Two Weeks Away...

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
We currently are two weeks away from having a full blown Recession.
(Three months of negative growth)

The stock market has erased all the gains of the past year. S&P and DOW are exactly where they were last February. Oil is three times the price... like Coffee and wheat and everything else. (How industries are going to reduce costs is beyond any rational thoughts)

Welcome to the New World Order.

The stock market has erased all the gains of the past year. S&P and DOW are exactly where they were last February. Oil is three times the price... like Coffee and wheat and everything else. (How industries are going to reduce costs is beyond any rational thoughts)

Time for a real reset.

People voted for this.

Democrats finally have destroyed the country

I don't know why anyone is surprised.....Everything the dems and (when they can) neocons touch turns to shit but they are all geriatric swells nearing their end so it's everyone else that's left holding their flaming bag of shit..

Blah, I almost hope the reset is into the fuckin' stone age. Let Lord Humongous run it for a spell.

STFU you moron, and go watch cartoons.
Yep, I watch the news every chance I get

1646751776750.png

I don't know why anyone is surprised.....Everything the dems and (when they can) neocons touch turns to shit but they are all geriatric swells nearing their end so it's everyone else that's left holding their flaming bag of shit..

Blah, I almost hope the reset is into the fuckin' stone age. Let Lord Humongous run it for a spell.
The vast majority of people who have walked the earth since the dawn of time have been slaves

We will just return to normal is all.

Once Trump's BFF decided to invade Ukraine, I sold my equities and put them in my money market account. I also purchased $75K in gold yesterday, as a way to make some gains.

Well, that's your problem, not mine.
Nothing is ever your problem, just like nothing is ever the problem of the DNC

No accountability. All problems eliminate from outside the DNC.

Isn't that right?

It must suck being the master race and being surrounded by morons all day.

Well, keep electing them everyone, cuz they are the master race after all and nothing they do adds to our problems.

Yep, I watch the news every chance I get

View attachment 612476
My issue has been Biden seems to dismiss American's concerns. The border, Afghanistan, supply chains, inflation and no is a crisis to him and his administration. What was a crisis to him was people vaccinating or not.

Now, we are in a crisis because we have a madman in Russia that views us as weak. I am not sure what the solution is but I'm not the President, and the President has no solutions at all.

My issue has been Biden seems to dismiss American's concerns. The border, Afghanistan, supply chains, inflation and no is a crisis to him and his administration. What was a crisis to him was people vaccinating or not.

Now, we are in a crisis because we have a madman in Russia that views us as weak. I am not sure what the solution is but I'm not the President, and the President has no solutions at all.
He is only a puppet and can only appear to be interested in Americans' concerns when his handlers program him to do so. He is not speaking with his own brain, any more than anyone else with dementia is speaking with their brain.

Nothing is ever your problem, just like nothing is ever the problem of the DNC

No accountability. All problems eliminate from outside the DNC.

Isn't that right?

It must suck being the master race and being surrounded by morons all day.

Well, keep electing them everyone, cuz they are the master race after all and nothing they do adds to our problems.
It seems that is the typical response.

He is only a puppet and can only appear to be interested in Americans' concerns when his handlers program him to do so. He is not speaking with his own brain, any more than anyone else with dementia is speaking with their brain.
He blames others for the problems and then wants credit for all the accomplishments. Typical politician. I was hoping he would be better than Obama but he is worse than Carter.

Forum List

Back