UK bans violent settlers following US lead

The blight on public services is due to unions, always has been, always will be. The economy is reminiscent across much of the planet. Which part of it are you not happy with?
Things are shit because the tories didnt keep up funding. Everything is fucked. Name one aspect of life that is better.

Things are shit because the tories didnt keep up funding. Everything is fucked. Name one aspect of life that is better.
Funding? Pumping millions and billions into something that doesn't work or inefficient, ain't gonna work.

Please explain Labour funding when they were in power?

Please explain the efficiency of Welsh government expenditure?

Funding? Pumping millions and billions into something that doesn't work or inefficient, ain't gonna work.

Please explain Labour funding when they were in power?

Please explain the efficiency of Welsh government expenditure?
Things worked well under labour. Tory cuts and brexit have fucked it all up.
Thats why you have already lost the next election.

Things worked well under labour. Tory cuts and brexit have fucked it all up.
Thats why you have already lost the next election.
Lol, manufacturing declined to a greater extent and in a shorter period under Blair than Thatcher, then sold the NHS down the river, and you say that's better, lol.

I've lost no election, I just tolerate which idiots are in. Repeating Brexit over and over does make it true, it's the same baseless shit the Remoaners moan about.

If you work on the rail and in the NHS, you would know fine well inefficiency is to blame, but we've been over this. Obviously it's flown right through your ears.

Do you have a point related to the thread topic ? ( written to Plaster)

Now Turdy I am rather lost . Blaster clearly thinks you are a pompous jackass . And with me that makes five .
So you must keep with The Guardian for your news and not switch around so much . Too confusing .
But the big question is , do you have any point yourself that is related to the Topic or even to anybody in the Royal Family .
So remind me about your Topic, Turdy

Is it good and wholesome ? Can we eat it ? .
Or is it about grubby Welsh settlers trying to sneak into Merry England with their dirty habits and irritating voices?
We had some try and gatecrash a few hundred years ago and they were absolutely vile .We are not going to be caught twice .
Always wondered why Welsh peasants called their kids Dai . I think we all actually know and we agree .
So , clear off .

The NHS has been set up to fail by the tories who all have shares in private health.
It really is so simple even a brexit should understand.
But I understand your stupidity, because yet again, it was Blair that introduced PFI into the NHS, and in the words of the boss at my local-ish hospital, "Labour mortgaged our kids NHS". Each new hospital built with private money, the NHS rents, each one to the tune of a few million per year, millions that could be spent on NHS wages. That is why investment under Labour looks high, because it wasn't taxpayers money. And how many extra doctors did Blair train up in his 12 years? Zero.

And the Welsh has a budget for it's NHS. So they spend a fortune on a tranny crossings and thousands of 20 mph road signs? Why not fund your NHS with that wasted money?

You are a living example of how someone can be thicker than a kitchen worktop. This is the problem with Lefty remoaners, they've just got no concept of what's going on. All they can do is, "Tory this, Tory that, Brexit this, Brexit that", and when reality is pointed out, it shows how stupid they are. And Democracy means, enough fools like yourself will get Labour in to utterly fuck the NHS up with more cost and no doubt carry on where Brown left off and sell the rest of the gold reserves.

But I understand your stupidity, because yet again, it was Blair that introduced PFI into the NHS, and in the words of the boss at my local-ish hospital, "Labour mortgaged our kids NHS". Each new hospital built with private money, the NHS rents, each one to the tune of a few million per year, millions that could be spent on NHS wages. That is why investment under Labour looks high, because it wasn't taxpayers money. And how many extra doctors did Blair train up in his 12 years? Zero.

And the Welsh has a budget for it's NHS. So they spend a fortune on a tranny crossings and thousands of 20 mph road signs? Why not fund your NHS with that wasted money?

You are a living example of how someone can be thicker than a kitchen worktop. This is the problem with Lefty remoaners, they've just got no concept of what's going on. All they can do is, "Tory this, Tory that, Brexit this, Brexit that", and when reality is pointed out, it shows how stupid they are. And Democracy means, enough fools like yourself will get Labour in to utterly fuck the NHS up with more cost and no doubt carry on where Brown left off and sell the rest of the gold reserves.
Nothing worls under the conservatives. All of your policies have impoverished us and the country has fallen apart.
That is why you have already lost the next election.

Nothing worls under the conservatives. All of your policies have impoverished us and the country has fallen apart.
Biden trails Trump in every major poll.

:linky:

These are the combinations -

1 - Tories achieve above the 326 threshold and forms government.

2 - Tories fall short of the threshold but achieved the most seats and forms a coalition government with a smaller party

3 - Labour fall short of the threshold but achieved the most seats and forms a coalition government with a smaller party

4 - Labour achieve above the 326 threshold and forms government

My prediction is, #2. Also, if Farage returns to politics, then #2 is definitely on the cards.

If #3 or 4# happens, at the end of Labour's fuck up in the early 2030's they will lose and we can say, "Fucking told you so".

At the moment, we're in the frying pan with the Tories, the alternative is in the fire with Mr Hindsight Starmer. I prefer the frying pan, you're too dense to understand that.

And did you hear about Scotland today on the radio?

I wonder how many will head South of Scotland's border!! How will that change some voters minds!!

I think Wales should do the same, then watch workers head East!!

:linky:

These are the combinations -

1 - Tories achieve above the 326 threshold and forms government.

2 - Tories fall short of the threshold but achieved the most seats and forms a coalition government with a smaller party

3 - Labour fall short of the threshold but achieved the most seats and forms a coalition government with a smaller party

4 - Labour achieve above the 326 threshold and forms government

My prediction is, #2. Also, if Farage returns to politics, then #2 is definitely on the cards.

If #3 or 4# happens, at the end of Labour's fuck up in the early 2030's they will lose and we can say, "Fucking told you so".

At the moment, we're in the frying pan with the Tories, the alternative is in the fire with Mr Hindsight Starmer. I prefer the frying pan, you're too dense to understand that.

And did you hear about Scotland today on the radio?

I wonder how many will head South of Scotland's border!! How will that change some voters minds!!

I think Wales should do the same, then watch workers head East!!
I cant read all that shit. Shove it up your arse. Merry xmas.

the settlers, of course , are supported and funded by american "evangekicals" who are free to believe that it is their job to wind the "end times" clock
I don't think it's just evangelicals. It seems that the modern global neo-fascist movement has pretty much replaced the traditional enemy Jews with Muslims, with the idea that they are non-whites and will take over the world.

There are still some "Jews will not replace us" types in the movement, but I think they are becoming less common.

That is just my opinion. I could be wrong and many could turn against the Jews at some point as well.

The NHS has been set up to fail by the tories who all have shares in private health.
It really is so simple even a brexit should understand.
Here are two links on healthcare in the world.

The first link list countries in order of healthcare, as you can see, were 18th. The list is the first 94 countries. But you will notice that some EU countries are better than the UK, but some are not.

The metric you keep bouncing about is percentage of GDP per country spent on healthcare. So the second link provides this information.

If Switzerland is the main part of the article, it's because I was reading up on Switzerland.

So by your definition, those that spend more of their GDP on healthcare should be higher up the chart? Right? So you study the figures, why not look at Germany as an example. Some countries spend more and some less than the UK and are better than 18th, and some are worse. So GDP% probably highlights efficiency!

Germany's GDP is greater than the UK's, and they spend a larger percentage on healthcare, so why are they worse than us. I would love to hear your stupid answer to this one.

Another point you made was privatisation. Correct, Tony Blair, Labour, brought privatisation into the NHS and Education system. That is why schools are struggling due to paying rent (school meals are suffering )and the NHS are paying rent to stay in a hospital they don't own. So if you ever want to cry about the NHS and education and money and privatisation, then read up on Tony's Labour shit show.

But don't let facts get in the way of your brain, lol.

And this is why the UK suffers the odd Labour term, they fuck it up, and the gormless like Tommy sponge off the welfare system, because the gormless vote Labour.

Last edited:
Yes. If only they could get the economy and public services right.

If only you started thinking before posting .

You have forced yourself to write that post to try and support your opening nonsense--- with you now advocating turning the planet into heaven by every nation achieving the ideal and, almost certainly , the impossble .
Fluff and waffle .

Forum List

Back