Ukraine by Christmas

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
What are your predictions for the Russian-Ukrainian war over the next 10 weeks?

Will Azov retake Mariupol?

Will Russia control Odessa (a long-time Russian city)?

Will Zelensky be living in London or Miami?

Maybe you think Ukraine will reclaim Crimea?:auiqs.jpg:
_127031719_ukraine_invasion_south_map_09_10_2x640-nc.png

I predict billions more to Ukraine every Friday to be wasted in that black hole of corruption.

Other than that no shits given.
I don't see any way to avoid that outcome unless millions of US voters decide to select their House and Senate choices from third-party candidates instead of voting against the Republican or Democrat they hate the most next month.

The problem with Russia is that the U.S. always forgets how incompetent their people and government are. My guess is Ukraine retakes Kherson. Then we'll see what kind of deal Russia can try to make to save face.

I see Russia blowing its wad

They needed a quick victory and failed
Now they are falling back as they deplete their military resources and have no way of replenishing them

Ukraine has an unlimited supply of modern equipment while Russia is begging N Korea and Iran

Look for Ukraine to punish them over the long, cold winter.
Russias supplies will dry up

Russia has not another choice as to include the entirely Ukraine into Russia.
My guess Russia will gonna take Odessa, Nikolaev and probably Kharkiv until Christmas, 2022

According to western MS presstitute whores

The Russian Army is falling apart
Poor Leadership
Poor morale
No Training
Inability to get key supplies
Cant repair or replace their equipment

All the signs of a failed invasion

'14 Oct: A Ukrainian attempt to renew their offensive operations is likely in the coming week, if not over the weekend. This will mark the final window of opportunity for Ukraine to make progress on the ground this year. Svatove, Melitopol, and Kherson are their dream objectives.'

Mariupol is not as much of a strategic object as it was before. It's more of a skeleton city.

The problem with Russia is that the U.S. always forgets how incompetent their people and government are. My guess is Ukraine retakes Kherson. Then we'll see what kind of deal Russia can try to make to save face.
What about the 300,000 reserves lining up for a big November push?
_123520650__3_march_123506162_ukraine_invasion_south_map_x2640-nc-002.png.webp

I'm thinking it's more likely Ukraine's reduced to a shrunken, land-locked failed state between the Dnieper River and Poland by New Years.

They needed a quick victory and failed
Now they are falling back as they deplete their military resources and have no way of replenishing them
Russia's been preparing for this war since Obama and Biden facilitated an illegal coup in Ukraine eight years ago. Putin wasn't surprised about the network of defensive measures Ukraine constructed between 2014 and 2022 or the largest NATO-supported army in Europe that was opposing him, so I don't think any rational Russian expected a quick victory.

Russia's been preparing for this war since Obama and Biden facilitated an illegal coup in Ukraine eight years ago. Putin wasn't surprised about the network of defensive measures Ukraine constructed between 2014 and 2022 or the largest NATO-supported army in Europe that was opposing him, so I don't think any rational Russian expected a quick victory.
I heard Putin saying, translated of course and it was recent, that the big mistake they made was moving out of the Kiev area. He said at that time Zelensky and he had been talking and had come pretty much up with an agreement for peace. It still needed a little work but it was almost there....but then he got the army out of Kiev thinking that would illustrate that he was serious. However instead of finishing the agreement to end the war, Zelensky then did not want to talk about peace anymore.

Word has it that Boris told Zelensky that if he made peace with Russia at this time Ukraine would get no further help from NATO.

Forum List

Back