U.S. Marine Humiliates Michelle Obama In Epic Fashion – She’s Livid!

Amerifalcon

Rookie
Jun 7, 2017

With all the large and small things the Obama's did to marginalize and humiliate the military and the citizens of the United States of America, they don't deserve any consideration when it comes to their feelings. They need to be thrown in jail for trying to destroy American society which thay so obviously despise by apologizing for things this country never did. Let both of them rot in jail for all I care their sorry lives.

When a political video uses a robot voice, it's usually because the person who made it doesn't want to reveal their heavy Russian accent.

So, nice try with the Russian propaganda video.

When a political video uses a robot voice, it's usually because the person who made it doesn't want to reveal their heavy Russian accent.

Oh it "usually" is? LOL. Come across those sneaky behind-the-scenes Russian puppeteers before or is this speculation?
Where can I hear one of these Slavic masterminds with a heavy accent making a robot voice? That would be interesting.

Hello Amerifalcon. Did you see the video of Clintonistas making the mistake of taking their screeching anti-Trumpism past a Marine Corps reunion? Luckily for them the cops arrive quickly.

(Cue robotic voice masking heavy russian camerawork.)

What a fucking idiot. Be careful the Rooooskies are coming you twit.

The fact is that this Marine should be found and punished. The military is not allowed to engage in partisan politics.

You do not get to throw people in jail for your political prejudices. You are in-American and have no concept of freedom in this country

The fact is that this Marine should be found and punished. The military is not allowed to engage in partisan politics.

You do not get to throw people in jail for your political prejudices. You are in-American and have no concept of freedom in this country

They aren't? Prove it.

They aren't? Prove it.
Was he in Uniform? Was in a Duty status, if your answer is no then he is free to express his opinions. I can not watch the video it won't load for me.

They aren't? Prove it.
Was he in Uniform? Was in a Duty status, if your answer is no then he is free to express his opinions. I can not watch the video it won't load for me.

Busy Bee made the claim, he/she gets to prove it.

Republicans do everything they can to f*ck over veterans.
Cut veterans benefits.
Cut food stamps for veterans.
Underfund the VA.
Won't pass veterans jobs bills.
And then they insist it's Democrats who don't respect veterans.

Remember, it was Trump referring to the more than 40,000 American soldiers who were prisoner of war since 1940: I like people who weren't captured.

With all the large and small things the Obama's did to marginalize and humiliate the military and the citizens of the United States of America, they don't deserve any consideration when it comes to their feelings. They need to be thrown in jail for trying to destroy American society which thay so obviously despise by apologizing for things this country never did. Let both of them rot in jail for all I care their sorry lives.

Republicans do everything they can to f*ck over veterans.
Cut veterans benefits.
Cut food stamps for veterans.
Underfund the VA.
Won't pass veterans jobs bills.
And then they insist it's Democrats who don't respect veterans.

Remember, it was Trump referring to the more than 40,000 American soldiers who were prisoner of war since 1940: I like people who weren't captured.

Yet the servicemen love him. My son was assigned to a naval base in Virginia last year and I visited for a week. That was the first inkling I had that Trump could win. i was amazed at the unanimity of opinion among them. Of course they all had reason to hate Obama and any Clinton going in. But they latched on to Trump very early it seems.
They were ahead of me.

Forum List

Back