Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

I have often wondered how the Martin/ Zimmerman case would have turned out if the races were switched.
What if Zimmerman was a 30 year old Black man and Treyvon was a 17 year old White kid? Would you all still feel the same way? Do you think Zimmerman would have been found not guilty?
I doubt it. If Zimmerman was Black he'd be sitting in prison right now.

One thing I've noticed about this 2nd Amendment section is that lots of the posters here are leg humpers who like to gang up on people they don't agree with. I guess they think ganging up on folks will intimidate them and make them change their minds.

Ganging up on people? Sounds scary!

Is it more scary than when actual thugs gang up on someone in real life?

If Zimmerman had left Treyvon alone and minded his own business, I don't think he would have gotten into a fight with Treyvon. It's like he picked a fight with him by harassing/following him, and then shot him.

Zimmerman didn't "get into a fight" with Trayvon, the stupid thug attacked Zimmerman.

Ganging up on people? Sounds scary!

Is it more scary than when actual thugs gang up on someone in real life?
I've never been ganged up on in real life. Well---there was the time some mean girls bullied me in elementary school. Does that count?

And---what right did Zimmerman have to force Treyvon to stay indoors? Treyvon had done nothing wrong.
Turn the situation around. What if Treyvon was following/harassing Zimmerman? How do you think he would have reacted to being followed by a Black teenager?
LOL you are such a retard, there is no law against "following" people. And how you got to harassment is anyone's guess. Martin had no right to attack Zimmerman at ALL.

And---what right did Zimmerman have to force Treyvon to stay indoors? Treyvon had done nothing wrong.
Turn the situation around. What if Treyvon was following/harassing Zimmerman? How do you think he would have reacted to being followed by a Black teenager?

And---what right did Zimmerman have to force Treyvon to stay indoors?

Force? LOL!

Treyvon had done nothing wrong.

Until he attacked Zimmerman.

What if Treyvon was following/harassing Zimmerman? How do you think he would have reacted to being followed by a Black teenager?

He probably would have called 911. If Trayvon felt threatened, felt he was being stalked by a "creepy cracka", he could have called 911 while going home. He might still be alive today. Probably in jail, but still alive.

Sybrina Fulton, Treyvon Martin's Mom, was asked how she felt after George Zimmerman was found Not Guilty of murdering her son.
She said "It's OK. God is still on His throne".
She said so much with that one simple statement. I pray that I could be that gracious under the same circumstances.

LOL you are such a retard, there is no law against "following" people. And how you got to harassment is anyone's guess. Martin had no right to attack Zimmerman at ALL.
How would you like to be followed by a complete stranger? I wouldn't like it at all.

Question for the board: If you lived in a homogeneous society, would you feel safe enough to live without guns? Would you feel like your life and home is more secure if everybody around looked like you?

And---what right did Zimmerman have to force Treyvon to stay indoors?

Force? LOL!

Treyvon had done nothing wrong.

Until he attacked Zimmerman.

What if Treyvon was following/harassing Zimmerman? How do you think he would have reacted to being followed by a Black teenager?

He probably would have called 911. If Trayvon felt threatened, felt he was being stalked by a "creepy cracka", he could have called 911 while going home. He might still be alive today. Probably in jail, but still alive.
Do adult White males feel they have the authority to follow Black males that they are suspicious of?
I believe those 3 guys who followed and murdered Ahmaud Arbery felt that way. (sorry to change the story). I believe Zimmerman getting away with killing Treyvon gave those 3 men the confidence to do what they did. They just knew they were going to get away with that killing.

Do adult White males feel they have the authority to follow Black males that they are suspicious of?
I believe those 3 guys who followed and murdered Ahmaud Arbery felt that way. (sorry to change the story). I believe Zimmerman getting away with killing Treyvon gave those 3 men the confidence to do what they did. They just knew they were going to get away with that killing.

Do you think adult Hispanic males aren't allowed to follow Black males that they are suspicious of?

Do you think adult Hispanic males aren't allowed to follow Black males that they are suspicious of?
I live in a town that is about 80% Hispanic. They are peaceful easy going people---they don't follow or harass anybody.
Most of the police officers are Hispanic too. No problem with them ever.

Another cruel thing Zimmerman did was post a picture of Treyvon lying dead on the ground, on the internet.
That was just heartless. Ugly. Vile.

One of the men who helped murder Ahmuad Arbrey stood over him while he was bleeding to death and called him a "damn n*****".
It was just like an old fashioned lynching. Ahmuad hadn't done anything to those men. He hadn't broken any law. They killed him for NOTHING.
So tragic.

Forum List

Back