U.S. Stripped of AAA Credit Rating

we like communist when the bash Obama. OK got it.
Can China even spell accounting, they hire Americans to sit in meeting wearing suites makes them look like they are accomplishing something. LOFL

That last sentence was just fucking ignorant.

It's a fact, read something:cuckoo:

WHAT "is a fact?" Be specific. I studied modern China. I know the history, and still...they own a substantial portion of our debt. Obviously Mao's brain drain is waning, and that sentence of yours was monumentally ignorant given the present circumstances.
Those being:
Who's on top, mother fucker?
Taint US.
Who let that happen?
us.
Who's too stupid to be alone at the boardroom table?
Oh, shit. That would be us.

WHAT "is a fact?" Be specific. I studied modern China. I know the history, and still...they own a substantial portion of our debt. Obviously Mao's brain drain is waning, and that sentence of yours was monumentally ignorant given the present circumstances.
Those being:
Taint US.
Who let that happen?
us.

You might speak chineese but you don't know jack shit about chineese business. It was all over CNNMONEY just a couple days ago with a huge article inverview several Americans hired to wear suites in meetings. Ignorance is Bliss, Blissfull Barb

Those being:
Taint US.
Who let that happen?
us.

Obamacrats praise Mao when he is lending them money. When Mao cuts their credit he suddenly is a retard.

You might speak chineese but you don't know jack shit about chineese business. It was all over CNNMONEY just a couple days ago with a huge article inverview several Americans hired to wear suites in meetings. Ignorance is Bliss, Blissfull Barb

Thanks for the confirmation. I always knew Obama, Geithner & Bernanke were hired by China.

Obama_Hu.JPG

02geithner-600.jpg

P200907300838468431334651.jpg

Last edited:
Chinese Businesses Now Hiring White Guys In Suits To Make Themselves Look Good

An American company in China is now paying men $1,000 a week just to show up and shake some hands with clueless Chinese businessmen.

As a new article in The Atlantic explains it, Chinese companies contract these pale suited men to come to their events because, “Having foreigners in nice suits gives the company face."

It's technically called "quality control," but the man who's done it says that it has nothing to do with quality or control.

After he literally just showed up in a suit, he was put up in a fancy hotel, wined and dined in Dongying, and paid $1,000 for a week of pretending to be a businessman.

The company that hires the white men, an unnamed American company based in China, is apparently buzzing with business.

Mitch Moxley writes that the man who hired him told him:

“We need people for a week every month. It’ll be better next time, too. We’ll have new offices... Bring a computer. You can watch movies all day.”

But the jobs these white guys are paid to pose for are more complicated than just watching movies and shaking hands.

One friend, an American who works in film, was paid to represent a Canadian company and give a speech espousing a low-carbon future. Another was flown to Shanghai to act as a seasonal-gifts buyer.

The writer, Mitch, was paid to represent a California-based company that was building a facility in Dongying.

Read more: Chinese Businesses Now Hiring White Guys In Suits To Make Themselves Look Good

Those being:
Taint US.
Who let that happen?
us.

I didn't study the Chinese language, I studied the history. And sweetness, there's always going to be stories of how stupid (or venal, evil, and human rights abusing) our competitors are, some accurate, some not, and all overblown, when we're looking down the barrel of a losing hand. It is simply what it is.

Nevertheless, it was OURS what sold out our long term economic sustainability for their short, very short, term profits. It was the stupid assed Chinese who bought those bundles of debt.

They pert near own us now. Aint you proud? Those dumb asses will have us as a low wage labor platform and a client state, just as we've had so many others in the past.

So you pay close attention to the financial times, and I'll continue to snicker at how history repeats itself with interesting and completely avoidable twists. In the end, it doesn't matter, as we're all being sold down the same river. The best we can do at this point is enjoy, or bitch about, the ride. I intend to cast a line and fish a spell if Dillo would be kind enough to bait my hook.

An American company in China is now paying men $1,000 a week just to show up and shake some hands with clueless Chinese businessmen.

As a new article in The Atlantic explains it, Chinese companies contract these pale suited men to come to their events because, “Having foreigners in nice suits gives the company face."

It's technically called "quality control," but the man who's done it says that it has nothing to do with quality or control.

After he literally just showed up in a suit, he was put up in a fancy hotel, wined and dined in Dongying, and paid $1,000 for a week of pretending to be a businessman.

The company that hires the white men, an unnamed American company based in China, is apparently buzzing with business.

“We need people for a week every month. It’ll be better next time, too. We’ll have new offices... Bring a computer. You can watch movies all day.”

But the jobs these white guys are paid to pose for are more complicated than just watching movies and shaking hands.

One friend, an American who works in film, was paid to represent a Canadian company and give a speech espousing a low-carbon future. Another was flown to Shanghai to act as a seasonal-gifts buyer.

The writer, Mitch, was paid to represent a California-based company that was building a facility in Dongying.

Read more: Chinese Businesses Now Hiring White Guys In Suits To Make Themselves Look Good

So they're front men, pretty acceptable faces, for the brains behind the business initiatives. They aren't THINKING for the jobs, they're POSING for them.

Maybe YOU should read a little something.

I find it hard to believe someone fooled by surface shine has a Masters in anything.

Those being:
Taint US.
Who let that happen?
us.

I didn't study the Chinese language, I studied the history. And sweetness, there's always going to be stories of how stupid (or venal, evil, and human rights abusing) our competitors are, some accurate, some not, and all overblown, when we're looking down the barrel of a losing hand. It is simply what it is.

Nevertheless, it was OURS what sold out our long term economic sustainability for their short, very short, term profits. It was the stupid assed Chinese who bought those bundles of debt.

They pert near own us now. Aint you proud? Those dumb asses will have us as a low wage labor platform and a client state, just as we've had so many others in the past.

So you pay close attention to the financial times, and I'll continue to snicker at how history repeats itself with interesting and completely avoidable twists. In the end, it doesn't matter, as we're all being sold down the same river. The best we can do at this point is enjoy, or bitch about, the ride. I intend to cast a line and fish a spell if Dillo would be kind enough to bait my hook.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/121585-renting-white-guys-in-china.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/121585-[B]renting[/B]-white-guys-in-china.html

So they're front men, pretty acceptable faces, for the brains behind the business initiatives. They aren't THINKING for the jobs, they're POSING for them.

well you studied history great, that's about almost as usefull as a history degree here.

The Japaneese struggled with the profit motive for decades, the chineese are coming from farther behind than the Japaneese were. I'm not surprised you still refute the published fact people that spout off garbage like you always do.

Time for this blue round-eyed white dude to pack the business suit & head to China. I can tell carbon stories like the best of them. I have heard them all on here.

well you studied history great, that's about almost as usefull as a history degree here.

The Japaneese struggled with the profit motive for decades, the chineese are coming from farther behind than the Japaneese were. I'm not surprised you still refute the published fact people that spout off garbage like you always do.

People like me?
Oh!
And "published fact?"
ROFLMAO, PIMP.
Oh, sweetie, when does school start for you again? I hope to hell you're keeping up with your summer reading list.
The Japanese economy recovered nicely once the US took over and care of their defense budget.
The Chinese, like it or not, own THE MAJORITY of out chits.
These are TWO unavoidable FACTS.
Deal with them as you will. I'm done with you.

People like me?
Oh!
And "published fact?"
ROFLMAO, PIMP.
Oh, sweetie, when does school start for you again? I hope to hell you're keeping up with your summer reading list.
The Japanese economy recovered nicely once the US took over and care of their defense budget.
The Chinese, like it or not, own THE MAJORITY of out chits.
These are TWO unavoidable FACTS.
Deal with them as you will. I'm done with you.

your a fool, you talk shit get your head shove up your butt and still think you know more than experts. That's common with people with history degrees, they get that because other majors are too tough for them.:cuckoo:

Spin, You've been dismissed. You can go out and play now. The fresh air and sunshine will be good for you.
I'm trying like hell to be nice, and you simply won't allow it. That's what happens when those who are still in JHS pretend to be college grads and sneer at everyone else on a silly internet board for having GEDs. Sooner or later the game is up, and its no big deal, you know? Go play softball. Kiss a girl. Brush your teeth first. For heavens sake, cut your nails.
Live a little. Get back to us.
We'll miss you...sort of.

trying to be nice by calling my statement ignorant then calling me mutha fucker.
your delusional
I put of the facts, and you act like your bullshit history degree trumps business experts.
Your a fool, you don't dissmiss anybody least of all me.

This is one that belongs completely to Obama.

Bullshit...

Ya cause his intent to double the deficit since he took over has NOTHING at all to do with it right? You are a fucking dumb fuck. RIGHT this minute Obama approved for this year a Budget that had 50 cents of EVERY single dollar spent borrowed and INTENDS to spend EVEN MORE next year.

You are not even an American so fucking take your ignorance and peddle it in NZ.

Ohh and since Obama has promised over and over he would cut the deficit, what is the problem with just the Chinese dropping us to AA? No one else has.

Ohh wait, that is right, Obama wants to run 50 percent or more deficit each year till he is no longer in office then MAGICALLY cut spending. You Obama bots better wake the FUCK up.

Since they own so much of the debt, their viewpoint carries a lot of weight.

They don't own so much of the debt. They have a small percentage of it overall.

Why do you nincompoops make up all of this crazy shit all of the time. Then you have the audacity to pretend you believe it. Bufoonery to the max.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back