Ukraine - Does anyone think Biden is doing a good job?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Seriously. What has Biden even done about Ukraine? Other than follow what Britain has done (give them weapons), the US has been shut-out of the Ukraine Crisis altogether.

France and Turkey of all fucking nations are the two spearheading the Allies' side.

Putin basically tells Ukraine to eat shit. And what's funny is this propaganda crap that Putin doesn't know how Ukraine is going, as if Ukraine's delegations don't try to explain to him the situation in their most favorable light? LOLOL.

But MSNBC is going to keep churning out dumb shit. Anything to make it look like the US is winning and Ukraine is winning...which neither is true.

Biden doesn't have the balls to send troops to Ukraine. At least Bush/Cheney knew we needed boots on the ground to get the job done.

rightwinger thinks that Biden is doing a wonderful job.
Our President is doing a wonderful job in dealing with the invasion of Ukraine

He avoided the temptation to commit US troops
He built an international coalition to invoke sanctions
He worked with our allies to provide relief and help with refugees

Lets Go Brandon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

• Banned
Our President is doing a wonderful job in dealing with the invasion of Ukraine

He avoided the temptation to commit US troops
He built an international coalition to invoke sanctions
He worked with our allies to provide relief and help with refugees

Lets Go Brandon!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
K - if that's not parody.

1. No one would have been able to commit troops, it's Russia.
  2. What international coalition? Literally the people that matter, the EU, are not honoring the sanctions.
  3. Eh - this seems uninteresting. We give relief to almost anyone, super easy to to do.

Seriously. What has Biden even done about Ukraine? Other than follow what Britain has done (give them weapons), the US has been shut-out of the Ukraine Crisis altogether.

France and Turkey of all fucking nations are the two spearheading the Allies' side.

Putin basically tells Ukraine to eat shit. And what's funny is this propaganda crap that Putin doesn't know how Ukraine is going, as if Ukraine's delegations don't try to explain to him the situation in their most favorable light? LOLOL.

But MSNBC is going to keep churning out dumb shit. Anything to make it look like the US is winning and Ukraine is winning...which neither is true.
On Ukraine, I think he has done well and mostly on the money. Other than that, not so much. If you guys can come up with a normal (non-trumper) candidate, so we can be certain of keeping free elections and abiding by the results, I would be interested in hearing of them. If I had to choose between a radical trump supporter and a Democrat next time (even if it is still Biden) I will go for the Democrat, so the Nation of the people, by the people (even if often not for the people) does not parish from the earth.

K - if that's not parody.

1. No one would have been able to commit troops, it's Russia.
  2. What international coalition? Literally the people that matter, the EU, are not honoring the sanctions.
  3. Eh - this seems uninteresting. We give relief to almost anyone, super easy to to do.
Previous Presidents would have been tempted to send air support to Ukraine…..Biden resisted
The sanctions are holding, something Putin never thought would happen
No, we don’t give military relief to everyone

Our President is playing it perfectly

LETS GO BRANDON
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Previous Presidents would have been tempted to send air support to Ukraine…..Biden resisted
The sanctions are holding, something Putin never thought would happen
No, we don’t give military relief to everyone

Our President is playing it perfectly

LETS GO BRANDON
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I don't think they would have. Trump could have bombed Russians in Syria but didn't. Any tusseling there was apparently well controlled ROEs.

Sanctions are paper towels. You'll have to grossly argue that sanctions are even remotely effective. Ruble value proves otherwise.

We gave useless Javelins, if that's what you're referring to. Their effectiveness even against T72-B3s are pretty minimal.

Biden's gonna keep doing precisely what he's told to do. Just like he's been doing.

The fact that the laptop and business dealings are in the mainstream now is probably just his shadow bosses dropping a little hint to him to make darned good and sure that the senile muppet can be fully counted on to go full nuclear if the globalists in the shadows decide that's what they wanna do, for whatever dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking reason.

Well that's the country simple version anyway.

And, oh look....

Biden refuses to rule out first-strike use of US nuclear weapons

Surprise! Heh heh.

Lizards, all of em....

Biden is a better president than Trump and his buddy Pootin but Biden still sucks.
Next time you fill the tank on your car tell yourself Biden is a better President than Trump.

Biden is definitely the worst President in modern history - much worse than even Jimmy Carter. Part of the reason for that is Joe is suffering from dementia and should never have ran for President.

The Presidency of the United States has been called the toughest job in the world and the person who sits in the Oval Office should have all his mental faculties in tip top shape.

Next time you fill the tank on your car tell yourself Biden is a better President than Trump.

Biden is definitely the worst President in modern history - much worse than even Jimmy Carter. Part of the reason for that is Joe is suffering from dementia and should never have ran for President.

The Presidency of the United States has been called the toughest job in the world and the person who sits in the Oval Office should have all his mental faculties in tip top shape.
I can afford to fill my tank(s) so your poverty doesn't affect me. I made the right choices in life and prepared for this activity of inflation because it has been going on all my life. Capitalism is the failure to keep prices affordable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back