UK: George Galloway declares Bradford ‘an Israel-free zone’

UK is on its way to becoming quite tolerant a country.

George Galloway claims to have “declared Bradford an Israel-free zone”, saying that he wants the city to reject all Israeli goods, services, academics – and even tourists.

George Galloway declares Bradford ?an Israel-free zone? and warns away ?Israeli tourists? - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

He and his muslim friends will be facing charges of racism and incitement to violence and religious hatred very soon. Then he will be a has been as the resulting guilty sentence will bar him from public office

I hope the idea spreads all over the world......... :thup:

So you are just a TWO BIT VILE ISLAMONAZI JEW HATER. Lets hope that backlash results in islam being banned in the west and all muslims evicted to Syria.

I hope the idea spreads all over the world......... :thup:

How is Galloway going to enforce that? Someone may look like a Jew but may not be a Jew and the opposite is true as well. I have met quite a few Muslims with facial features similar to Jews.

He cant enforce anything as all he is is a slime ball respect politician that will find he has no seat early next year. Then he will be forced to migrate to some 3rd world Islamic shithole

UK is on its way to becoming quite tolerant a country.

George Galloway claims to have “declared Bradford an Israel-free zone”, saying that he wants the city to reject all Israeli goods, services, academics – and even tourists.

George Galloway declares Bradford ?an Israel-free zone? and warns away ?Israeli tourists? - UK Politics - UK - The Independent

He and his muslim friends will be facing charges of racism and incitement to violence and religious hatred very soon. Then he will be a has been as the resulting guilty sentence will bar him from public office
absolutely no chance of that, GG is to smart, although he would relish his day in court.
He handed these Senator their balls on a silver platter.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4LDQixpCa8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4LDQixpCa8[/ame]

Forum List

Back