U.S.Capitol on lockdown

Can you provide any disinterested, third party study results comparing machines to no machines that support your stated preferences and/or conclusions?
I can provide the fact that nobody has a shred.of evidence or any good reason whatsoever to believe there was any massive fraud or problem with our system, amd that not one ounce of money or resources should be spent chasing those idiotic fantasies.
Sorry, not how it works. There is zero evidemce there. None. Else, take it to the authorities and to court. Or shut the hell up already. It's that simple.
The FBI is shredding ballots. Those ballots are evidence, You must be paid to always post there is 0 evidence. You can't possibly be that stupid, I hope.

You have to be kidding or you have to be paid yourself to keep doing this nonsense. I looked at your "Proof" and found that it's just a bunch of nonsense posted to a site by individuals who offer zero proof. In fact, the links back to the "Proof" aren't working. You made it to the bitbucket on this one, creampuff.
One need look no further than his sources to know he's out of his mind. thespectator.info and creativedestructionmedia.com.

Then why are you giving him the audience he richly demands?
Are you going to keep lying about the fraud like your masters want?

Can you provide any disinterested, third party study results comparing machines to no machines that support your stated preferences and/or conclusions?
I can provide the fact that nobody has a shred.of evidence or any good reason whatsoever to believe there was any massive fraud or problem with our system, amd that not one ounce of money or resources should be spent chasing those idiotic fantasies.
Sorry, not how it works. There is zero evidemce there. None. Else, take it to the authorities and to court. Or shut the hell up already. It's that simple.
The FBI is shredding ballots. Those ballots are evidence, You must be paid to always post there is 0 evidence. You can't possibly be that stupid, I hope.

You have to be kidding or you have to be paid yourself to keep doing this nonsense. I looked at your "Proof" and found that it's just a bunch of nonsense posted to a site by individuals who offer zero proof. In fact, the links back to the "Proof" aren't working. You made it to the bitbucket on this one, creampuff.
One need look no further than his sources to know he's out of his mind. thespectator.info and creativedestructionmedia.com.

Then why are you giving him the audience he richly demands?
Because he's richly entertaining and he cracks me up.

Trumpsters have broken into the Capital building, and the politicians are hiding!
great. maybe some enablers of these retarded terrorists will wake up.

that's the result of enabling a complete asshole like trump.
Remember when the Black Panther Party broke into the capitol in 1967 brandishing guns? They were arrested, released and given their guns back so give me a break. The Patriots were trying to save this country! And btw, there are videos all over, except for the MSM of course, showing that Antifa blended into the Trump supporters and were causing the violence. I saw a video of an Antifa bashing a window and Trump supporters took him down. Research for yourself and stop watching MSM. Watch the live streamers on you tube- watch before they are banned since it seems to be the way nowadays. So much for free speech and equality.
A couple dozen, it was the California Capitol, and they did not break in.

I've yet to see any compelling evidence that the election was in fact rigged. Imho, Biden didn't need to take the risk and Trump's team was too disorganized and stupid to pull it off. I'm worried about the next election and the next..

Your source.. also appears disorganized, biased, and stupid.
It wasn't one election. It was 50 elections conducted under different rules and different equipment. The whole nation was looking at 4 states, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada focusing on how the election could have been stolen in those states. What few people seem to consider was that those 4 states could have been Florida, North Carolina Michigan, and Texas or even Ohio, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Iowa. No one really knows which states will be the keys to victory and no one knows which states to target for election fraud.

I've never been a big fan of the Electoral College system but when it comes to election fraud it is far harder to steal presidential election election with the electoral college than the popular vote.
I've yet to see any compelling evidence that the election was in fact rigged. Imho, Biden didn't need to take the risk and Trump's team was too disorganized and stupid to pull it off. I'm worried about the next election and the next..
Then you have not looked. Biden did not risk coming out of his basement.
Like I said, he didn't need to worry. Only Hillary was so bad that the Dems need worry.
Yes, you're very opinionated as am I. I think we're long past establishing that useless understanding. Meanwhile, still waiting for research results from studies fairly comparing the two side by side.. Btw, I'm delighted that Trump lost bigly, in case you've somehow convinced yourself otherwise.
The difference between the hand recount totals and the machine count totals was 20 votes and they went to Biden.
Machine marked, machine printed ballots? So what?
There are different methods to collect and count votes. Every method has pros and cons. IMHO, the most important aspect is not the method but how the election is managed, the people involved, and the rules they work under.
Then look at my signature and tell me why that does not bother you?
I read about some of those testimony's that made it to court. They were isolated events, here say testimony, and claims of what could have happen. That is not how you change election results. You have to show that those events actually changed the course of the election and that did not happen. When it comes to taking away a single person's vote, the bar of proof is high as it should be. And when it comes to taking the vote away from tens of thousands of people, the Trump campaign had no chance.
Poll watchers were ejected or to far to see what was going on. For Christ's sake they put cardboard on the windows. They are also ignoring subpoenas from two state senates withholding voting machines. In GA they will not release mail in ballots the state senate wanted. They just want to scan them. You tell me what is the problem if there was no fraud?
Fuck off whiner. There were recounts, etc. Trump got beat.

You have to be kidding or you have to be paid yourself to keep doing this nonsense. I looked at your "Proof" and found that it's just a bunch of nonsense posted to a site by individuals who offer zero proof. In fact, the links back to the "Proof" aren't working. You made it to the bitbucket on this one, creampuff.NO
I looked at your "Proof" and found that it's just a bunch of nonsense
And who the fuck are you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
There was massive fraud. This censorship is a cover up to intimidate people. The guilt could not be more obvious. Remember because everyone else will.

NO THERE WAS NOT. THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE CREDIBLE SHRED OF PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD.

OVER 60+LAW SUITS HAVE ROUNDLY REJECTED THAT TOTALLY UNPROVEN, UNSUBSTANTIATED, UNSUPPORTED LIE. THERE WAS NO FRAUD.

NOT ONE OF 50-SECRETARTIES OF STATE IN THE UNITED STATES REPORTED ELECTION FRAUD/VOTER FRAUD. NO FRAUD AT ALL.

NO FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU FUCKING LOST!!!!!

It wasn't one election. It was 50 elections conducted under different rules and different equipment. The whole nation was looking at 4 states, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada focusing on how the election could have been stolen in those states. What few people seem to consider was that those 4 states could have been Florida, North Carolina Michigan, and Texas or even Ohio, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Iowa. No one really knows which states will be the keys to victory and no one knows which states to target for election fraud.

I've never been a big fan of the Electoral College system but when it comes to election fraud it is far harder to steal presidential election election with the electoral college than the popular vote.
Like I said, he didn't need to worry. Only Hillary was so bad that the Dems need worry.
Yes, you're very opinionated as am I. I think we're long past establishing that useless understanding. Meanwhile, still waiting for research results from studies fairly comparing the two side by side.. Btw, I'm delighted that Trump lost bigly, in case you've somehow convinced yourself otherwise.
The difference between the hand recount totals and the machine count totals was 20 votes and they went to Biden.
There are different methods to collect and count votes. Every method has pros and cons. IMHO, the most important aspect is not the method but how the election is managed, the people involved, and the rules they work under.
I read about some of those testimony's that made it to court. They were isolated events, here say testimony, and claims of what could have happen. That is not how you change election results. You have to show that those events actually changed the course of the election and that did not happen. When it comes to taking away a single person's vote, the bar of proof is high as it should be. And when it comes to taking the vote away from tens of thousands of people, the Trump campaign had no chance.
Poll watchers were ejected or to far to see what was going on. For Christ's sake they put cardboard on the windows. They are also ignoring subpoenas from two state senates withholding voting machines. In GA they will not release mail in ballots the state senate wanted. They just want to scan them. You tell me what is the problem if there was no fraud?
You fuckoff commie scum. For four years you scumbags did a lot worse. Stupid retard.

You fuckoff commie scum. For four years you scumbags did a lot worse. Stupid retard.
I'm a Commie? We had a free & fair election. Yet you assfucks, with absolutely no proof claim otherwise & tried to overturn it. So fuck off you anti-American piece of shit.

I'm a Commie? We had a free & fair election. Yet you assfucks, with absolutely no proof claim otherwise & tried to overturn it. So fuck off you anti-American piece of shit.
We did not have a free and fair election the massive purge to stop information about a stolen election is an admission to guilt. FBI agents shredding GA ballots on Jan. 9th two days after all the fact checkers said ballots weren't shred. You are enabling a Communist takeover.

We did not have a free and fair election the massive purge to stop information about a stolen election is an admission to guilt. FBI agents shredding GA ballots on Jan. 9th two days after all the fact checkers said ballots weren't shred. You are enabling a Communist takeover.
Jesus fuck. Is there any conspiracy theory you do not believe. There have been recounts. Fat Ass Donnie got beat. Grow the fuck up

Oh look, another insane fairy tale. Zero evidence. Zero evidence in court. Zero evidence provided to the authorities. You have nothing. Nada.
Why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA? Because the ballots are evidence. As I have said before the mass censorship is an admission of guilt. Now more than ever people will know the election was stolen and this a very sloppy cover up that has totally failed. No one is forgetting anything.
The photos show wastepaper, not ballots being shredded.

There is no evidence that the boxes photographed in Georgia on Jan. 6 were filled with shredded ballots.

This came from a tweet that was identified as having been taken at the Georgia World Congress Center in Fulton County. The BBC reported that the county’s elections director, Richard Barron, told reporters that the papers in the picture were not ballots, but waste from a letter-opening machine used to cut ballot envelopes (www.bbc.co.uk/news/55561877).

Fulton County Government spokesperson Jessica Corbitt-Dominguez confirmed to Reuters by email: “the paper seen in the photo is not ballots but paper waste.”

The claim of the waste being ballots was also debunked by Politifact here .

Reuters has identified similar instances of misinformation surrounding Georgia’s runoff elections for two Senate seats here .

VERDICT
False. The images shared online show shredded wastepaper in boxes, not discarded votes.
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here  .

Your article is also from the 7th. The shredding is taking place on the 9th. This is a worldwide conspiracy and Reuters is compliant.

Again, the censorship is admitting obvious guilt.
That's the great thing about conspiracy theories, they are always in a state of flux, changing to fit occasion.
Massive fraud. Massive cover up, and no one is buying it.

Because it never happened. There is single shred of credible evidence to prove any charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 60-Lawsuits have rejected these false claims of Fraud.

Get over it you fucking lost.
There is still plenty of evidence. No one can see it. There was massive fraud and I know Trump lost. There is credible eye witness to the ballots being destroyed. The point is he really did not lose and 75 million people know it. So I am getting over nothing you arrogant Communist.
There is always this creditable witness of cases of ballot being stolen, boxes of ballets being shredded, Trump ballots being dumped in a drainage ditch but when investigated or presented in court, that creditable witness starts repeating hearsay evidence, and cases of ballots turn out to be cases used to transport ballots to the the election counting centers, and those being shredded are wastepaper and used envelopes, and Trump ballot in a drainage were a carton of mail that contain a hand full of unopened ballot that were recovered with other mail. Ect, Ect, These conspiracy theories are a dine a dozen usually coming out of Facebook and other equally untrustworthy sources.

These have already been debunked by Reuters and Politicacts. The FBI one originated on face book. It was waste paper being shredded. The ballots were empty envelopes being shredded with trash.

Last edited:
Oh look, another insane fairy tale. Zero evidence. Zero evidence in court. Zero evidence provided to the authorities. You have nothing. Nada.
Why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA? Because the ballots are evidence. As I have said before the mass censorship is an admission of guilt. Now more than ever people will know the election was stolen and this a very sloppy cover up that has totally failed. No one is forgetting anything.

There is no evidence that the boxes photographed in Georgia on Jan. 6 were filled with shredded ballots.

This came from a tweet that was identified as having been taken at the Georgia World Congress Center in Fulton County. The BBC reported that the county’s elections director, Richard Barron, told reporters that the papers in the picture were not ballots, but waste from a letter-opening machine used to cut ballot envelopes (www.bbc.co.uk/news/55561877).

Fulton County Government spokesperson Jessica Corbitt-Dominguez confirmed to Reuters by email: “the paper seen in the photo is not ballots but paper waste.”

Reuters has identified similar instances of misinformation surrounding Georgia’s runoff elections for two Senate seats here .

VERDICT
False. The images shared online show shredded wastepaper in boxes, not discarded votes.
This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here  .

Your article is also from the 7th. The shredding is taking place on the 9th. This is a worldwide conspiracy and Reuters is compliant.

That's the great thing about conspiracy theories, they are always in a state of flux, changing to fit occasion.

Because it never happened. There is single shred of credible evidence to prove any charge of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Over 60-Lawsuits have rejected these false claims of Fraud.

There is still plenty of evidence. No one can see it. There was massive fraud and I know Trump lost. There is credible eye witness to the ballots being destroyed. The point is he really did not lose and 75 million people know it. So I am getting over nothing you arrogant Communist.
There is always this creditable witness of cases of ballot being stolen, boxes of ballets being shredded, Trump ballots being dumped in a drainage ditch but when investigated or presented in court, that creditable witness starts repeating hearsay evidence, and cases of ballots turn out to be cases used to transport ballots to the the election counting centers, and those being shredded are wastepaper and used envelopes, and Trump ballot in a drainage were a carton of mail that contain a hand full of unopened ballot that were recovered with other mail. Ect, Ect, These conspiracy theories are a dine a dozen usually coming out of Facebook and other equally untrustworthy sources.
I told you the cover up is the conspiracy. A media blackout about evidence topped of with massive censorship. People jobs threatened if they even suggest fraud. Very similar to organized crime. All the actions, the constant repetition of no fraud also indicates obvious guilt. There was massive fraud in the election.

Jesus fuck. Is there any conspiracy theory you do not believe. There have been recounts. Fat Ass Donnie got beat. Grow the fuck up
You're the anti American piece of shit. For four years you idiots cried like the bitches you are. Yes, you are a commie.

VERDICT

I told you the cover up is the conspiracy. A media blackout about evidence topped of with massive censorship. People jobs threatened if they even suggest fraud. Very similar to organized crime. All the actions, the constant repetition of no fraud also indicates obvious guilt. There was massive fraud in the election.
:cuckoo:

Oh my, "Creative Destruction dot com." Sure, I'll punch that.. What, me worry?
Then don't bother replying. There was obvious and massive fraud. Nothing will ever change that fact.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU LOST.

NO FUCKING FRAUD.

YOU FUCKING LOST.
Caps are not changing the fact there was massive fraud and there is a massive cover up, censorship, and intimidation going on because they are guilty as sin. It is more than obvious they withheld evidence, Now they are destroying it.
Yep, and I'm thinking that Trump with all his hubris, and all his talk, never truly realized just how much of a collective these groups really were and/or still are. Talk about handing them the golden goose... Wow.

In a move certain to put a hitch in the giddy-up of those wanna fat ass white boys who attacked the U.S. Capitol Building last week and were met with zero resistance. Things have change a wee bit.

The National Guard At The Capitol Have Been Authorized To Use Deadly Force In Aftermath of Mob Violence Last Week.

THE 20,000 NATIONAL Guard troops preparing for pro-Trump demonstrations this weekend in the nation's capital will be armed and permitted to use lethal force, the headquarters overseeing them says, marking a striking escalation in the way authorities there are preparing for repeat violence after last week's deadly mob.

"On January 12, 2021, National Guardsmen were given authorization to be armed in support of the U.S. Capitol Police to protect the U.S. Capitol and individual members of Congress and their staff," according to a statement from the D.C. National Guard, which is commanding Guard forces in the city, including units deployed from six other states, to provide security for President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration next week."

A defense official confirmed the authorization includes permission for Guard troops to use lethal force.

The request came from federal authorities and was approved by Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy – who oversees D.C. Guard deployments since the District is not a state – indicating it was not a request from the local government.

How many these shit hole cowards who running down the hallways of the Capitol wanting to hang Mike Pence will brave enough to try to face down an Armed National Guardsman with Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle knowing that Man or Woman can shoot them dead.

Not to many....being big, bad an brave against minimal resistance is one thing, facing well armed, well trained military personnel is quite the other.

In a move certain to put a hitch in the giddy-up of those wanna fat ass white boys who attacked the U.S. Capitol Building last week and were met with zero resistance. Things have change a wee bit.

The National Guard At The Capitol Have Been Authorized To Use Deadly Force In Aftermath of Mob Violence Last Week.

THE 20,000 NATIONAL Guard troops preparing for pro-Trump demonstrations this weekend in the nation's capital will be armed and permitted to use lethal force, the headquarters overseeing them says, marking a striking escalation in the way authorities there are preparing for repeat violence after last week's deadly mob.

"On January 12, 2021, National Guardsmen were given authorization to be armed in support of the U.S. Capitol Police to protect the U.S. Capitol and individual members of Congress and their staff," according to a statement from the D.C. National Guard, which is commanding Guard forces in the city, including units deployed from six other states, to provide security for President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration next week."

A defense official confirmed the authorization includes permission for Guard troops to use lethal force.

The request came from federal authorities and was approved by Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy – who oversees D.C. Guard deployments since the District is not a state – indicating it was not a request from the local government.

How many these shit hole cowards who running down the hallways of the Capitol wanting to hang Mike Pence will brave enough to try to face down an Armed National Guardsman with Semi-Automatic Assault Rifle knowing that Man or Woman can shoot them dead.

Not to many....being big, bad an brave against minimal resistance is one thing, facing well armed, well trained military personnel is quite the other.
Wow, they must really fear the American's who supported Trump, otherwise that live, work hard, live by higher standards, support law and order, and pray to the good Lord above from all over this country.

But isn't it just shocking to most upon how the police were told to stand back, and stand down as they were pumbled, spit on, yelled at, and (worst of all), were actually MURDERED by thugs, rioters, and anarchist intent on changing the dynamic of this country through violent means ????

The national gaurd must have been put on coffee break, otherwise when it came to saving the cities, state capitals, city blocks that were taken over, and especially when it came to stoping the looting, the burning, the killing, the beatings of women and old people. Pathetic.

VERDICT

What evidence? Almost everything I have seen is hearsay, and conspiracy theories that have been debunked. Where is the real evidence? of election fraud in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Nevada. Without such evidence in each of these states, Trump's claim fails.

Forum List

Back