancement you're going to lose them in droves.

Really........The poor guys that were pouring tar on my roof last August were here just looking for "government entitlements" and were thinking that some day a Trump would be elected so that they could advance to a managing one of his resorts???

Interesting.....

Once they realize that Democrats only provide government entitlements without the chance for advancement you're going to lose them in droves.

Really........The poor guys that were pouring tar on my roof last August were here just looking for "government entitlements" and were thinking that some day a Trump would be elected so that they could advance to a managing one of his resorts???

Interesting.....

They must have, that is why the far left lost!

Come on now, that's a dodge. No political experience, no political machine i.e. 'ground game'. Little support from his own party. 99% of the media against him. A fraction of the campaign budget of Bush, Clinton, Sanders, etc. All of that and he will end up with over 300 electoral vote victory. That is miraculous.

I'm sure its an oversight on your part....but you may have forgotten to include on the pro-Trump side the FBI and Wikileaks and maybe even some Russians help.....

But, the questions on my response were simple ones:

Did Trump basically call republicans "stupid"?......and
Did those same republicans cheer at being called stupid?

Come on now, that's a dodge. No political experience, no political machine i.e. 'ground game'. Little support from his own party. 99% of the media against him. A fraction of the campaign budget of Bush, Clinton, Sanders, etc. All of that and he will end up with over 300 electoral vote victory. That is miraculous.

I'm sure its an oversight on your part....but you may have forgotten to include on the pro-Trump side the FBI and Wikileaks and maybe even some Russians help.....

But, the questions on my response were simple ones:

Did Trump basically call republicans "stupid"?......and
Did those same republicans cheer at being called stupid?

Did Trump win the election?
Has the far left come unhinged?

Your party is coming unglued as it consumes it self and you are obsessed with blaming anyone but yourself.

Typical far left drone!

Note: The OP thinks it is funny to act like a two year old!

Because they grew up in areas controlled by Democrats.
And your point?

The Mar-A-Lago resort is in an area controlled by democrats??
The things one learns from right wingers on here are truly "precious"......

Everyone who voted for Trump was determined to do so from the MOMENT he announced he was running.

Wrong. There were some Democrats who crossed over, including Bernie supporters, and many Independents who she was unable to sway. Many of us started out supporting one of the other Republican candidates. I initially supported Rubio. I found Trump as an "outsider" refreshing in some aspects, but did not believe that he could garner the necessary support in the primary, and most certainly not in a general. As the months went by, and Rubio conceded, I switched to Trump because I couldn't stand the other candidate with the best shot at securing the nominee, and that was smarmy Ted Cruz. I knew I would turn out to vote for Trump because the thought of Hillary and Bill controlling policy for our country, much less walking the halls of the WH again, turned my stomach. I am so grateful that those on the right who were initially uncertain about Trump, made the choice to come home on election day.:thup:

Because they grew up in areas controlled by Democrats.
And your point?

The Mar-A-Lago resort is in an area controlled by democrats??
The things one learns from right wingers on here are truly "precious"......

Yes you are a two year old and should be treated as such!

But that is par for the course of a far left drone!

Next they will claim that only republicans are the 1%..

Did Trump win the election?
Has the far left come unhinged?

YES on the first part....and NO on the second.....

Wrong!

The first part you should accept as there is nothing you or the far left can do anything about it.

And yes you far left party came unhinged as they throw their tantrums and prove why they should never be in charge of anything!

Silly far left drone!

I'm including myself in this forum (and other venues) as one who derided and condescended Trump acolytes and right wingers in general.

Many of us called these folks, old, white, southern red-necked types, uneducated, narrow-minded, racists, xenophobic, misogynists, regressive.....and downright stupid American voters who claimed that they only lost in the past because us.....democrats....cheat at the polls by having illegals and corpses vote along with us.

These labels and derisive name-calling obviously angered these folks, and they made damn sure to come out and vote by the millions for someone like Trump whom many of them (not all, obviously) hated LESS than they hated Hillary Clinton.

Comey's letter certainly had its debilitating (and expected) impact on Clinton, but the thinly-veiled allegation by Comey is far from the main factor why many just did not vote for her (just heard a report that in some Wisconsin county, 45,000 people skipped the presidential slots, and Trump won by a mere 27,000 votes.)

Yes, for us democrats....as Pogo famously stated......we met the enemy and it was indeed us. Clinton had too much baggage on her shoulders AND, our labeling right wingers uneducated hicks has made us pay the heavy price.

I think you touched on the reason the clown won. He simply wasn't an established political insider. He won the nomination because he wasn't one of them, and he won the POTUS the same way. It wasn't about who Trump was, it was about who he wasn't.

I'm including myself in this forum (and other venues) as one who derided and condescended Trump acolytes and right wingers in general.

Many of us called these folks, old, white, southern red-necked types, uneducated, narrow-minded, racists, xenophobic, misogynists, regressive.....and downright stupid American voters who claimed that they only lost in the past because us.....democrats....cheat at the polls by having illegals and corpses vote along with us.

These labels and derisive name-calling obviously angered these folks, and they made damn sure to come out and vote by the millions for someone like Trump whom many of them (not all, obviously) hated LESS than they hated Hillary Clinton.

Comey's letter certainly had its debilitating (and expected) impact on Clinton, but the thinly-veiled allegation by Comey is far from the main factor why many just did not vote for her (just heard a report that in some Wisconsin county, 45,000 people skipped the presidential slots, and Trump won by a mere 27,000 votes.)

Yes, for us democrats....as Pogo famously stated......we met the enemy and it was indeed us. Clinton had too much baggage on her shoulders AND, our labeling right wingers uneducated hicks has made us pay the heavy price.

I think you touched on the reason the clown won. He simply wasn't an established political insider. He won the nomination because he wasn't one of them, and he won the POTUS the same way. It wasn't about who Trump was, it was about who he wasn't.

This election was not about Trump or Clinton, it was about the legacy of Obama.

That is why the far left lost...

Not to mention the fact that when the Dems had all three branches they passed that very harmful Health Care bill against the majority of the people with only their party voting for it.

Are you referring to the ACA mostly written by a republican think tank and one that Trump is now claiming to adopt for the most part?

Why don't you go ahead a attach the link to the Rep think tank which wrote Obamacare?

Why don't you go ahead a attach the link to the Rep think tank which wrote Obamacare?

I really don't want the thread to go that route (arguing about the ACA)....but here's an excerpt from an Obama speech......

It’s because the Affordable Care Act pretty much was their plan before I adopted it — based on conservative, market-based principles developed by the Heritage Foundation and supported by Republicans in Congress, and deployed by a guy named Mitt Romney in Massachusetts to great effect. If they want to take credit for this law, they can. I’m happy to share it.

Obama Drops The Hammer On Republicans By Reminding Them Obamacare Was Their Idea

Forum List

Back