UFO propulsion, my take on it...

The video they have is unbelievable. It's something that is hard to disprove.

And there's two more, after that. That are unreal...

How do you spell eggh hi? Do i have it right? Eccchi maybe?

Because however it's spelled, it's gotta be used! Friggin classic, and it's all Eddie.

Ecch hi!

Last edited:
This video only shows one, but in fact there were dozens.

So for those who watched the card trick that I posted earlier, it seems like magic, right?

Earlier civilizations would probably regard the magician as a god.

But given our knowledge today, we know that it is a trick. And no matter how incredible it is, it is a trick, the guy does not have magical powers.... We all understand that. And btw, I can do that trick. And so can you.

However, in the past, things that are unknown are regarded as "gods". Including any technology that was new to them. They were fooled by many tricksters that wanted to create followers to get money, and therefore power.

You've heard of Clarke's three laws perhaps?

• When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  • The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
  • Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

So for those who watched the card trick that I posted earlier, it seems like magic, right?

But given our knowledge today, we know that it is a trick. And no matter how incredible it is, it is a trick, the guy does not have magical powers.... We all understand that. And btw, I can do that trick. And so can you.

However, in the past, things that are unknown are regarded as "gods". Including any technology that was new to them. They were fooled by many tricksters that wanted to create followers to get money, and therefore power.

• When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  • The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Absolutely, and what is shown in that video, and a couple more that I will show you, is not magic. Can't happen. It has to be technology that we can't explain yet.

This should cover the 3 Navy videos released. At least in parts. But.... wow!

THIS is magic...

UFO's are not...

That's real science that we have yet to comprehend. We need to accept these ideas so we can let our minds flow in ways that are not now very acceptable. Instead of being made fun of, we should be able to follow these ideas with respect, instead of ridicule.

It's changed now, because Navy pilots can now report UFO's without fear of retribution. Let's see where that goes.

But it's just things that we've been reporting since Sumerian times in 4000 BC. And drawing in caves since 12,000 BC. Same shit.

I myself have also felt that the LAW of needing water and oxygen To have life is very restrictive to the possibilities of the universe. There is so much that we don’t know. Let’s not shut the door too soon on things

OK, this is something I may have wrote years ago... I came across it a couple of days ago.

I tend to write long thoughts in a text file, and save it in notepad for posterity, but my new nature is to post in sentences.

So, the thing is, I may have wrote this, but back then I was usually wasted beyond belief with things other than alcohol.

So this could either be me, or maybe it was something i copied to figure out later...

Either way, I really agree with everything said... So it had to be me!

This is about UFO's, and why they sometimes glow, and sometimes don't.

The moon thing, I don't really believe, but it's just showing that it can happen and why....

OK, ready? I'm going to post the notepad text file that I have. Please read it through, and I really do want to hear your thoughts about it. It's "to be continued", but what I'm centering on is why UFO's sometimes glow and sometimes not. Aw fuck, I can't believe I'm posting this, but please read it through before you flame me. :)

It could have been somebody else, but yeah, it sounds like me. I'm probably guilty.

When UFO's are in a visible state, they use standard anti-gravity methods to stay afloat and move about our atmosphere, in a manner that is explainable. IE, they move in ways that are possible.

When UFO's enter a "hyper" mode, they leave the "reality" that we perceive, and can then move in ways that seem impossible. However, in that mode, they create a plasma in our physical world. And we see them as a bright light, instead of a physical ship. In that hyper mode, they can travel through matter. The hyper mode means that they enter a phase where our physical universe does not apply to them. Gravity, mass, time... does not apply. They can go straight through the earth without digging a hole, enter the ocean without making a splash, and travel wherever they want instantaneously. They can also use that mode to abduct a human and make him/her travel through walls and roofs. But in that mode, they create a plasma to an observer. Because they are pushing away our atmosphere so fast that it lights up, like lightning.

But when in regular mode, the UFO would appear normally.

Why do they operate in dual modes?

Because UFO's need to operate in both modes to have an effect on the physical world. They need to alternate at very high rates to be able to both affect our environment, and to move how they do. So they need to blink in and out constantly. That blinking creates the dispersion of the atmosphere, that results in the plasma. A UFO at rest or in reasonable motion will not appear as a bright light. But once it wants to do its stuff, it enters a hyper realm. If it wants to still interact with the "earth" while in that hyper realm, it needs to phase out and in very fast and repeatedly. And that "out and in" creates the atmospheric disturbance that results in the plasma and bright light. If it stays in the hyper realm, it just disappears and cannot interact with the physical universe. So it has to blink in and out to maneuver and do tricky stuff. It can just stay in our universe and do very cool stuff, but in order to do the unthinkable, it has to enter the hyper mode.

What if the "grey" aliens originated on the moon? They evolved underground, as the interior of the moon is less dense than the exterior. There is plenty of water on the moon. Their large eyes are adept for seeing in low-light conditions, and their reported telepathic abilities do not require them to "hear" in an environment without an atmosphere. It is a human-centric point of view that we require oxygen and liquid water to have life. Oxygen is just necessary to create energy, but Helium 3 is an even better form of energy, and it is abundant on the moon. There may very well be vast underground moon cities of grey aliens, and they like to vacation on Earth! After the initial creation of the moon due to the collision of two planets, similar materials existed on both Earth and the moon to create similar life forms. However, they had to take two different paths..... to be continued.... They don't need a big mouth since there is no large game to attack and eat. They don't need ears since there is no sound. They don't need large bodies since the gravity is so low. They don't need oxygen because they use helium3.... to be continued....
I want some of what you're smoking.

• Funny
Reactions: RWS

Forum List

Back