U.S. Govt Chartered Christmas ‘Ghost Flights’ to Carry Illegal Migrants into Pennsylvania.

We all should remember that people, ALL people remember very simple words...like....
when Biden encouraged illegals to:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Southwest border encounters increased to their highest recorded level in fiscal 2021. The Border Patrol reported 1,659,206 encounters with migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border last fiscal year

Th surge of unaccompanied minors has been going on since the Obama administration, and because they are kids you have to be very careful of where they go. Given how difficult it was to try to unite kids who were separated from their parents, and remained behind when their parents were deported under Trump, I suspect finding the parents will take a lot time at best.
Tirn them back at the border because they dont belong here

What should he do with those kids?

When they cross the border of the USA, tell them it is against federal law to illegally invade a country. Tell them their parents are pathetic criminals and child abusers who have no business having unprotected sex. Ask them where the come from and then send them back. :dunno:

Seek help
These people did and look where it got them?
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 7.51.29 AM.png

excalibur
I agree. Every State should refuse them and send the planes back where they came from.

The walking, talking disaster is making it easy for the Reps in 2022. What an incompetent moron.

Forum List

Back