Typical Conspiracy Theory "Facts."

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
A Jan 15th Belfast Telegragh article was recently used to support the latest "MOSSAD did it" CT. In a PressTV interview Jack Lindblad claimed the US and MOSSAD were behind the Charlie Hebdo terror attack. The article claimed Lindblad is an American politician and US Senate (Green Party) candidate. As it turns out, Lindblad was elected to an internal and unpaid Green Party position, ran numerous times for the California Assembly - never for the US Senate - and was soundly defeated every time. This is the silliness upon which our CTs base their "Truther" BS. Lindblad, like those who promote such lunacy, are the new Nazis in America.

I tend to stick to the sorts of facts that are verifiable, such as were is "FLT77" or for that matter sufficient properly verified bits so as to constitute proof that "FLT77" existed at all, and that applies to all 4 of the alleged hijacked airliners.
Also bits like WHY did the towers & 7 just drop like they did? Fire? Really guyz?

I tend to stick to the sorts of facts that are verifiable, such as were is "FLT77" or for that matter sufficient properly verified bits so as to constitute proof that "FLT77" existed at all, and that applies to all 4 of the alleged hijacked airliners.
Also bits like WHY did the towers & 7 just drop like they did? Fire? Really guyz?

Ah, the "dozens of videos and live transmissions were all faked" retard has arrived.

Ah, the "dozens of videos and live transmissions were all faked" retard has arrived.

So if the airliners were REAL, were is the physical evidence and I do NOT mean mass quantity of pictures, but actual DOCUMENTATION that proves the identity of the bits that were recovered.

So if the airliners were REAL, were is the physical evidence and I do NOT mean mass quantity of pictures, but actual DOCUMENTATION that proves the identity of the bits that were recovered.

So if the airliners were REAL

If? LOL!
If they weren't, how were the videos faked?
How were the live witness accounts faked?

were is the physical evidence

Besides videos, DNA of passengers, luggage etc, engines, landing gear and the rest of the physical evidence?

If? LOL!

Besides videos, DNA of passengers, luggage etc, engines, landing gear and the rest of the physical evidence?

Speculation about HOW it may have been done doesn't negate the fact of what was done, and BTW: where is that forensic ID on that "landing gear" and exactly what "rest of the physical evidence" is there and how is it DOCUMENTED?

If? LOL!

Speculation about HOW it may have been done doesn't negate the fact of what was done, and BTW: where is that forensic ID on that "landing gear" and exactly what "rest of the physical evidence" is there and how is it DOCUMENTED?

Speculation about HOW it may have been done doesn't negate the fact of what was done

And your idiotic speculation doesn't negate the dozens of videos and thousands of witnesses.

where is that forensic ID on that "landing gear"

It's up your ass.

So you feel that moments after the planes hit, as heavy chunks of debris were raining onto the streets below, some government guys were driving around, dropping off faked debris, including debris that was injuring and killing people it was hitting?
Get help, 'cause you're fucked in the head.

These bizarre conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 merely cover up more important considerations--

Such as, why did U.S. intelligence agencies assist/steer foreign nationals? The pilot school that the terrorists trained in actually had CIA connections, and those guys were all being watched and monitored.

Why were they allowed such free access to commercial flights, given their obvious plans?

If? LOL!

what kind of bullshit "logic" is that?
there is no evidence supporting your version of events on 911 none whatsoever.
everything you present is speculation..

These bizarre conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 merely cover up more important considerations--

Such as, why did U.S. intelligence agencies assist/steer foreign nationals? The pilot school that the terrorists trained in actually had CIA connections, and those guys were all being watched and monitored.

Why were they allowed such free access to commercial flights, given their obvious plans?
:lmao::lmao:

The above is in support of the hijacked airliners used as weapons scenario, however, give it some serious thought, how would hijacked airliners account for the damage done that day?

:rofl::rofl:

The above is in support of the hijacked airliners used as weapons scenario, however, give it some serious thought, how would hijacked airliners account for the damage done that day?
:rofl:

Forum List

Back