UFO propulsion, my take on it...

That's funny! And expected!

But have you seen the videos?

Yes, I am the person who will bring you truths.

You may not like them, but they will be truths.

I am the prophet that was made by Jesus. I was told.

I don't need anything from you.

I myself have also felt that the LAW of needing water and oxygen To have life is very restrictive to the possibilities of the universe. There is so much that we don’t know. Let’s not shut the door too soon on things
I totally agree, there's other ways of creating life outside of water and oxygen. And even still, water and oxygen are abundant in the universe. There's so many ways that it can happen, even outside of modern science, that to deny it requires religion.

The question is, can ET's travel here?

That's the real question.

To answer that question, we need to look at serious stuff, in a serious manner.

I'll be willing to do that.

Thats a "god" inside a circle that flies...

And it is the basis of our religions.

Jeez. I can give a lot more, just let me know...

Last edited:
So the Navy has said that the UFO's they tracked are actually UFO's. That's done. For real. They don't know what it is, but it's real.

Today, they said new info will be released to the public. Because they are flying all over US military bases...

Did everyone catch that? The video I'm going to post is OLD. 2015... They said there is new things that they are going to release! I can't wait!

Last edited:

He said there's a whole fleet of them... There were so many more than on this video!

The Pentagon is gonna release more information soon, i hope!!!!

Well, you know, you're just making fun of something the gov't is taking seriously.

Why are you making fun?

OK, this is something I may have wrote years ago... I came across it a couple of days ago.

I tend to write long thoughts in a text file, and save it in notepad for posterity, but my new nature is to post in sentences.

So, the thing is, I may have wrote this, but back then I was usually wasted beyond belief with things other than alcohol.

So this could either be me, or maybe it was something i copied to figure out later...

Either way, I really agree with everything said... So it had to be me!

This is about UFO's, and why they sometimes glow, and sometimes don't.

The moon thing, I don't really believe, but it's just showing that it can happen and why....

OK, ready? I'm going to post the notepad text file that I have. Please read it through, and I really do want to hear your thoughts about it. It's "to be continued", but what I'm centering on is why UFO's sometimes glow and sometimes not. Aw fuck, I can't believe I'm posting this, but please read it through before you flame me. :)

It could have been somebody else, but yeah, it sounds like me. I'm probably guilty.

When UFO's are in a visible state, they use standard anti-gravity methods to stay afloat and move about our atmosphere, in a manner that is explainable. IE, they move in ways that are possible.

When UFO's enter a "hyper" mode, they leave the "reality" that we perceive, and can then move in ways that seem impossible. However, in that mode, they create a plasma in our physical world. And we see them as a bright light, instead of a physical ship. In that hyper mode, they can travel through matter. The hyper mode means that they enter a phase where our physical universe does not apply to them. Gravity, mass, time... does not apply. They can go straight through the earth without digging a hole, enter the ocean without making a splash, and travel wherever they want instantaneously. They can also use that mode to abduct a human and make him/her travel through walls and roofs. But in that mode, they create a plasma to an observer. Because they are pushing away our atmosphere so fast that it lights up, like lightning.

But when in regular mode, the UFO would appear normally.

Why do they operate in dual modes?

Because UFO's need to operate in both modes to have an effect on the physical world. They need to alternate at very high rates to be able to both affect our environment, and to move how they do. So they need to blink in and out constantly. That blinking creates the dispersion of the atmosphere, that results in the plasma. A UFO at rest or in reasonable motion will not appear as a bright light. But once it wants to do its stuff, it enters a hyper realm. If it wants to still interact with the "earth" while in that hyper realm, it needs to phase out and in very fast and repeatedly. And that "out and in" creates the atmospheric disturbance that results in the plasma and bright light. If it stays in the hyper realm, it just disappears and cannot interact with the physical universe. So it has to blink in and out to maneuver and do tricky stuff. It can just stay in our universe and do very cool stuff, but in order to do the unthinkable, it has to enter the hyper mode.

What if the "grey" aliens originated on the moon? They evolved underground, as the interior of the moon is less dense than the exterior. There is plenty of water on the moon. Their large eyes are adept for seeing in low-light conditions, and their reported telepathic abilities do not require them to "hear" in an environment without an atmosphere. It is a human-centric point of view that we require oxygen and liquid water to have life. Oxygen is just necessary to create energy, but Helium 3 is an even better form of energy, and it is abundant on the moon. There may very well be vast underground moon cities of grey aliens, and they like to vacation on Earth! After the initial creation of the moon due to the collision of two planets, similar materials existed on both Earth and the moon to create similar life forms. However, they had to take two different paths..... to be continued.... They don't need a big mouth since there is no large game to attack and eat. They don't need ears since there is no sound. They don't need large bodies since the gravity is so low. They don't need oxygen because they use helium3.... to be continued....
/—-/ The fact you don’t remember having written this has me LOL.

There's some serious shit happening, that the US (and other countries) are seriously worried about. Serious transgressions in US airspace and also very highly sensitive airspace in the MidEast.

It's being reported as of last year (late 2019) with no penalties for reporting. But previously, military members had to be confidential because of penalties and they were afraid of repercussions, so let's see what the new stuff this year has to offer. This is a new paradigm!

I can't wait!!!

OK, this is something I may have wrote years ago... I came across it a couple of days ago.

I tend to write long thoughts in a text file, and save it in notepad for posterity, but my new nature is to post in sentences.

So, the thing is, I may have wrote this, but back then I was usually wasted beyond belief with things other than alcohol.

So this could either be me, or maybe it was something i copied to figure out later...

Either way, I really agree with everything said... So it had to be me!

This is about UFO's, and why they sometimes glow, and sometimes don't.

The moon thing, I don't really believe, but it's just showing that it can happen and why....

OK, ready? I'm going to post the notepad text file that I have. Please read it through, and I really do want to hear your thoughts about it. It's "to be continued", but what I'm centering on is why UFO's sometimes glow and sometimes not. Aw fuck, I can't believe I'm posting this, but please read it through before you flame me. :)

It could have been somebody else, but yeah, it sounds like me. I'm probably guilty.

When UFO's are in a visible state, they use standard anti-gravity methods to stay afloat and move about our atmosphere, in a manner that is explainable. IE, they move in ways that are possible.

When UFO's enter a "hyper" mode, they leave the "reality" that we perceive, and can then move in ways that seem impossible. However, in that mode, they create a plasma in our physical world. And we see them as a bright light, instead of a physical ship. In that hyper mode, they can travel through matter. The hyper mode means that they enter a phase where our physical universe does not apply to them. Gravity, mass, time... does not apply. They can go straight through the earth without digging a hole, enter the ocean without making a splash, and travel wherever they want instantaneously. They can also use that mode to abduct a human and make him/her travel through walls and roofs. But in that mode, they create a plasma to an observer. Because they are pushing away our atmosphere so fast that it lights up, like lightning.

But when in regular mode, the UFO would appear normally.

Why do they operate in dual modes?

Because UFO's need to operate in both modes to have an effect on the physical world. They need to alternate at very high rates to be able to both affect our environment, and to move how they do. So they need to blink in and out constantly. That blinking creates the dispersion of the atmosphere, that results in the plasma. A UFO at rest or in reasonable motion will not appear as a bright light. But once it wants to do its stuff, it enters a hyper realm. If it wants to still interact with the "earth" while in that hyper realm, it needs to phase out and in very fast and repeatedly. And that "out and in" creates the atmospheric disturbance that results in the plasma and bright light. If it stays in the hyper realm, it just disappears and cannot interact with the physical universe. So it has to blink in and out to maneuver and do tricky stuff. It can just stay in our universe and do very cool stuff, but in order to do the unthinkable, it has to enter the hyper mode.

What if the "grey" aliens originated on the moon? They evolved underground, as the interior of the moon is less dense than the exterior. There is plenty of water on the moon. Their large eyes are adept for seeing in low-light conditions, and their reported telepathic abilities do not require them to "hear" in an environment without an atmosphere. It is a human-centric point of view that we require oxygen and liquid water to have life. Oxygen is just necessary to create energy, but Helium 3 is an even better form of energy, and it is abundant on the moon. There may very well be vast underground moon cities of grey aliens, and they like to vacation on Earth! After the initial creation of the moon due to the collision of two planets, similar materials existed on both Earth and the moon to create similar life forms. However, they had to take two different paths..... to be continued.... They don't need a big mouth since there is no large game to attack and eat. They don't need ears since there is no sound. They don't need large bodies since the gravity is so low. They don't need oxygen because they use helium3.... to be continued....
/—-/ The fact you don’t remember having written this has me LOL.

Why? What's wrong?

(oh oh) I feel a fight comin....

Why does everyone wanna fight with me?!? I'm just trying to be friendly and smart!

You probably weren't born when I wrote that. So forgive me for not remembering that many years and arguments ago. But somehow, I kept it, and just recently found it.

Is that ok with you?

Forum List

Back