Tx Satanists sue for their right to Ritual Abortion

You did change your mind you halfwit lol. Earlier you said: “The unborn does not supersede the right of the mother”
Fucktard.. that's not what I meant...

Let me spell it out for you since you are so God damned stupid...

The rights of an unborn that is not viable... do not supersede the rights of the mother.

The Texas law will be defeated because at 6 weeks the fetus is not even viable.

The mother can abort a non-viable fetus it if she wants... there's no moral issue at all.

BTW, SCOTUS will be hearing an abortion law from (I think it is Louisiana) later this year.

Fucktard.. that's not what I meant...

Let me spell it out for you since you are so God damned stupid...

The rights of an unborn that is not viable... do not supersede the rights of the mother.

The Texas law will be defeated because at 6 weeks the fetus is not even viable.

The mother can abort a non-viable fetus it if she wants... there's no moral issue at all.

BTW, SCOTUS will be hearing an abortion law from (I think it is Louisiana) later this year.
It may not be what you meant but it’s what you wrote you imbecile lol.

Anyway I’m glad you condemn the thousands of late term abortions that are committed every year. Good for you. You are not as vicious and debased as I thought you were.

Given your brain injury and Alzheimer’s I know it’s hard for you to follow our discussion. I’ll give you another chance to defend your position.

Let’s turn to the viability standard which you support. The viability argument is strictly for idiots: Why the Pro-Choice ‘Viability’ Argument is Garbage

Newborns are completely helpless and require enormous sacrifices from the parents to survive. Newborns are in no way viable. If you believe only the viable have rights you really should start killing infants.

By the way a 21 week old baby can survive on its own. So really you ought to favor rights for unborn babies post 21 weeks.

I brought that up to him as well, in post #54, and explained to him that premies are considered persons at a point where it's still legal to kill a baby of the exact same age, simply because of location. He completely ignored that and just about everything else I said, only to repeat the same inane non-arguments over and over.

Who says it ain't a baby? You? A doctor? A politician?

If fossilized bacteria is life on mars, than a two inch long human-in-progress is life on earth. The fact of the matter is, that two inch long speck will eventually form itself completely. You are essentially snuffing out a future man or woman's life, denying them a chance at life, accomplishing hopes and dreams and having a family of their own.

I'm sorry, but to snuff out a life just because someone didn't do the basic gratuity of wearing a FUCKING CONDOM than shame on you. You will burn in hell whether you believe in it or not.
DOCTORS call it FETUS, not baby.

Let’s turn to the viability standard which you support. The viability argument is strictly for idiots: Why the Pro-Choice ‘Viability’ Argument is Garbage

Good article, I like the last sentence, to sum it all up: The viability argument is not only grossly flawed, but morally heinous.

I'm surprised that anyone would still try to use that as an argument, when it has been thoroughly debunked, as arbitrary, illogical and unscientific.

Birth control is never 100% effective.

Also, you can't claim murder when something isn't viable.

If it can't survive without being attached to you... than it's no different than your arm or leg. It's living but not a separate living thing. If you remove your arm or leg or even your finger... it will die... same goes for a NON-VIABLE fetus. Neither of these things are a person because they are not viable.

It also isn't right to force women to have babies they don't want either.

But you don't care about the lives of women do you???

You think women are brood mares, am I right?

As I said before and I will say it again... Anti-abortion is all about misogyny, racism and classism.
Women are as sacred to me as children are. Both should have top notch medical care. What abortionists don't tell you is that 25 million unsafe abortions take place every year, resulting in 7 million complications for the women involved. Abortion is the leading cause of death during pregnancy. Of those, 30,000 - 70,000 women die each year around the world due to these complications. Regular childbirth results in only 700 deaths a year on average, a far cry from 70,000.

Abortions are not only unsafe for the mother, but but deadly for the baby inside of her. Look at a sonogram one time. Watch it. Watch the baby inside move around, kick, open his or her hands, and bob its head. You can SEE that happen. My mother saw me do it. Your mother probably watched you do it as well. They let us live, instead of trying to kill you before you could even have a say.

Women are as sacred to me as children are. Both should have top notch medical care. What abortionists don't tell you is that 25 million unsafe abortions take place every year, resulting in 7 million complications for the women involved. Abortion is the leading cause of death during pregnancy. Of those, 30,000 - 70,000 women die each year around the world due to these complications. Regular childbirth results in only 700 deaths a year on average, a far cry from 70,000.
Legal abortion is far safer than child birth.

It's illegal abortions that are the problem.... and that's why outlawing LEGAL abortion is a bad idea because women will turn to illegal abortions to end their pregnancies.

11.jpg

Same dumb pro-abortion arguments:

Ben Shapiro was wrong when he mentioned Alzheimers patients.

A person with Alzheimer's has a functioning brain... but a fetus before 26 weeks doesn't even have brain function at all.

And up to 13 weeks a fetus doesn't even have a brain to function with!

Repulsive, indeed. Thunderbird was absolutely right. Evil and disgusting.
So you're saying Terry Schiavo should have been kept alive even though she had no brain function?

Wow... that goes against what medicine practices... when it comes to people who are brain dead.

When someone is brain dead, doctors pull the plug.

Are they safe for the child?

Nope.
The mother's rights to her body supersedes that of a non-viable fetus.

Also a fetus up to 13 weeks doesn't even have a brain... so is the mother aborting a human or aborting a body?

I say it's a body.

What defines a person?

Is it only two arms, two legs, and 10 fingers?

Or is it Two arms, two legs, 10 fingers and a brain that functions??

The mother's rights to her body supersedes that of a non-viable fetus.

Also a fetus up to 13 weeks doesn't even have a brain... so is the mother aborting a human or aborting a body?

I say it's a body.

What defines a person?

Is it only two arms, two legs, and 10 fingers?

Or is it Two arms, two legs, 10 fingers and a brain that functions??
It doesn't matter at what time you kill it, you are stopping the process in which life is created. You kill a life before it has a chance to stand on its own.

Forum List

Back