Uh, gotta question for the Trumpites....what swamps is he drainin?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
So far, just about everything Trump is has picked, has indeed emerged from those swamps, he was suppose to drain....with lobbyist at every corner in his ear....I'm curious, at what point does the INSIDER.....DRAIN SWAMPS?

JUST ASKIN

Well just sit your little heart down and wait sweetie. You see, Mr. Trump has to be sworn in as president first and then get his people going. Any normal person would know this, if they wanted to.

God Bless Your Heart!

Well just sit your little heart down and wait sweetie. You see, Mr. Trump has to be sworn in as president first and then get his people going. Any normal person would know this, if they wanted to.

God Bless Your Heart!

We don't have to wait. Many of the people being appointed to his cabinet are the same Washington insiders that he said he was going to DC to get rid of.

So far, just about everything Trump is has picked, has indeed emerged from those swamps, he was suppose to drain....with lobbyist at every corner in his ear....I'm curious, at what point does the INSIDER.....DRAIN SWAMPS?

JUST ASKIN
You have to remember, he did say he was going to drain the swamp, however, he didn't say where he would drain it to. The swamp has now been drained to the White House.

Trump is going to "hire" the people he feels best suited to do the job at hand. Since he hasn't even been sworn in yet it's rather amusing how many on the left have already decided that he's failing. Some of you are still spouting the liberal talking point that you shouldn't expect Obama to fix what took years to break overnight...even though he's been in office for eight years...yet you think Trump should have already eliminated corruption from Washington DC? Get a grip...you're embarrassing yourselves!

Trump is going to "hire" the people he feels best suited to do the job at hand. Since he hasn't even been sworn in yet it's rather amusing how many on the left have already decided that he's failing. Some of you are still spouting the liberal talking point that you shouldn't expect Obama to fix what took years to break overnight...even though he's been in office for eight years...yet you think Trump should have already eliminated corruption from Washington DC? Get a grip...you're embarrassing yourselves![/QUOTEI'm absolutely, no liberal. Far from it. I just consider Trump to be our century's version of P.T. Barnum (quoted as saying: "There's a sucker born every minute."). I couldn't vote for the Marxist leaning Clinton either. This is the very first time I didn't vote in a presidential election. Both candidates were just too foul.

JUST ASKIN

The rumor is Trump plans on draining the black controlled dept. of education swamp by rolling a chicken scented basketball down the hallway and into a garbage truck

JUST ASKIN

The Clintons and the Obamas.

JUST ASKIN
it takes a long time for white folks to organize a riot. you see, for black folks it's easy, just go out into the streets, block a freeway, keep it going all day into the night, smash some windows, set a car on fire, loot a department store. for white folks, though, it's about looting whole nation-states at a time. you really need to appreciate the logistics involved, do you realize what it takes to get all the jews on board much less to fall in line? so don't worry, you'll get your swamps drained soon enough.

God Bless Your Heart!

We don't have to wait. Many of the people being appointed to his cabinet are the same Washington insiders that he said he was going to DC to get rid of.

For you to say that clearly indicates that you understand nothing about Washington. Just because you work in DC doesn't make you an insider. The people he has picked are about as far outside the mainstream in DC as you can get.

I suppose you want him to pick some grocer from Omaha to be Secretary of State. How about a guy from Cody, WY whose only experience is changing oil at Jiffy Lube to be the Energy czar? Maybe we should get that little old lady that works at the antique store downtown to take over Medicare? Or, maybe we could pick Lou from the barbershop to run the VA ... after all, he was in the National Guard for six months!!

Give me a break.

God Bless Your Heart!
He clearly ain't fuckin with the congress, the senate, uhmmmm, what else? Hillary's not being prosecuted, Bill will walk, uh....again, what the fuck else can he drain but his sausage, his brain and your dumb ass of hope in the great white Hype!

JUST ASKIN
it takes a long time for white folks to organize a riot. you see, for black folks it's easy, just go out into the streets, block a freeway, keep it going all day into the night, smash some windows, set a car on fire, loot a department store. for white folks, though, it's about looting whole nation-states at a time. you really need to appreciate the logistics involved, do you realize what it takes to get all the jews on board much less to fall in line? so don't worry, you'll get your swamps drained soon enough.
Let me tell you something, there is no way in hell, especially where I live, white people are brave enough, bold enough or strong enough to come to where I live and do anything but drive through and hope they don't get robbed on the way out....LOLOLOL....the only damage you race war motherfuckers are gonna hope for and maybe just maybe get, is that nigga son in law fuckin your >>>>>>>>, you know the rest.

God Bless Your Heart!
He clearly ain't fuckin with the congress, the senate, uhmmmm, what else? Hillary's not being prosecuted, Bill will walk, uh....again, what the fuck else can he drain but his sausage, his brain and your dumb ass of hope in the great white Hype!
Thank God Trump isn't a colored guy. You'd be broke after buying all those Oreos.

God Bless Your Heart!
Thank God Trump isn't a colored guy. You'd be broke after buying all those Oreos.
Trump is a colored guy, its called bright orange
images

God Bless Your Heart!

I love that you have to tell morons that he has not been sworn in yet! They are a laugh a minute!

God Bless Your Heart!
images

He doesn't look orange to me.

505545764-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-delivers.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

God Bless Your Heart!
images

He doesn't look orange to me.

505545764-republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-delivers.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg
Uh, no he doesn't....now he's a pale peachy pink, kinda like the inside of a pussy with a hairy dick inside it. Still a colored guy, to me, more like a dick head....gatcha

JUST ASKIN
Let me tell you something, there is no way in hell, especially where I live, white people are brave enough, bold enough or strong enough to come to where I live and do anything but drive through and hope they don't get robbed on the way out....LOLOLOL....the only damage you race war motherfuckers are gonna hope for and maybe just maybe get, is that nigga son in law fuckin your >>>>>>>>, you know the rest.

Does that mean you will invite me to where you live?

See, your childish little threats are easy on this site -- but put your money where your mouth is.

I'll even make it easy for you ---- I will write a presentation for you to read to your neighbors - at church, at a meeting, in your backyard. Somebody needs to tell you the truth --- because you have been lied to for the past 40 years, and it's time somebody told you how it really is.

In fact, I will make it even easier ---- I will publish this presentation right here. We will take a vote - all of us - and if the majority declares it, you will present it.

Unless, of course, you're not interested in the truth
. (Well, the truth, as seen by a stupid white boy)

Forum List

Back