You posted no "proof" of anything. You've linked fake news sites.
2C1D964A-3E65-412D-9B53-9FF25712313E.gif

Since you've quoted my same post like 20 times now I'm guessing I hit pretty close to the mark.
Well there is that much evidence that Hitlery Clinton “colluded” with the Russians.

Also - don’t forget that ignorant people (such as yourself) require repetition to learn.

Keep telling yourself that, brother. Meanwhile, women will continue to drift toward the democrats.
That’s why the Republicans control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of the 50 states (with Dumbocrats controlling only 6 and the rest split), right? :laugh:

Keep telling yourself that, brother. Meanwhile, women will continue to drift toward the democrats.
That’s why the Republicans control the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of the 50 states (with Dumbocrats controlling only 6 and the rest split), right? :laugh:

Keyword "drift".. As in, an ongoing process.

Boy, Trump supporters are real edjumacated, huh? Lol.

They have all the power yet still only managed to do one thing of any consequence, which was to help the middle class to pay for the increasing cost of gasoline and at the same time provide the wealthy a massive tax cut without closing loopholes as promised. Nice. Real productive congress.

It's lucky for them that their opponents, the democrats, are borderline retarded. Otherwise, they'd be in deep shit. They might still be in deep shit.

They have all the power yet still only managed to do one thing of any consequence, which was to help the middle class to pay for the increasing cost of gasoline and at the same time provide the wealthy a massive tax cut without closing loopholes as promised. Nice. Real productive congress.
No argument there. Most of the Republicans in this Congress are an absolute embarrassment to their families, their country, and their office. If they get their ass kicked in November, they earned it.

You posted no "proof" of anything. You've linked fake news sites.
View attachment 196461
screaming in terror means what?
It means your level of stupidity is absolutely terrifying. Of course, having to explain that to you means you're also a special kind of stupid. You're like special kind of stupid squared. :lmao:
Lol, my level of stupidity?

I think not my mentally challenged friend.

Enough. It’s time we make Russia go permanently fucking dark. We’ve tolerated their aggressions for far too fucking long.

But of course, the gutless, brainless Dumbocrats don’t have the spine to defend the United States.

Forum List

Back