Ukrainian labs continue to destroy biomaterials, documentation

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Imagine outcry of western presstitutes and corrupted faggot 'politicians' if Russia would do the same.

Biological waste from the laboratory in Khlebodarskoye was taken 120 km away towards the western border to the area of the settlements of Tarutino and Berezino

MOSCOW, March 17. /TASS/. Ukrainian biolabs continue to destroy biological materials and documentation on the research of dangerous viruses, Chief of Russia’s Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Troops Igor Kirillov said on Thursday.
"Information continues to be received about attempts to destroy biomaterials and documentation in laboratories in Ukraine. We know that during the liquidation in the laboratory of veterinary medicine in the settlement of Khlebodarskoye, working employees, citizens of Ukraine, were not even allowed into the building," he said.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry, in a bid to cover tracks, biological waste from the laboratory in Khlebodarskoye was taken 120 km away towards the western border to the area of the settlements of Tarutino and Berezino.

I can’t believe anyone would quote Tass as if it had any relation to truth.

2A3CBC55-BB6A-4394-AD33-1AF74AF216C5.gif

Kill the messenger. That's the best you've got.

No, I’m not a blithering idiot.

Look, we have at least a hundred labs in the United States that could produce Biological Weapons with ease. We have the US Army base that studies them.

We have the ability to make tons of Chemical and Biological weapons at so many places it isn’t funny. It’s actually depressing.

But no, according to the Russians, we placed this there, under Trump no less, in the worst place possible.

We put it in a nation that shares a border with Russia. Because why? We don’t have any locations available in the US? No. We put it in Ukraine, which is having a civil war between people who retain their Russian Heritage, and those who are identifying as Ukrainian and want nothing more to do with Russia. Because why? Um. We wanted to have them available to fight the Russians. Or something.

A plane load of Bio Weapons would be so easy to fly into Ukraine that I won’t even begin to tell you how cheap it would be.

And Ukraine has a literal mountain of material available already. It is literally drowning in Nuclear Waste, with an active Atomic Energy plant, and of course Chernobyl which has been taken off line, but is still filled with radioactive materials.

So no, Ukraine which has tons of experience handling this stuff, chooses to go with Biological Weapons. Because of course they wouldn’t. It would be way easier to load up artillery shells with Plutonium and make dirty bombs that irradiated the Russian positions. Hell they could use their Turkish made drones to drop enough crap on the Russian Naval Base that they would have to abandon it.

No, the Ukrainians don’t do any of that. Instead they do what according to the Russian Lies? They work with America to build a Biological Warfare site inside Ukraine where the Ethnic Russians are certain to hear of it and report to home.

If you had a smidgen of intelligence, you wouldn’t even ask about it. If you had half a smidgen you would realize it was bullshit. If you were smart enough to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel, you would scoff at the Russians for pulling this bullshit out of the hat.

Apparently you aren’t smart enough to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

No, I’m not a blithering idiot.

Look, we have at least a hundred labs in the United States that could produce Biological Weapons with ease. We have the US Army base that studies them.

We have the ability to make tons of Chemical and Biological weapons at so many places it isn’t funny. It’s actually depressing.

But no, according to the Russians, we placed this there, under Trump no less, in the worst place possible.

We put it in a nation that shares a border with Russia. Because why? We don’t have any locations available in the US? No. We put it in Ukraine, which is having a civil war between people who retain their Russian Heritage, and those who are identifying as Ukrainian and want nothing more to do with Russia. Because why? Um. We wanted to have them available to fight the Russians. Or something.

A plane load of Bio Weapons would be so easy to fly into Ukraine that I won’t even begin to tell you how cheap it would be.

And Ukraine has a literal mountain of material available already. It is literally drowning in Nuclear Waste, with an active Atomic Energy plant, and of course Chernobyl which has been taken off line, but is still filled with radioactive materials.

So no, Ukraine which has tons of experience handling this stuff, chooses to go with Biological Weapons. Because of course they wouldn’t. It would be way easier to load up artillery shells with Plutonium and make dirty bombs that irradiated the Russian positions. Hell they could use their Turkish made drones to drop enough crap on the Russian Naval Base that they would have to abandon it.

No, the Ukrainians don’t do any of that. Instead they do what according to the Russian Lies? They work with America to build a Biological Warfare site inside Ukraine where the Ethnic Russians are certain to hear of it and report to home.

If you had a smidgen of intelligence, you wouldn’t even ask about it. If you had half a smidgen you would realize it was bullshit. If you were smart enough to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel, you would scoff at the Russians for pulling this bullshit out of the hat.

Apparently you aren’t smart enough to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.
WHOOOOOOOSSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. So now that everyone has come to the conclusion that the only way Putin is telling the truth is if Trump initiated this idea the thread is dying.

Let me repeat something I said to another poster some time ago. Thinking for yourself means you read from other sources. And you think about it.

Trump would not do that. I don’t like Trump. I voted for him in 2016. I didn’t vote for anyone in 2020.

I am not a fan of Trump. I think he is a bully and a loudmouth. I think he is wrong on so many issues. But he is an America First Zealot. And he would not build or fund any such facility in Ukraine.

So come on Trumpsters. Think for a change. Don’t just look at the news and figure out a way to blame Biden. Think.

For Khlebodarskoye, the map of biolabs in Ukraine is at post #25:

Ok. So now that everyone has come to the conclusion that the only way Putin is telling the truth is if Trump initiated this idea the thread is dying.

Let me repeat something I said to another poster some time ago. Thinking for yourself means you read from other sources. And you think about it.

Trump would not do that. I don’t like Trump. I voted for him in 2016. I didn’t vote for anyone in 2020.

I am not a fan of Trump. I think he is a bully and a loudmouth. I think he is wrong on so many issues. But he is an America First Zealot. And he would not build or fund any such facility in Ukraine.

So come on Trumpsters. Think for a change. Don’t just look at the news and figure out a way to blame Biden. Think.

Thinking is beyond these revanchist retards.

Continuing weirdness, that many of the directors of these labs receiving the funding from the Pentagon have no published scientific articles extant that we can find.

Imagine outcry of western presstitutes and corrupted faggot 'politicians' if Russia would do the same.

Biological waste from the laboratory in Khlebodarskoye was taken 120 km away towards the western border to the area of the settlements of Tarutino and Berezino

MOSCOW, March 17. /TASS/. Ukrainian biolabs continue to destroy biological materials and documentation on the research of dangerous viruses, Chief of Russia’s Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Troops Igor Kirillov said on Thursday.
"Information continues to be received about attempts to destroy biomaterials and documentation in laboratories in Ukraine. We know that during the liquidation in the laboratory of veterinary medicine in the settlement of Khlebodarskoye, working employees, citizens of Ukraine, were not even allowed into the building," he said.

According to the Russian Defense Ministry, in a bid to cover tracks, biological waste from the laboratory in Khlebodarskoye was taken 120 km away towards the western border to the area of the settlements of Tarutino and Berezino.

We invaded Iraq over an imaginary vial. Now you see who the Evil Ones are

68gx7e.jpg

Forum List

Back