Ukrainian mayor: I saw a mortar kill two children in front of my eyes

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Irpin Mayor Oleksandr Markushin said about 8 people died from Russian shelling today. “Two children died in front of my eyes,” he said

I guess Biden would say they were civilian combatants....I mean since we are still buying Russian oil from Putin....

How long does it take for the powers that be indict Putin for war crimes and get the Last World War over and done with???

It cannot be that difficult to organize a devastating assault on the front line and secure the Russian Military nuclear arsenal by the Nato countries

When are those nut-job mayors going to declare their towns/cities open? Nobody is coming to help them.

It's like my town, except on it's eastern approaches it's pretty much indefensible once breached to the east, terrible ground, it changed hands at least 10 times during our Civil War.

When a opposing force came through the occupiers would just move to and escape on the other side of the Shenandoah River.

In the eyes of the West, it's an optical catastrophy for Putin, indeed.

In the eyes of the West it was just collateral damage when hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children died under US bombs.

And in fact in the eyes of Madeleine Albright, it was worth it!

Modern warfare always depends heavily on it's propaganda of promotion of the hame team and demonization for the other team.

And is being illustrated here, it makes any sentiments of promoting peace quite impossible.

Is anybody promoting peace at the moment and showing honest concern for the children?

Forum List

Back