Ukrainian military damaged the Moscow ship “Kommuna” (THE OLDEST ONE) that has been in Service since 1915 (Nikolas II times ) 😂

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Kommuna gets a degree of sympathy because she is a really ancient ship :auiqs.jpg: , 112 years old(!). But objectively she is a legitimate target and provides Moscow 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦navy with valuable capabilities. She often participates in submarine trials and can conduct seabed warfare

Ukrainian military damaged the Moscow ship “Kommuna” (THE OLDEST ONE) that has been in Service since 1915 (Nikolas II times )

Keep poking the bear. I’m sure that will turn out just great.
i know you 🇷🇺🇸🇦guys (far-left RADICALS & the MAGA GANG) are really pissed :auiqs.jpg:

FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

TASS_22361830.jpg

Ukraine claimed its navy had struck a salvage ship belonging to Russia's Black Sea fleet. The video appears to show a small fire that was caused by fallen fragments of the Ukrainian missile.

The Russian-installed governor of Sevastopol Mikhail Razvozhayev said that Moscow's military had "repelled an attack by an anti-ship missile" on a vessel at the port.

He did not say which ship was attacked, but said "fallen fragments caused a small fire, which was promptly extinguished."

Last edited:
TASS_22361830.jpg

Ukraine claimed its navy had struck a salvage ship belonging to Russia's Black Sea fleet. The video appears to show a small fire that was caused by fallen fragments of the Ukrainian missile.

The Russian-installed governor of Sevastopol Mikhail Razvozhayev said that Moscow's military had "repelled an attack by an anti-ship missile" on a vessel at the port.

He did not say which ship was attacked, but said "fallen fragments caused a small fire, which was promptly extinguished."

what say to each other 2 men on the video , which i posted ?

what say to each other 2 men on the video , which i posted ?

TASS_22361830.jpg

LOL, “occupied Sevastopol”. Yea, occupied since the 1700’s when the Russians kicked the Ottomans out.

If it weren’t for the Russians, it would be a Muslim shit hole now.

View attachment 936104

SO WHAT Mongoloid -🇸🇦 🇷🇺 IVAN ?
g32sj10ikg651.jpg

SO WHAT Mongoloid -🇸🇦 🇷🇺 IVAN ?
View attachment 936108
As usual you have no coherent response. Simply childish memes completely off topic and name calling. The ancient capital of the Rus was Kiev. So you aren’t helping your cause with such a poorly thought out meme.

History proves you wrong.

Forum List

Back