U.S sanctions on International Criminal Court?

The U.S. has badly shamed itself. If I were the rest of the world, Iā€™d be distancing myself from the U.S. as quickly as possible.

Empty partisan pap.

Support your conclusion, or STFU.

As opposed to your assertion that Americans canā€™t get a fair trial in Europe?

:lol:
--------------------------------------- fair trial is of no concern to even mention . The only thing that matters is for America to never bend a knee to Foreign Elites or 'courts' Toro .

The U.S. has badly shamed itself. If I were the rest of the world, Iā€™d be distancing myself from the U.S. as quickly as possible.

Empty partisan pap.

--------------------------------------- fair trial is of no concern to even mention , the only thing that matters is for America to never bend a knee to Foreign Elites or 'courts' Toro .

Correll brought up Americans and trials in Europe

Please pay attention

Empty partisan pap.

We identify with strongmen and dictators (praising Kim Jong Un, Purin, Duterte, etc.), we dismiss human rights as irrelevant (refise to bring it upnto countryā€™s that abuse human rights, attack the ICC, etc.), we engage in human rights abuses proudly (Trump ordering 100% family separation of asylum seekers), we wage trade wars against our allies, we threaten global stability; honestly I could go on and on. Youā€™re probably proud of all that stuff too. Letā€™s hear your next little quip :rolleyes:

GTFO when the UN has the biggest human rights violaters on the planet leading the panel?

The ICC is not part of the UN. Please stay on topic.
------------------------------- same sort of Foreign tinpot Elites BFlag .
Joining the list of genocidal murderers and thugs that threaten the ICC is the once proud United States of America. Does it feel good to you, that weā€™re now associated with the likes of Sudanā€™s genocidal regime and the genocidal warlords of Africa and the Middle East?

Empty partisan pap.

--------------------------------------- fair trial is of no concern to even mention . The only thing that matters is for America to never bend a knee to Foreign Elites or 'courts' Toro .

What has the U.S.A accomplished in the Mid-East besides war murders?

Empty partisan pap.

--------------------------------------- fair trial is of no concern to even mention , the only thing that matters is for America to never bend a knee to Foreign Elites or 'courts' Toro .

Correll brought up Americans and trials in Europe

Please pay attention
------------------------------- i of course know that he did and i said that Fair Trials by foreign courts are of no concern . The only thing important to me is to never recognize any Authority over America and its Americans in an International Court composed of foreign elites Toro .

Awww, poor little arrogant, sniveling Eurotrash; your egos CAN'T STAND America defying you and your murderous hatred of Jews and your fellatio of the Palestinian criminal hate-state, can you? Listen, your Coward Continent is literally a collection of the most dishonest, backstabbing, lazy, parasitic, phony, self-absorbed, entitled, immature, self-righteous spoiled brats in the history of mankind. Seriously. You Euros never grew up and learned how to act like real men! Your despicable continent's raison d'etre is using America for every free ride you can while cursing our very existence at the same time. Making Zerope so jaw-droppingly full of shit, your bullshit is packed into you under high compression, thousands of p.s.i.

Yes, after seeing their behavior in recent decades, I really do wish Europe wiped out with every last quantum of my yankee-doodle-dandy, "bloody yank" soul. You Euros PIMP OUT YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS to muslim pedophiles for the sake of being PC. Which is the ultimate proof of what completely amoral pigs Europeans are.

Awww, poor little arrogant, sniveling Eurotrash; your egos CAN'T STAND America defying you and your murderous hatred of Jews and your fellatio of the Palestinian criminal hate-state, can you? Listen, your Coward Continent is literally a collection of the most dishonest, backstabbing, lazy, parasitic, phony, self-absorbed, entitled, immature, self-righteous spoiled brats in the history of mankind. Seriously. You Euros never grew up and learned how to act like real men! Your despicable continent's raison d'etre is using America for every free ride you can while cursing our very existence at the same time. Making Zerope so jaw-droppingly full of shit, your bullshit is packed into you under high compression, thousands of p.s.i.

Yes, after seeing their behavior in recent decades, I really do wish Europe wiped out with every last quantum of my yankee-doodle-dandy, "bloody yank" soul. You Euros PIMP OUT YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS to muslim pedophiles for the sake of being PC. Which is the ultimate proof of what completely amoral pigs Europeans are.

Zionists tend to think they're above the law, they can do anything they want to Muslims, but then when it happens to Jews they cry, cry, cry.

Empty partisan pap.

We identify with strongmen and dictators (praising Kim Jong Un, Purin, Duterte, etc.), we dismiss human rights as irrelevant (refise to bring it upnto countryā€™s that abuse human rights, attack the ICC, etc.), we engage in human rights abuses proudly (Trump ordering 100% family separation of asylum seekers), we wage trade wars against our allies, we threaten global stability; honestly I could go on and on. Youā€™re probably proud of all that stuff too. Letā€™s hear your next little quip :rolleyes:

1. Trump was being diplomatic, we want good, or at least better, relations with both North Korea and Russia.

2. The ICC is not to be trusted.

3. Criminals are the ones who separate their families with their crimes.

4. Our allies have been waging trade wars against US. Now we fight back.

5. Global stability? lol!!!

Empty partisan pap.

Yes. As to support, I point to the massive anti-Americanism we see from Europe and lefties in general.

Damn right. Who the hell appointed the ICC? It's just a political tool of the international left. If they dare charge Americans with their version of criminal charges they might find the U.S. Marines knocking on their door.

Forum List

Back