U.S. sends Navy destroyer to patrol off Yemen amid Iran tensions

Of course, being the thin-skinned snowflake that he is he's likely to start a war just to over-compensate for the clusterfuck in Yemen that was his first military operation.

Let's be real, an attack on Iran is inevitable. Israel wants it, Saudi Arabia wants it, and the US wants it. I mean, the Saudis agreeing with the Jews on something? Never thought i'd see that. So an attack is imminent. Like it or not, it's gonna happen.
The left love Islamo terrorism, they want it to prosper. That's why they were thrilled when Obama lifted sanctions and gave them billions in cash.

Well then enjoy your coming wars i guess. That's your call.
You wanted slaves to remain in chains?

Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't. But hey, enjoy your coming horrific wars. Just don't expect me to.
Almost every dead US soldier the past 16 years died from Iranian supplied arms.
When they get nukes, they'll be in shipping containers in every US port.

Locked and loaded I hope...no more of this Obastard "That's not who we are" faggotry.

This makes me sick to my stomach. It truly does, there is no glory in War. There is just death and destruction, nobody should want this.

I think Iran will behave themselves now that they know we dont have an appeaser and chief in office anymore.

Let's be real, an attack on Iran is inevitable. Israel wants it, Saudi Arabia wants it, and the US wants it. I mean, the Saudis agreeing with the Jews on something? Never thought i'd see that. So an attack is imminent. Like it or not, it's gonna happen.
The left love Islamo terrorism, they want it to prosper. That's why they were thrilled when Obama lifted sanctions and gave them billions in cash.

Iran is no threat to the US. Just like Iraq wasn't. But hey, enjoy your coming horrific wars. Just don't expect me to.

More desperate justifications for attacking a country that is no threat to the US. It's the Iraq War blunder all over again. Iraq barely had a military, and didn't have WMD. It was a defenseless contained country. And i'm betting quickly after the Iran War begins, we'll find out similar things. I just don't get you Warmongers. Why seek out and celebrate horrific carnage?

More desperate justifications for attacking a country that is no threat to the US. It's the Iraq War blunder all over again. Iraq barely had a military, and didn't have WMD. It was a defenseless contained country. And i'm betting quickly after the Iran War begins, we'll find out similar things. I just don't get you Warmongers. Why seek out and celebrate horrific carnage?
Yemen is a haven for pirates and terrorists who attack the US and her allies.
Iran has been slaughtering thousands of Americans for the past 16 years.

What's Iran going to do when we bomb them into the stone age? Cry to the UN?

A more accurate statement is that the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel, plus several other nations, wants Iran to stop stirring shit up by funding terrorism in Gaza, Yemen, Syria, Iraq and elsewhere.

Robert Baer's book "The Devil We Know: Dealing with the New Iranian Superpower" is an excellent review of their history and culture. The Devil We Know: Dealing with the New Iranian Superpower: Robert Baer: 9780307408679: Amazon.com: Books

Why won't you tell us what Iran is going to do after Trump bombs them back to the stone age instead of giving cutesy smiley faces?

After barry handed billions to Iran who has no intention of stopping their nuclear program and who have repeatedly threatened to wipe Israel off the map on top of screaming death to America?
I fully expect a "correction".
Blame it on barry.

If Iran stops being rebellious,which I think they might since the appeaser is out of office things should be fine.

Last edited:

Oh man, the 'Pirate' meme? Really? Yeah, there were like 9 pirates in the world. And i think Captain Phillips killed them all. I assure you, 'Pirates' are not a threat to massive US military might. And you have no evidence proving Iran has killed any Americans.

Why won't you tell us what Iran is going to do after Trump bombs them back to the stone age instead of giving cutesy smiley faces?

I don't know. And let's not find out. I would advise Trump against more war.

Oh man, the 'Pirate' meme? Really? Yeah, there were like 9 pirates in the world. And i think Captain Phillips killed them all. I assure you, 'Pirates' are not a threat to massive US military might. And you have no evidence proving Iran has killed any Americans.
You are one truly ignorant moron.
Your ignorance of facts is why you believe such stupid things.
upload_2017-2-3_15-16-22.png

View attachment 110554

Yeah, the 'Pirates' are gonna bring America down. Sure they are. :lmao:

View attachment 110554

You're either against terrorism or you're for it.
Obviously you are for it.

No they are won't. Neither will al-Qaeda, but like al-Qaeda, they could do a lot of damage.

Any group or nation that interferes with free trade is violating international law.

And on a side note, there is no evidence that Iran violated the agreement with their missile firing. US officials still haven't cited the precise violation.

No they are won't. Neither will al-Qaeda, but like al-Qaeda, they could do a lot of damage.

Any group or nation that interferes with free trade is violating international law.

Iran has nothing to do with Al Qaeda. It's a Shiite nation that despises Wahhabi Sunni Terrorists. If anything, we should be supporting them in cleaning ISIS and Al Qaeda out of Yemen. But that can't happen because we sold our soul to the Saudi Devil.

Captain Phillips didnt kill any pirates.

Iran has nothing to do with Al Qaeda. It's a Shiite nation that despises Wahhabi Sunni Terrorists. If anything, we should be supporting them in cleaning ISIS and Al Qaeda out of Yemen. But that can't happen because we sold our soul to the Saudi Devil.
Are you purposely being evasive or did my point really just go right over your head?

Yes, I'm quite familiar with the history of both the Sunnis and the Shias, in which nations they are predominant and which nations are fomenting terrorism.

Forum List

Back