U.S.-Led West Opposed Peace Deal in Ukraine

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Of this, I have no doubt.

There is no money to be made in peace.

Naftali Bennett, then the prime minister of Israel, found himself praying aboard a cramped, decrepit plane last year as it sailed over Kazakhstan. The long flight, arranged with help from the Mossad, was bound for Moscow on a desperate mission: broker peace between Russia and Ukraine just after the two countries had gone to war.

According to Bennett, Russian President Vladimir Putin made two major concessions during their March 5 meeting. First, he renounced “denazification”—that is, regime change in Kiev. Second, he dropped his demand for Ukraine’s demilitarization. Bennett said President Volodymyr Zelensky agreed to abandon Ukraine’s pursuit of NATO membership in exchange. Both Putin and Zelensky seemed eager to end the fighting. But the U.S. had other plans.

Bennett said a “decision by the West” was made “to keep striking Putin” through Ukraine. “They blocked it and I thought they were wrong,” he said. Bennett noted that the governments of Germany and France were pragmatic toward the idea compared to the U.S. and the U.K., which took a more belligerent attitude against Russia.

Considering the U.K. is little more than a neutered lapdog of D.C., it is more than likely that it was the U.S. who decided to keep the war going. Indeed, Bennett said he deferred “to America in this regard.”

In an interview with author and comedian Hanoch Daum, Bennett provided a behind-the-scenes look at his efforts to establish a ceasefire and how it initially showed promise until being doomed by imperial intrigue. It was the first time time he talked about his attempt to mediate peace between the two countries.

“There are many Jews in Ukraine and Russia,” Bennett told Daum about his motives, “and as prime minister of the Jewish state I have a responsibility.” It was a race against time to end the war before many civilians were killed.

Seems reasonable

Zelensky listed conditions for the dialogue to begin, including the “restoration of [Ukraine’s] territorial integrity ... compensation for all war damage, punishment for every war criminal and guarantees that it will not happen again.”

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the whole story isn't being told. What have the Russians demanded instead?

Russia has basically demanded that they keep captured territory, Ukraine stops attacking them and the West lifts sanctions

I have a feeling that the whole story isn't being told. What have the Russians demanded instead?
1ca30078-7f40-4bb8-90e2-9b50d5dfce9c_text.gif

Take what is said goes on there as a half-truth (at best) then divide by two. ;)

Naftali Bennett, then the prime minister of Israel, found himself praying aboard a cramped, decrepit plane last year as it sailed over Kazakhstan. The long flight, arranged with help from the Mossad, was bound for Moscow on a desperate mission: broker peace between Russia and Ukraine just after the two countries had gone to war.
According to Bennett, Russian President Vladimir Putin made two major concessions during their March 5 meeting. First, he renounced “denazification”—that is, regime change in Kiev. Second, he dropped his demand for Ukraine’s demilitarization. Bennett said President Volodymyr Zelensky agreed to abandon Ukraine’s pursuit of NATO membership in exchange. Both Putin and Zelensky seemed eager to end the fighting. But the U.S. had other plans.
Bennett said a “decision by the West” was made “to keep striking Putin” through Ukraine. “They blocked it and I thought they were wrong,” he said. Bennett noted that the governments of Germany and France were pragmatic toward the idea compared to the U.S. and the U.K., which took a more belligerent attitude against Russia.
Considering the U.K. is little more than a neutered lapdog of D.C., it is more than likely that it was the U.S. who decided to keep the war going. Indeed, Bennett said he deferred “to America in this regard.”
In an interview with author and comedian Hanoch Daum, Bennett provided a behind-the-scenes look at his efforts to establish a ceasefire and how it initially showed promise until being doomed by imperial intrigue. It was the first time time he talked about his attempt to mediate peace between the two countries.
“There are many Jews in Ukraine and Russia,” Bennett told Daum about his motives, “and as prime minister of the Jewish state I have a responsibility.” It was a race against time to end the war before many civilians were killed.

What you really mean by peace is Ukraine surrendering. Piss off you Ruzzian troll.

Why would the people who goaded on the war want a peace deal?

True.
Republicans are always ready to jump at the chance to appease terrorists, whether it's letting Putin take Ukraine or Bush letting Saudis fly home after 9/11 or Trump kissing Kim's huge ass. And I'm not talking about Kardashian.
You're actually that stupid, aren't you?

Bush didn't let the Saudis all fly back home within days of 9/11?

Show us all (again) what a dumbass you are.
He did, but you're still a dumbass hack.
Btw, it was Obama that started letting Russia invade Ukraine, faggot.

Total and complete BS!

Everything is coming out. Flynn's treason, Trump's treason, Manafort being a Russian agent. These people aren't smart enough to keep this stuff secret.

Time to school the ignorant imbecile once again. Read February 2014. Traitor and Russian agent Michael Flynn didn't warn anyone and was head of DIA at the time.

20230207_114229.jpg
Hey faggot, if Obama wasn't a pussy, Putin would not have invaded Crimea.

Who was president in 2014, hmm?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back