Two-thirds of college Democrats want ‘In God We Trust’ removed from U.S. currency — hardly any Repub

Actually,that was more illistration of the universal point i was really making:
No it wasn't, blowhard. You said all Christians thought this....whatever your bullshit was.
Or all Christians now think this...whatever your bullshit is. Period!

You may not be able to fight and see through the wall of denial and delusion you have built around yourself. But trust me, others can.

That your delusion demands that everything affirm it. At all times.
My views are based on science, reason and empirical truths. My beliefs conform to reality. I don't need to try and bend reality to justify my ideology.
Try it sometime.

So, you will assimilate knew knowledge into your faithy paradigm, once either your intellect or your conscience give you now choice (not many people running around claiming the earth doesn't revolve about the sun these days...can we call that, "monolithic", now?).
That's what science shows. If you call most people agreeing to easily demonstrable physical truths "monolithic" then I would call numbers, gravity and many other things part of people's "monolithic" beliefs.
Did I blow your mind when I said not all Christians believe all the same things? Sorry.

And that is all your tautological nonsense boils down to.
You sure love your poly-syllabic words, don't you? Do you think it makes you seem smart?
Or just an absurd poser? Ironically your inappropriate and frequent use of that word is in itself, a tautology.

Last edited:
YOur ignorance over what an established state religion MEANS, is noted and laughed at.

Our founders, would have looked at people like you, who find the mention of the Christian God in public, to be offensive, as want a be godless tyrants.

And they would have been right.

The peaceful everyone existing together future the multiculturalists promised US, is turning out to be a big fat lie.

What happens when Traditional Americans realized that they were lied to, are now the minority and will now be shit on and expected to like it?

Our Liberal founders intentionally left religion out of our government. They had seen the damage religious zealots could do

Conservatives have been fighting to insert God ever since.

Hint: You want God, go to church

There are no Traditional Americans.......only AMERICANS

YOur words are made up shit.

Our Age of Enlightenment founders, intentionally did not have an Established Religion in the government.

There was never any fear of Christians or Christianity, nor God Forbid, any hostility to them, as you modern libs demonstrate.

From the declarations of independence.

The Declaration of Independence: Full text

"the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them"

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator "

"with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence,"

Your fear of religious people, makes you a bigot.
They had no problems with people exercising their religious freedoms without interference from the government

But they insisted that religion not interfere with the government

God was rightfully left out of our Constitution

A couple of words on the dollar bill design, is not interfering with the government.

Your hostility to any public display, even the tiniest, reveals that you and yours are hostile to traditional Christian culture in this country.

And thus, that multiculturalism, was always a lie.
OK

How about....THERE IS NO GOD

Seems more honest

Most Americans disagree. Most American CULTURES, disagree.

Why should you and your get to design the money, and define what is acceptable, while the majority is told to shut the fuck up and get to the back of the line?

Xians, though, all believe in one dangerous thing: a non-existent entity that cares about them. "Infinite regression" is part of the mental geometry, how the world is perceived, a certain scopic drive.

'I turn, finally, to the question of reason and religion since Freud. In the wake of a political revolution, every faction tries to turn the massive dislocations, the temporary fluid or at least unclear conditions, the vacua of power, to its own advantage. The same thing happens after so-called "Copernican" revolutions. After Copernicus's Copernican revolution, on faction said: This shows that biblical geocentrism is false and so is any Bible-based religion. Another faction said: This shows we live in just the kind of universe you would expect an infinite God to create. After Freud's Copernican revolution, one faction said: This shows what a childish, pathetic retrograde deception religious belief amounts to. Another faction said: This shows how much deeper the human mind, and how much more mysterious the universe (that after all contains that mind) is than anything dreamed of by Descartes and the facile materialists he -- inadvertently - inspired. There is likely to be difficulty-verging-on-impossibility in finding a position from which to adjudicate these contests that has any chance of satisfying all contestants....Some people believe that the concept of reality has been fundamentally destabilized by the Freudian revolution and that it is no longer convincing to say that some things are real (like tables, chairs, dogs, frogs, viruses and electrons) and some things are not (like Santa Claus, unicorns, witches, phlogiston, honest politicians, and hell).'
(Earle WJ, Religion and Television)

College students are not being taught to think for themselves, but follow an agenda set by college professors and biased liberal media. Idiots.
Evidently, they are thinking

Separation of church and state
The state should not advocate religion

Xians, though, all believe in one dangerous thing: a non-existent entity that cares about them. "Infinite regression" is part of the mental geometry, how the world is perceived, a certain scopic drive.

You cannot disprove what they have faith in and believe. Thus, your statement is false and shows lack of mental evolution. No need to read the blather in quotes as your statement is enough to not continue.

Our Liberal founders intentionally left religion out of our government. They had seen the damage religious zealots could do

Conservatives have been fighting to insert God ever since.

Hint: You want God, go to church

There are no Traditional Americans.......only AMERICANS

Our Age of Enlightenment founders, intentionally did not have an Established Religion in the government.

There was never any fear of Christians or Christianity, nor God Forbid, any hostility to them, as you modern libs demonstrate.

"the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them"

They had no problems with people exercising their religious freedoms without interference from the government

A couple of words on the dollar bill design, is not interfering with the government.

Your hostility to any public display, even the tiniest, reveals that you and yours are hostile to traditional Christian culture in this country.

OK

Seems more honest

Why should you and your get to design the money, and define what is acceptable, while the majority is told to shut the fuck up and get to the back of the line?
I’ll make you a deal
Show proof there is a God and we can put it on our money

OK

Seems more honest

I’ll make you a deal
Show proof there is a God and we can put it on our money

That is my point. You see yourself as judge on which groups get to participate in the political process.

And feel that you have the right to bar some.

That makes you a bigot, discriminating based on religion.

College students are not being taught to think for themselves, but follow an agenda set by college professors and biased liberal media. Idiots.
Evidently, they are thinking

Separation of church and state
The state should not advocate religion
The state is not...but communist Saul Alinskey types like you are advocating Marx. Nobody believes we should have a state religion you over-the-hill hippie fucking dickhead.

All I know is that neighborhood after neighborhood for the most part where the Church is gone they are in decline. Since the Progs do not allow the release of who names who are doing the crime as we all know who is, the problem gets worse. They do however show videos for the local news ratings.

All U.S. coins bear the inscription, “In God We Trust,” and that’s been the case since 1938, according to the Treasury Department. Now it’s on every bill, as well.

But it might not be there for long, if Democratic college kids have their way.

In a survey conducted by College Pulse for The College Fix, two-thirds of left-leaning college students say the motto should be removed from all U.S. currency, while only 6% of Republican students agree that it should go.
Two-thirds of college Democrats want ‘In God We Trust’ removed from U.S. currency — hardly any Republicans agree

But we remain one nation under God, and the last act of President Abraham Lincoln when he was in office was to secure our national motto "In God We Trust" on a coin, his last act in Congress.
Bachmann: Abraham Lincoln ALMOST DIED, but added "In God We Trust" to American currency

th
th

As the Civil War drew to its end, Confederate General Lee surrendered to Union General Ulysses S. Grant on April 9, 1865 — Palm Sunday — near Appomattox Court House. Then, four days later, on April 14 — Good Friday — President Abraham Lincoln was shot by John Wilkes Booth at Ford’s Theatre. He would die the next day.
Abraham Lincoln Was Shot on Good Friday. Some Thought It Was Fate
Republicans are nationalist who love this nation.

Damn whiner, it was just an illustration. Of course, my underlying point is spot on, which is why you want to talk about anything other than my point.
Your illustration was a lie. Should I ignore it and act like it's true?
Hmm, no, it was spot on. You delusional religoous people HAVE to affirm your magical nonsense at all times. You have no choice. Well, you have the choice of discarding your magical nonsense....but that aint happenin

Hmm, no, it was spot on. You delusional religoous people HAVE to affirm your magical nonsense at all times. You have no choice. Well, you have the choice of discarding your magical nonsense....but that aint happenin
I have no religious dogma or hidebound beliefs. I just happen to be smart and rational enough, and a believer in science enough, to see in the endless universe and in the microverse a creating force and astoundingly complex laws that regulate it all, from the macro to the micro.
Who is governed by and a slave to nonsense? That is you, of course and you take pride in your stubborn ignorance.

Forum List

Back