U.S. Strikes Deal With Taliban to Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/29/world/asia/us-taliban-deal.html
Feb 29, 2020 · U.S. Strikes Deal With Taliban to Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan After more than a year of talks, the agreement lays out the beginning of the end of the United States’

~~~~~~
Since little has been said about the deal with Afghanistan, I thought we should at least post this.... Undoubtedly we in America are glad to see this happening, however we should be very wary as to what may occur in the near future. We don't want to see another debacle similar to what happened in Vietnam....

Feb 29, 2020 · U.S. Strikes Deal With Taliban to Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan After more than a year of talks, the agreement lays out the beginning of the end of the United States’

~~~~~~
Since little has been said about the deal with Afghanistan, I thought we should at least post this.... Undoubtedly we in America are glad to see this happening, however we should be very wary as to what may occur in the near future. We don't want to see another debacle similar to what happened in Vietnam....
Vietnam is doing fine and we should never ever ever go on any more Middle Eastern adventures.

~~~~~~
Vietnam is doing fine and we should never ever ever go on any more Middle Eastern adventures.

~~~~~~
I was referring to the following"
U.S. Options to Respond to North Vietnam’s 1973 Violations ...
U.S. Options to Respond to North Vietnam’s 1973 Violations of the Paris Peace Accordsnorth-vietnams-1973...
Oct 21, 2019 · Background: On January 28, 1973, the ceasefire in Vietnam began in accordance with the Agreement on Ending the War and Restoring Peace in Vietnam, also known as the Paris Peace Accords. Since the ceasefire began, repeated violations of the Accords, specifically Articles 7 and 20, have occurred as a result of North Vietnamese action[1].
At the recent WSAG meetings on April 16-17, 1973, National Security Advisor Dr. Henry Kissinger asked for options on how to address North Vietnamese violations. The WSAG presents the below two options to meet Dr. Kissinger’s desired end state of securing North Vietnamese compliance with the Accords.

New Topics

Forum List

Back