U.S. weighs joint approach to Beijing Olympics with allies

Leonard Peltier murdered two people .That's why he is in prison. No one is put in prison for speaking against the government or most of the people at USMB would be in prison.

In one of the many original MLB threads I stated that Biden needed to stay out of the argument.
So you say, but not until after the damage has been done

and very mildly compared to your treatment of trump and in support of the Black Lies Matter players disrespecting America

In one of the many original MLB threads I stated that Biden needed to stay out of the argument.
So you say, but not until after the damage has been done

and very mildly compared to your treatment of trump and in support of the Black Lies Matter players disrespecting America

You see the entire world through the eyes of your politics. It's a cult. Do you hand out pamphlets at the airport?

see the entire world through the eyes of your politics
As if you dont?

you have one standard for trump and now a different one for biden

I otoh see America as my beloved country and china as the enemy

see the entire world through the eyes of your politics
As if you dont?

you have one standard for trump and now a different one for biden

I otoh see America as my beloved country and china as the enemy

Up is down, down is up. I clearly said Biden needed to stay out of baseballs issues.

No, I don't think Biden is anywhere near as lousy of a human as is Trump.

I clearly said Biden needed to stay out of baseballs issues.
But biden didnt and your mild reaction is pretty much just CYA

CYA so that you can defend china against even feeble biden attempts to expose the CCP for the evil monsters that they are

I clearly said Biden needed to stay out of baseballs issues.
But biden didnt and your mild reaction is pretty much just CYA

CYA so that you can defend china against even feeble biden attempts to expose the CCP for the evil monsters that they are

I believe in cleaning up your own yard before condemning the yards of others.

In this case you want the US to condone the actions of an inhuman dictatorship that wants to rule our backyard someday

In this case you want the US to condone the actions of an inhuman dictatorship that wants to rule our backyard someday

Wanting to clean our yard up is not condoning anything but rant away. (We are the ones in their backyard)

The better question is why China was 'awarded' these games in the first place.

The answer is sadly obvious ... $$$$$$$

China is the definition of an evil regime. They routinely kidnap, imprison or murder people because they say something critical about the government. They use Muslim Uighurs like human lab rats. They have a prison population in the millions whom they exploit for free labor. That's just the surface. There is NO DISCUSSION comparing who is worse the US or China. You are a Chinese Shill or a lot dumber than I thought you were.

And here I had been wondering why Xiden was so in love with China!

Forum List

Back