UK kids choice of 25 Genders

This is how crazy this stuff now is. UK Government backed survey, offering children choice of 25 genders to choose from.

The Cultural Marxists full-on assault to f-ck kids up continues:

View attachment 62096

Here's the full article:

Are you gender fluid, demi-girl or intersex?

13 years old is really awful..some might still be playing with dolls.. or army.
Some of those names I never even heard of. How confusing for a young mind.

Young minds didn't come up with them.....

This is why Mr. Lucy and I not going to send Kid A and Kid B to any "mainstream" school.

It's part of the reason ours attend private schools, that and common core

This is how crazy this stuff now is. UK Government backed survey, offering children choice of 25 genders to choose from.

The Cultural Marxists full-on assault to f-ck kids up continues:

View attachment 62096

Here's the full article:

Are you gender fluid, demi-girl or intersex?

13 years old is really awful..some might still be playing with dolls.. or army.
Some of those names I never even heard of. How confusing for a young mind.

Young minds didn't come up with them.....

This is why Mr. Lucy and I not going to send Kid A and Kid B to any "mainstream" school.

It's part of the reason ours attend private schools, that and common core

Mr. Lucy and I are both from families who have only ever been privately educated and we'll continue that, this is why people like us hate "mainstream" schools and want there to be no Government Department of Educations anywhere on the planet.

The way nature decided: Kid A aged 3 years, he has boy parts and Kid B aged 9 months, she doesn't have boy parts and no insane bedwetting lunatic Leftist is ever going to change this. Period.

Anyone take biology classes? There isn't a gay transgendered species of animals romping around in the bush. There is heterosexual, prey-predator. That is it. Breeders and predators, gay transsexual interior decorators is not a sub sub class of anything.

Human beings can think and have an imagination. ;) We're above the animal kingdom.

Well, some of us are.

Isn't freedom and choice part of being a civilized human being?

You call brainwashing children that there are 25 different genders, you call this the actions of "civilised human beings"?

I call it child abuse.

It is about letting kids find their own identity and make their own choices, not telling them what to be and what to think or how to act.

I they like marmite and butter at 13, it does not mean they will like it at 23, 33 or 43
I they like wearing blue, it does not mean they will only wear blue or that they might not grow to like something later on.

How do they know who they will meet or grow to love at that moment or ten r twenty years down the line. You don't pick who to love, it just kind of happens.
Many people are bi-sexual or identify as one and then meets someone that knocks their sock off and they just can't live without years down the line.

Why do kids have to choose at 13? Some do know, others might have to take time to find out or to be sure.

People should just be themselves in every colour and shade that might be.

They are not letting them chose their own identity, they are brainwashing them with a lot of absolute garbage that's designed to make them very confused and not know whether they're coming or going.

It's evil.

a rose by any other name....

Why do you care what they call themselves? They each have to decide or take the time to figure it out for themselves.

It is not for you to label people and make them fit your idea or mold.

No person should be exactly like another, they all have their own uniqueness and individuality.

You decide who and what you are, and let others do the same

I wanna be a Klingon. Can I be a Klingon? :eek:

Old or New Klingon? New Klingon, okay, but don't make the kid become one also:

klingon-baby.jpg

Old Klingon, this Transgender shit, look they've got to Captain Kirk already :eek-52:

LoveBoatKlingon400_300.jpg

You call brainwashing children that there are 25 different genders, you call this the actions of "civilised human beings"?

I call it child abuse.

It is about letting kids find their own identity and make their own choices, not telling them what to be and what to think or how to act.

I they like marmite and butter at 13, it does not mean they will like it at 23, 33 or 43
I they like wearing blue, it does not mean they will only wear blue or that they might not grow to like something later on.

How do they know who they will meet or grow to love at that moment or ten r twenty years down the line. You don't pick who to love, it just kind of happens.
Many people are bi-sexual or identify as one and then meets someone that knocks their sock off and they just can't live without years down the line.

Why do kids have to choose at 13? Some do know, others might have to take time to find out or to be sure.

They are not letting them chose their own identity, they are brainwashing them with a lot of absolute garbage that's designed to make them very confused and not know whether they're coming or going.

It's evil.

Why do you care what they call themselves? They each have to decide or take the time to figure it out for themselves.

No person should be exactly like another, they all have their own uniqueness and individuality.

"It is not for you to label people and make them fit your idea or mold."

Fit what idea or mold? Oh that's right, THOUSANDS of years of the weird concept of MALE and FEMALE.

I call it child abuse.

It's evil.

Fit what idea or mold? Oh that's right, THOUSANDS of years of the weird concept of MALE and FEMALE.

Male and female have never been unchangeable concept. Gays have existed i every culture throughout history and before, in animals and humankind

life evolved and is still evolving.

As for love, people will love who they love, it can not be forced, it happens

life is a beautiful variety and wonder. The world and all live is ever changing. Labels are artificial and confining. Just let life and love happen

I call it child abuse.

It's evil.

Male and female have never been unchangeable concept. Gays have existed i every culture throughout history and before, in animals and humankind

life evolved and is still evolving.

As for love, people will love who they love, it can not be forced, it happens

life is a beautiful variety and wonder. The world and all live is ever changing. Labels are artificial and confining. Just let life and love happen

This is how crazy it looks:

gender_symbols_by_caaloba-d81ds6u (1).png

tumblr_nhv187WMFg1u5kyqeo1_400.jpg

The choice this 13 year old makes will follow them throughout their lives and cause them grief when they are 50.

Choice? You cannot choose to be a tree, a rock, or a turnip(unless you are a leftist it appears). A child can't choose a gender any more than they can choose their height.

Mark

The choice this 13 year old makes will follow them throughout their lives and cause them grief when they are 50.

Why? people change political parties over time, why can't people change who they love or what they identify as?

why do you have to be stuck with a label your whole life?

There is a reason parents make decisions for children. 13 year olds are idiots. 17 years olds are serious idiots. They need structure and roles. And they can just deal with it. And guess what all that grow up like that realize it was the best thing for them when they reach 24-26 years old. You do not let silly 12-13 year olds tell what gender some other kid or some lunatic public school tries to do as an experiment on this generation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 year olds are idiots, not most of the ones I know. By the age of 17 they should be young adults, childhood seems to last forever now days. Peer pressure is very high during the teen years, and by the age of 13 parents should be aware if there is a gender identity problem with their offspring. Most of this is caused by weak parenting.

I do not agree with single bathrooms, and they should have monitors in the bathrooms between class breaks. I also feel many teachers are getting to lazy and spoiled.

My opinion on Common Core , its a good thing.

Forum List

Back