U.S. Abandoning Nuclear Arms Treaty with Russia: WWIII Coming Soon

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
U.S. poised to pull out of nuclear arms treaty with Moscow: source

An administration official confirmed on Friday that during his meetings next week with Russian officials, National Security Adviser John Bolton will inform Russia that the U.S. intends to pull out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Treaty, also known as the INF.

“Across two administrations, the United States and our allies have attempted to bring Russia back into full and verifiable compliance with INF," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Despite our objections, Russia continues to produce and field prohibited cruise missiles and has ignored calls for transparency.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the Trump presidency will have the RECORD for abandoning treaties :206:

Looks like WWIII is getting closer; yippy!!

GREAT NEWS!

Hopefully the goddamn space treaty and the nuclear test ban treaty is overturned next.

GO TRUMP!

An administration official confirmed on Friday that during his meetings next week with Russian officials, National Security Adviser John Bolton will inform Russia that the U.S. intends to pull out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Treaty, also known as the INF.

“Across two administrations, the United States and our allies have attempted to bring Russia back into full and verifiable compliance with INF," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Despite our objections, Russia continues to produce and field prohibited cruise missiles and has ignored calls for transparency.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the Trump presidency will have the RECORD for abandoning treaties

Tell that to Pocahontas .

Are ya skeered?

Seems you people are frightened of everything.

This is good news. Our nuclear arsenal is in sore need of an upgrade.

hey caddo is russia following this treaty?....just asking...

It has to be so because, 'the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity' said so.

It is a Fox News link; approved by Orange Cheeto as the ONLY REAL NEWZ in history. Jus' sayin'

Besides that point, the US currently has about 6,500 nuclear warheads, with about 1,350 deployed.

Yep; we need more so we can blow the spinning rock to Hell.

We need 30000 megatons, push the button now.

Last edited:
It has to be so because, 'the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity' said so.

It is a Fox News link; approved by Orange Cheeto as the ONLY REAL NEWZ in history. Jus' sayin'
So you'll be good with ANY news source as long as it promotes your view? Fox lies, remember?
I trust no news source

So you'll be good with ANY news source as long as it promotes your view? Fox lies, remember?
I trust no news source

No; you got it all wrong. Donny boi is a Fox News hound dog. Gotta B true.

th

Not to worry because if it does happen...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Lets see if I got this right...
Putin and Trump colluded so Trump could cancel the agreement and have a war with Russia.

Makes perfect sense.

Let's see.........they invaded Crimea............they put troops in Ukraine.........do exercises on the border of Poland and go.........can you get rid of your nukes..........

LOL..............Sure ........yeah we'll stand down..........:abgg2q.jpg:

ssbn731_1.jpg

All we need to take them out. Same with their Tryphoon Class............

Are you MAD CADDO..............bwahahahahaha

Forum List

Back