U.S. Supreme Court throws out rulings upholding gun restrictions

All those cases are where the lower courts ruled in favor of gun restrictions.

The cases were sent back to be re-reviewed in light of the NY ruling.

It was the Supremes giving them a chance to get it right themselves or else the Supremes will do it for them.

I love it!
They won't get it right on their own. How many rulings have ignored Heller and McDonald?

The Court overturned Roe. That's what they should have done in the NYC, California, and Maryland cases and put an end to it.

Even if a suitable case comes up to challenge future unconstitutional rulings that ignore these cases, it will be many more years of unconstitutional gun control. They could have ended it for good.

As it is, you can rest assured, the courts will give unconstitutional rulings and that many more years case is what is in our future.

All those cases are where the lower courts ruled in favor of gun restrictions.

The cases were sent back to be re-reviewed in light of the NY ruling.

It was the Supremes giving them a chance to get it right themselves or else the Supremes will do it for them.

I love it!
Let them get it right on their own? And I give you this:

They won't get it right on their own. How many rulings have ignored Heller and McDonald?

The Court overturned Roe. That's what they should have done in the NYC, California, and Maryland cases and put an end to it.

Even if a suitable case comes up to challenge future unconstitutional rulings that ignore these cases, it will be many more years of unconstitutional gun control. They could have ended it for good.

As it is, you can rest assured, the courts will give unconstitutional rulings and that many more years case is what is in our future.
You are correct.

The Supremes told these Libtard turkeys to go get it right but the Moon Bats have no intention of following the law.

Let them get it right on their own? And I give you this:

This is how Liberals ignore the law. Heller and the NY case would clearly make this stupid law unconstitutional but that didn't stop the Democrat assholes in Delaware from passing it in the Legislature. The filthy Democrat Governor is signed it.

1656848929735.png

No, it meant PROPERLY FUNCTIONING.

Same difference. That's what I meant. You can't have a properly functioning militia if they are not properly armed.
Yes, same thing. Tench Coxe worked hard to get standardization in arms and training - properly functioning, and adequate quantities of those standardized weapons in the hands of the people - well armed.

Both are part of well regulated and even then it is not all that might be part of well regulated as training would also be a big part.

Then, as now, Congress was the obstacle. Congress people in 1791 were almost as corrupt as today.

But well regulated can also be almost not regulated. The Constitution gives the power to decide the regulation to the Congress. If their desired state of regulation is no training, no standardization, that's their choice. But until or unless they change the Constitution, then well regulated can never mean disarmed.

Yes, same thing. Tench Coxe worked hard to get standardization in arms and training - properly functioning, and adequate quantities of those standardized weapons in the hands of the people - well armed.

Worth also pointing out is the fact that one of the original functions of the NRA was in the training of people in gun safety and usage. Not just civilians and hobbyists but the police I think and perhaps even some levels of the military to insure a certain level of proficiency.

Both are part of well regulated and even then it is not all that might be part of well regulated as training would also be a big part.

Then, as now, Congress was the obstacle. Congress people in 1791 were almost as corrupt as today.

But well regulated can also be almost not regulated. The Constitution gives the power to decide the regulation to the Congress. If their desired state of regulation is no training, no standardization, that's their choice. But until or unless they change the Constitution, then well regulated can never mean disarmed.

Well regulated means in good working order. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH LAWS!

Worth also pointing out is the fact that one of the original functions of the NRA was in the training of people in gun safety and usage. Not just civilians and hobbyists but the police I think and perhaps even some levels of the military to insure a certain level of proficiency.

The commies believe the NRA is the heart and soul of all gun owners. It would be political suicide to go after every gun owning American, so they target the NRA (which has nothing to do with shit) as their enemy instead.

It's like trying to kill bees. If you have a nest in your home or garage, it's a waste of time and money trying to spray each bee. The only way to destroy the nest is to kill the queen. In the minds of leftists, the NRA is the queen of gun owners. Their belief is that if they can destroy the NRA, they can destroy all of us without going after us individually. Without prominent leadership, we will aimlessly fly away and simply grieve our loss.

Forum List

Back