UK schools are advising Jewish students to hide their identities while in public

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Leftist governments in the west did this to us.

They're allowing, even welcoming, the next Holocaust.

1697125518378.png

Leftist governments in the west did this to us.

They're allowing, even welcoming, the next Holocaust.

View attachment 841931

I've been warning people since the mid 2000s. You all fell for the manufacturing of threats that police apparatuses and so-called U.S "allies" engaged in. The They painted good libertarians and conservatives as.fascist nazis...ummm, nazism perished in 1945. we all applauded Merkels apparent leadership as she let any fool into her country, ditto for much of the EU, hence why the UK left. It takes an attack on Israel for people to say "hey, maybe there is something wrong here?" This has been going on for many years. The West has done it to themselves as our Middle Class is gone and people are preoccupied with just trying to survive. It will get worse before it gets better, signed "one of the purposely misrepresented".

Why?

Jews are the least of anyone's problems. I mean we have a world where muslims run around everywhere, BLM gets to rob and burn shit, Mexican drug cartels cause problems, Ukraine sucking up everyone's money, but Jews should have to hide their identity?

I'll take 10 jews for every 1 of any of those other groups I mentioned above

Forum List

Back