P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The U.S. needs to hit Russia with a major cyberwarfare attack to send a message that we've had enough of this shit. Make it clear that this is their first and last warning. Anything after this will result in a catastrophic "lights out" attack on Russia. Form a coalition, make it clear to Russia that damn near the entire world is behind us (Israel, England, France, Australia, Germany, etc.), and then deliver a devastating knockout blow.

U.S. seeks to take control of infected routers from hackers

The U.S. needs to hit Russia with a major cyberwarfare attack to send a message that we've had enough of this shit. Make it clear that this is their first and last warning. Anything after this will result in a catastrophic "lights out" attack on Russia. Form a coalition, make it clear to Russia that damn near the entire world is behind us (Israel, England, France, Australia, Germany, etc.), and then deliver a devastating knockout blow.

Not gonna happen bro, we tight with Russia right now since they helped the conservatives get their guy in.

Lol, okay. Not gonna happen with this president.

What proof do you have there far left drone?

Trump is pro-Russia. He doesn't seem to consider Russian hacking to be a a risk to national security.

And once again you prove that you are a far left drone!

Obama never saw Russia as a foe until the far left was affected.

Then again there has been zero proof of any hacking of the elections!

Then again the DNC never wanted to turn over their servers either.

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

We do have proof the far left did not care, you only have far left religious propaganda as your "facts".

Trump is pro-Russia. He doesn't seem to consider Russian hacking to be a a risk to national security.

We do have proof the far left did not care, you only have far left religious propaganda as your "facts".

I think you might actually be a Russian troll. You call everyone a "far left drone", don't you?

Man, you Russians really need to come up with some new material. It's getting stale.

I think you might actually be a Russian troll. You call everyone a "far left drone", don't you?

Man, you Russians really need to come up with some new material. It's getting stale.

And the far left drone proves my point for me.

They ignore real facts that the far left did not care about the hacks, yet claims Trump does not based on far left religious dogma!

So in other words you have no proof and got caught, now try and divert from the fact you are a far left drone just running the same age old debunked religious narratives.

Election were not hacked, the DNC claims they were hacked, yet did not care to prove it.

I don't worry about Russia as much as the Nations around them. I look for China to kill off the Dollar by going on a silver and gold standard. India to us cyber warfare to knock off much of the power grids.

They ignore real facts that the far left did not care about the hacks, yet claims Trump does not based on far left religious dogma!

So in other words you have no proof and got caught, now try and divert from the fact you are a far left drone just running the same age old debunked religious narratives.

Election were not hacked, the DNC claims they were hacked, yet did not care to prove it.

Yeah, OOOOkay, Dmitri. Whatever you say.

Tell me; is vodka really better in Russia?

See how the far left drones deflect when you prove them wrong?

No Russian Hacking of Elections, DNC hacked, but never wanted to provide the proof.

So once again the far left drones makes claims not based in reality!

I don't worry about Russia as much as the Nations around them. I look for China to kill off the Dollar by going on a silver and gold standard. India to us cyber warfare to knock off much of the power grids.

India? Where di you come up with that?

No Russian Hacking of Elections, DNC hacked, but never wanted to provide the proof.

I do agree with your president though; Russian whores are definitely top notch.

See they make accusations and then when you ask them to back them up, they can not!

This is the a typical far left drone tactic.

See they make accusations and then when you ask them to back them up, they can not!

Or maybe your conspiracy theory bullshit is not worth responding to, hmmm? You guys make wild claims and then demand that other people prove that you're lying, even though you should be the ones who have to prove your position is valid. Everyone knows about this Trump supporter tactic. It's annoying, exhausting, and unfair. So I'll just make fun of you instead. How about that?

Or maybe your conspiracy theory bullshit is not worth responding to, hmmm? You guys make wild claims and then demand that other people prove that you're lying, even though you should be the ones who have to prove your position is valid. Everyone knows about this Trump supporter tactic. It's annoying, exhausting, and unfair. So I'll just make fun of you instead. How about that?

You were asked to back up your claims and you could not do it other than to use debunked far left religious dogma!

Yet we see once again that the far left is irony impaired!

You were asked to back up your claims and you could not do it other than to use debunked far left religious dogma!

Yet we see once again that the far left is irony impaired!

What claims? That Trump is pro-Russian? It's pretty damn obvious. If I have to explain why to you, then you're not worth the effort in the first place.

Which, of course, you aren't, since you're making less in a week than I make in an hour to sow petty discord on American forum boards.

Forum List

Back