U.S. Lost 301,000 Jobs in January vs. Predicted 200,000 Gained

So your bad math skills suggest that more than twice the number of maximum voters actually voted.

I think you meant 20% over (not 120% over).

Next, instead of admitting you were wrong on the percentage, you will put some spin on your incorrect percentage.

The Worthless Negro/Joe Potatohead administration increased poverty, decreased family income, increased taxes, really ran up debt with nothing to show for it and destroyed health care.

Why would we expect the Joe Potatohead/Ho administraion to do any better?
Unless you are wealthy then the Negro/Joe Potatoehead administration is just what they want.

Just like the slowdown we had in 2020 would be of no surprise the capitalist once again have fallen and can't get back up.
2020 was a Covid shutdown, not a blip on the radar, it was pushed by governors and it pretty much halted the economy. Today the government has been pretty much hands off on this round, in fact the CDC and the states are pushing the economy forward by reducing the quarantine times and in the cases of medical staff, ignoring them altogether, and this round of stimulus money is running out, if there is no more stimulus, we are going to continue to see the economy suffer.

Thanks for confirming that you misstated what you read.
120% “turnout” means 20% over.

You said 120% over.
Be done and admit you misstated what you read.
Once again maga fuckups confuse eligible voters with registered ones.

How can you continue to be so fucking stupid?

He screwed up and you're too stupid to realize it.
Dude, it's not even 20% over.

No one has posted the number of eligible in the district for the statement by the gate way fuckups to be true.

Dude, it's not even 20% over.

No one has posted the number of eligible in the district for the statement by the gate way fuckups to be true.
Dude, I'm just pointing out what the article stated.
Which is a big fat FAKE NEWS lie.

I bet you believe that meme that stated that there was 133 million registered voters in the USA and there were 159 millions votes cast.

Dude, I'm just pointing out what the article stated.
Which is a big fat FAKE NEWS lie.

I bet you believe that meme that stated that there was 133 million registered voters in the USA and there were 159 millions votes cast.
Nope, my last post speaks to that.

I believe that we're one the same page just talking past each other.

Even participation rate is getting strong.
  • 16-19 highest participation since 2008
  • 25-54 at 82%
Heck 25-54 men are approaching 90% at somewhere over 87%.

The biggest variance to pre-Covid are seniors who Republicans tried to kill.

Forum List

Back