U.S. Lost 301,000 Jobs in January vs. Predicted 200,000 Gained

Vacant land doesn't vote.
The definition of county is literally people lol 22750672-E3EE-4316-922B-DA50C881396E.jpeg

The definition of county is literally people lol View attachment 596430
Ok,

You collect a $1 from every trump voter and I'll collect a $1 from every Biden voter, and YES, you can effectively say you collected more money from 85% of the counties.

If that is what you define as winning, then so be it.
In reality, your way of spin in wrong.
But, go ahead and keep thinking you won.

Ok,

You collect a $1 from every trump voter and I'll collect a $1 from every Biden voter, and YES, you can effectively say you collected more money from 85% of the counties.

If that is what you define as winning, then so be it.
In reality, your way of spin in wrong.
But, go ahead and keep thinking you won.
Now if you eliminated the counterfeit money how much do you have ?? 🤣🤣🤣

Now if you eliminated the counterfeit money how much do you have ?? 🤣🤣🤣
Of Course, That's another misconception by you.
You tend to believe any fake ballots that might exist would all be (D) votes.

Most of the small number of fraud cases discovered have been committed by (R) voters.

Of Course, That's another misconception by you.
You tend to believe any fake ballots that might exist would all be (D) votes.

Most of the small number of fraud cases discovered have been committed by (R) voters.
How many time are you supposed to vote
80118DB8-65A9-45D9-96D2-9C2D3C42C374.jpeg

How many time are you supposed to vote
You (I) vote once.

Are the ballots in his hand:

1). All legal.......Don't know
2). His 1 vote and 5 other fake votes.......Don't know
3). His vote and 5 other votes from family members........Don't know.
..........Is #3 above 'illegal' to turn in family members votes?
..........Does each member of the family need to get out and drop their own personal ballot?
4) all illegal/legal votes just for trump..........Don't know.

Your little video proves nothing.
It does prove fraud and it doesn't show who the votes were for.

All your video does is flame your CT.

You (I) vote once.

Are the ballots in his hand:

1). All legal.......Don't know
2). His 1 vote and 5 other fake votes.......Don't know
3). His vote and 5 other votes from family members........Don't know.
..........Is #3 above 'illegal' to turn in family members votes?
..........Does each member of the family need to get out and drop their own personal ballot?
4) all illegal/legal votes just for trump..........Don't know.

Your little video proves nothing.
It does prove fraud and it doesn't show who the votes were for.

All your video does is flame your CT.
See we don’t know who voted.. thanks for your admission ..

See we don’t know who voted.. thanks for your admission ..
And when I put my ballot and my wife's ballot in the mail box, you don't know who voted either. But everything is legal.

Such is the reprehensible right – wishing to see Americans suffer economic hardship for some perceived partisan gain.
Hahahahahahaha I think that hemp you are smoking is making your posts sound sillier and sillier. Are you even reading the tripe you post anymore?

The Worthless Negro/Joe Potatohead administration increased poverty, decreased family income, increased taxes, really ran up debt with nothing to show for it and destroyed health care.

Why would we expect the Joe Potatohead/Ho administraion to do any better?

And when I put my ballot and my wife's ballot in the mail box, you don't know who voted either. But everything is legal.
No we have massive amounts of broken chain of custody, we have towns that have voted over the maximum of the population by 120%. We have video of people stuffing ballot boxes lol

No we have massive amounts of broken chain of custody, we have towns that have voted over the maximum of the population by 120%. We have video of people stuffing ballot boxes lol
So your bad math skills suggest that more than twice the number of maximum voters actually voted.

I think you meant 20% over (not 120% over).

Next, instead of admitting you were wrong on the percentage, you will put some spin on your incorrect percentage.

I bet you say that to all the deep fat fryers that wish they were burger grills. The loss of jobs is not unusual after Xmas.
The numbers are 500,000 off of what was predicted. They were talking about a 200,000 job gain not a 300,000 job loss. The inflation, supply chains broken, inflation still creeping up, all of our debt, the money and stimulus is losing it's power to propel the economy. Unless the Democrats push another economic stimulation bill, we are heading for an expected slow down.

The numbers are 500,000 off of what was predicted. They were talking about a 200,000 job gain not a 300,000 job loss. The inflation, supply chains broken, inflation still creeping up, all of our debt, the money and stimulus is losing it's power to propel the economy. Unless the Democrats push another economic stimulation bill, we are heading for an expected slow down.
Dimmers don't know what any of that you quoted means....they are facts.

Just like the slowdown we had in 2020 would be of no surprise the capitalist once again have fallen and can't get back up.

Forum List

Back