U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Can you provide any disinterested, third party study results comparing machines to no machines that support your stated preferences and/or conclusions?
I can provide the fact that nobody has a shred.of evidence or any good reason whatsoever to believe there was any massive fraud or problem with our system, amd that not one ounce of money or resources should be spent chasing those idiotic fantasies.
Sorry, not how it works. There is zero evidemce there. None. Else, take it to the authorities and to court. Or shut the hell up already. It's that simple.
The FBI is shredding ballots. Those ballots are evidence, You must be paid to always post there is 0 evidence. You can't possibly be that stupid, I hope.
Oh look, another insane fairy tale. Zero evidence. Zero evidence in court. Zero evidence provided to the authorities. You have nothing. Nada.
Why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA? Because the ballots are evidence. As I have said before the mass censorship is an admission of guilt. Now more than ever people will know the election was stolen and this a very sloppy cover up that has totally failed. No one is forgetting anything.
The photos show wastepaper, not ballots being shredded.

There is no evidence that the boxes photographed in Georgia on Jan. 6 were filled with shredded ballots.

This came from a tweet that was identified as having been taken at the Georgia World Congress Center in Fulton County. The BBC reported that the county’s elections director, Richard Barron, told reporters that the papers in the picture were not ballots, but waste from a letter-opening machine used to cut ballot envelopes (www.bbc.co.uk/news/55561877).

Fulton County Government spokesperson Jessica Corbitt-Dominguez confirmed to Reuters by email: “the paper seen in the photo is not ballots but paper waste.”

The claim of the waste being ballots was also debunked by Politifact here .

Reuters has identified similar instances of misinformation surrounding Georgia’s runoff elections for two Senate seats here .

VERDICT
False. The images shared online show shredded wastepaper in boxes, not discarded votes.
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here  .

Your article is also from the 7th. The shredding is taking place on the 9th. This is a worldwide conspiracy and Reuters is compliant.

Again, the censorship is admitting obvious guilt.
That's the great thing about conspiracy theories, they are always in a state of flux, changing to fit occasion.
Massive fraud. Massive cover up, and no one is buying it.

Because it never happened. There is single shred of credible evidence to prove any charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 60-Lawsuits have rejected these false claims of Fraud.

Get over it you fucking lost.
There is still plenty of evidence. No one can see it. There was massive fraud and I know Trump lost. There is credible eye witness to the ballots being destroyed. The point is he really did not lose and 75 million people know it. So I am getting over nothing you arrogant Communist.
There is always this creditable witness of cases of ballot being stolen, boxes of ballets being shredded, Trump ballots being dumped in a drainage ditch but when investigated or presented in court, that creditable witness starts repeating hearsay evidence, and cases of ballots turn out to be cases used to transport ballots to the the election counting centers, and those being shredded are wastepaper and used envelopes, and Trump ballot in a drainage were a carton of mail that contain a hand full of unopened ballot that were recovered with other mail. Ect, Ect, These conspiracy theories are a dine a dozen usually coming out of Facebook and other equally untrustworthy sources.
I told you the cover up is the conspiracy. A media blackout about evidence topped of with massive censorship. People jobs threatened if they even suggest fraud. Very similar to organized crime. All the actions, the constant repetition of no fraud also indicates obvious guilt. There was massive fraud in the election.
What evidence? Almost everything I have seen is hearsay, and conspiracy theories that have been debunked. Where is the real evidence? of election fraud in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada. Without such evidence in each of these states, Trump's claim fails.

Can you provide any disinterested, third party study results comparing machines to no machines that support your stated preferences and/or conclusions?
I can provide the fact that nobody has a shred.of evidence or any good reason whatsoever to believe there was any massive fraud or problem with our system, amd that not one ounce of money or resources should be spent chasing those idiotic fantasies.
Sorry, not how it works. There is zero evidemce there. None. Else, take it to the authorities and to court. Or shut the hell up already. It's that simple.
The FBI is shredding ballots. Those ballots are evidence, You must be paid to always post there is 0 evidence. You can't possibly be that stupid, I hope.
Oh look, another insane fairy tale. Zero evidence. Zero evidence in court. Zero evidence provided to the authorities. You have nothing. Nada.
Why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA? Because the ballots are evidence. As I have said before the mass censorship is an admission of guilt. Now more than ever people will know the election was stolen and this a very sloppy cover up that has totally failed. No one is forgetting anything.

There is no evidence that the boxes photographed in Georgia on Jan. 6 were filled with shredded ballots.

This came from a tweet that was identified as having been taken at the Georgia World Congress Center in Fulton County. The BBC reported that the county’s elections director, Richard Barron, told reporters that the papers in the picture were not ballots, but waste from a letter-opening machine used to cut ballot envelopes (www.bbc.co.uk/news/55561877).

Fulton County Government spokesperson Jessica Corbitt-Dominguez confirmed to Reuters by email: “the paper seen in the photo is not ballots but paper waste.”

Reuters has identified similar instances of misinformation surrounding Georgia’s runoff elections for two Senate seats here .

VERDICT
False. The images shared online show shredded wastepaper in boxes, not discarded votes.
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here  .

Your article is also from the 7th. The shredding is taking place on the 9th. This is a worldwide conspiracy and Reuters is compliant.

That's the great thing about conspiracy theories, they are always in a state of flux, changing to fit occasion.

Because it never happened. There is single shred of credible evidence to prove any charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 60-Lawsuits have rejected these false claims of Fraud.

There is still plenty of evidence. No one can see it. There was massive fraud and I know Trump lost. There is credible eye witness to the ballots being destroyed. The point is he really did not lose and 75 million people know it. So I am getting over nothing you arrogant Communist.
There is always this creditable witness of cases of ballot being stolen, boxes of ballets being shredded, Trump ballots being dumped in a drainage ditch but when investigated or presented in court, that creditable witness starts repeating hearsay evidence, and cases of ballots turn out to be cases used to transport ballots to the the election counting centers, and those being shredded are wastepaper and used envelopes, and Trump ballot in a drainage were a carton of mail that contain a hand full of unopened ballot that were recovered with other mail. Ect, Ect, These conspiracy theories are a dine a dozen usually coming out of Facebook and other equally untrustworthy sources.
I told you the cover up is the conspiracy. A media blackout about evidence topped of with massive censorship. People jobs threatened if they even suggest fraud. Very similar to organized crime. All the actions, the constant repetition of no fraud also indicates obvious guilt. There was massive fraud in the election.
What evidence? Almost everything I have seen is hearsay, and conspiracy theories that have been debunked. Where is the real evidence? of election fraud in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada. Without such evidence in each of these states, Trump's claim fails.
Crowdsourcing is not evidence and would never be admissible in any court

VERDICT

Cons have proof that it was Colonel Mustard in The Library Pulling The Football Out Just As Charlie Brow ran up to kick Lucy in the ass.

VERDICT

There you go again. Using FACTS. Cons hate FACTS.

VERDICT

Those idiots think by repeating there was election fraud, that means there was election fraud. Who needs proof?

VERDICT

I already debunked claims on there and here you are, still promoting that site as though it means anything. :cuckoo:

VERDICT

Those idiots think by repeating there was election fraud, that means there was election fraud. Who needs proof?
No it doesn't. Tell me, are we censoring the people that say there is no fraud? It is the other way around and an admission of guilt. There was massive fraud and it will never be forgotten.

VERDICT

I already debunked claims on there and here you are, still promoting that site as though it means anything. :cuckoo:
You posted a story either two days or four days earllier than mine on the ballots. When your stories were published none had been shredded. That changed and the FBI got caught. True story.

VERDICT

You posted a story either two days or four days earllier than mine on the ballots. When your stories were published none had been shredded. That changed and the FBI got caught. True story.
None have been shredded. It's all part of the same story. In December, rightards freaked out claiming ballots were being shredded when the truth was, it wasn't ballots from the 2020 election. The FBI got involved and confiscated the shredded paper to determine if Georgia was shredding ballots. By January, the FBI determined they weren't shredding ballots from the 2020 election so they returned the remaining paper for Georgia to resume their shredding.

VERDICT

No it doesn't. Tell me, are we censoring the people that say there is no fraud? It is the other way around and an admission of guilt. There was massive fraud and it will never be forgotten.

You cannot censor people for something that never happened. There was no fraud.

VERDICT

Often that is how it is, keep making the claim over and over and people who want to believe will believe it without a shred of evidence.

VERDICT

Often that is how it is, keep making the claim over and over and people who want to believe will believe it without a shred of evidence.

Even after over 60-Law Suits were lost. With judges appointed by the Traitor, they still believe something that never happened. There is zero physical evidence to support Fraud.

VERDICT

Even after over 60-Law Suits were lost. With judges appointed by the Traitor, they still believe something that never happened. There is zero physical evidence to support Fraud.
They never saw evidence. As far as physical evidence the shredded ballots are evidence of guilt. The censorship is evidence of guilt. I have posted a site full of court admissible evidence the courts refused too look at. There is data from the states themselves that do not add up. Mail in ballots received before they were mailed.

Massive fraud happened. The evidence compiled will always be there,

VERDICT

They never saw evidence. As far as physical evidence the shredded ballots are evidence of guilt. The censorship is evidence of guilt. I have posted a site full of court admissible evidence the courts refused too look at. There is data from the states themselves that do not add up. Mail in ballots received before they were mailed.

Massive fraud happened. The evidence compiled will always be there,
It was all an illusion brought on by the Trump team, you never saw anything, you never saw anything, you never saw anything, you never saw anything, you never saw anything, you never saw anything, you never, never, never, never, never, never, never, ever saw anything (SAY IT), I never saw anything, I never saw anything, I am a new Democrat, I am to ignore everything, I am to ignore everything (SAY IT), OVER AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AGAIN, THEN WRITE IT ON THE CHALK BOARD 1000 TIMES. Just do it.

New rules of twit, and Facecook. You must agree.

Rotflmbo.

VERDICT

No it doesn't. Tell me, are we censoring the people that say there is no fraud? It is the other way around and an admission of guilt. There was massive fraud and it will never be
forgotten.

What you have here is massive lying. Remember, when Trump gets caught lying he ALWAYS doubles down on the lie.

VERDICT

No it doesn't. Tell me, are we censoring the people that say there is no fraud? It is the other way around and an admission of guilt. There was massive fraud and it will never be
forgotten.

What you have here is massive lying. Remember, when Trump gets caught lying he ALWAYS doubles down on the lie.
Doubling down usually means you've told the truth, and you ain't backing down like a coward from it.

VERDICT

forgotten.

Doubling down usually means you've told the truth, and you ain't backing down like a coward from it.

Is that what you thought??

VERDICT

forgotten.

Mine is just an opinion or observation after many years of watching how things go, so my thoughts only matter to those who think like me, and maybe not so much for those who don't think like me.....After reviewing the evidence, and then the mountains of deception and lies being alledgedly told in rebuttal, in which are easily seen and understood by rational common sense thinking people, then this is what moves me to give my opinion, and then write my thoughts down about it all afterwards. If disagree, then it's ok.

VERDICT

forgotten.

Mine is just an opinion or observation after many years of watching how things go, so my thoughts only matter to those who think like me, and maybe not so much for those who don't think like me.....After reviewing the evidence, and then the mountains of deception and lies being alledgedly told in rebuttal, in which are easily seen and understood by rational common sense thinking people, then this is what moves me to give my opinion, and then write my thoughts down about it all afterwards. If disagree, then it's ok.
Sadly for you, your opinion is obliterated by reality.

Mine is just an opinion or observation after many years of watching how things go, so my thoughts only matter to those who think like me, and maybe not so much for those who don't think like me...
Along with spell checking, that's what dictionaries are for. One can think critically and independently without just making it up as they go along.
double down

US
  1. 1.
    strengthen one's commitment to a particular strategy or course of action, typically one that is potentially risky.
    "he decided to double down and escalate the war"

2. 2.
    (in blackjack) double a bet after seeing one's initial cards, with the requirement that one additional card be drawn.
    "the amount only increases when you choose to split or double down"
Definitions from Oxford Languages

Last edited:

Forum List

Back