Two-thirds of college Democrats want ‘In God We Trust’ removed from U.S. currency — hardly any Repub

OK

How about....THERE IS NO GOD

Seems more honest

Peanut-butter-jar2.jpg

There is a God. In God we trust.

We do not want evolution. The food industry does not want abiogenesis and yucky stuff like it happening in our food.

Christains in 1600: The earth revolving about the sun just shows gods design!
Except this was not the view of the church, idiot! You are too fucking stupid!

Christians in 1900: Our single, unique galaxy shows we are the center of the universe, and that it's gods creation!
Straw man bullshit! Give me a poll of Christians from the turn of the 20th century that ever said this.

Christians in 2000: The 100s of billions of galaxies show the wonder only acheivable by god!
You might be closer to the truth here, by accident.

Except this was not the view of the church,
You are right. I gave them waaaaaay too much credit. Strike "1600", and change it to 1800".

Give me a poll of Christians from the turn of the 20th century that ever said this.
All of them said it, once it was accepted fact. Furthermore, you might want to look at the Great Debate closely, and see who and what was driving each side.

You are right. I gave them waaaaaay too much credit. Strike "1600", and change it to 1800".
.Crack a book asshole. Read about Galileo Galilee and the heliocentric universe. You are only off by centuries.
All of them said it, once it was accepted fact. Furthermore, you might want to look at the Great Debate closely, and see who and what was driving each side.
"All of them" eh? Who made an atheist piece of shit like you a spokesman for ALL Christians?

No, FFI is correct on both points. Xians did turn Copernicus' idea to their benefit. One reference for this is Avakian, Away With All Gods! There are inked money stampers that superimpose the phrase "In reason we trust" available on the market. Enjoy.

The food industry does not want abiogenesis and yucky stuff like it happening in our food
That doesn't make sense. Abiogenesis would take long time.

Your maggoty type of evolutionist like rightwinger and you look in sewage pipes and ugly places for signs of life. This is the primordial soup that scum like you end up. You can stay there for a long time and turn into slime. Yet, life doesn't happen. Our food industry does not want evolution. None of us wants to look at filthy scumballs. The decent folks wil trust in God, know only life begats life, and make money to meet their obligations. We look to avoid that filth or yours. We want goodness and love :11_2_1043:.

Crack a book asshole. Read about Galileo Galilee and the heliocentric universe. You are only off by centuries.
No, you were right about the ignorant, intransigent church's position. 1800 was more correct than 1600. Wow, you are a sore winner!

"All of them" eh?
Yep,pretty much! Thats what people do, when new knowledge butts up against their archaic faith nonsense....they, eventually, assimilate it. The same will happen with evolution, eventually. It has already started.

#95: In this context, faith is easily mistaken for coercion and fear. It takes courage not to be afraid not to believe.

No, FFI is correct on both points. Xians did turn Copernicus' idea to their benefit. One reference for this is Avakian, Away With All Gods! There are inked money stampers that superimpose the phrase "In reason we trust" available on the market. Enjoy.
None of this has anything to do with my original point, i.e. the more science learns the more it looks like a super cosmic intelligence did indeed lay an incredibly complex and sophisticated order down that negates things like Darwin's view of
evolution.
So A, I don't need his deflections and distractions and B, his time line is really idiotic and fucked up. If some Christians thought the earth revolving around the sun was God's doing
then I would say, if a creator formed the universe (it didn't form itself) and the earth indeed rotates around the sun then I'd say they have good reason to believe such things.

Last edited:
#107 will have to do a serious ostrich imitation if and when considering the Miller-Urey volcanic spark experiment. What part of abiogenesis that "begets" life seems to be alluding the intellect on this one? When gasses from a volcano are electrified, they (produce [italics]) amino acids. That experiment was recreated by Livermore Labs. "We don't want evolution." It's not Homo sapiens' choice in the first place.

Christains in 1600: The earth revolving about the sun just shows god's design!

Christians in 1900: Our single, unique galaxy shows we are the center of the universe, and that it's god's creation!

Christians in 2000: The 100s of billions of galaxies show the wonder only acheivable by god!

got a link>>>

atheist 2019 ,,,the earth is flat, there are many genders, global warming will destroy the [planet next week,,

would you like me to continue???

my original point, i.e. the more science learns the more it looks like a super cosmic intelligence did indeed lay an incredibly complex and sophisticated order down that negates things like Darwin's view of
evolution.
That's infinitely regressive, tautological, useless nonsense.

Except the attempted refutation of evolution, itself a fact. That's just false horseshit.

#110: It does have to do with the validity of FFI's claim. The second point that was argued already contains the complexity fallacy: "a single unique galaxy." Incorrect.

#110: It does have to do with the validity of FFI's claim. The second point that was argued already contains the complexity fallacy: "a single unique galaxy." Incorrect.
When they thought it correct, they said it was proof of God's design. When they learned that was false, then the fact it was false became part of God's design.

Useless, tautological crap.

Yeesh, talk about first world problems. Next we can have congress pass a law to ban blue for boys, pink for girls.

No, you were right about the ignorant, intransigent church's position. 1800 was more correct than 1600. Wow, you are a sore winner!
Which church are you speaking of, first of all? You should start there. Without your moronic biased "everyone says this or thinks that" blanket assumptions you would have nothing to say at all. And you really don't in any case.
Yep,pretty much! Thats what people do, when new knowledge butts up against their archaic faith nonsense....they, eventually, assimilate it. The same will happen with evolution, eventually. It has already started.
You believe all Christians think monolithically as one and this shows a surprising lack of intelligence and nuanced thinking.

I mean for a person of average intelligence it would be surprising and highly presumptive.
For you it seems right in your wheelhouse of bias and ignorance.

That's infinitely regressive, tautological, useless nonsense.

Bullshit. It's very useful. God is good. God is love. In God we trust. It so good that it should be printed on our money. That's good tautology.

Abiogenesis takes a long time is useless. No one is going to wait as only stupid people believe it. Like I said, our food industry does not want evolution. People would not want it if they really thought about what primordial soup. Your type lives in it.

You believe all Christians think monolithically as one and this shows a surprising lack of intelligence and nuanced thinking.
Actually,that was more illistration of the universal point i was really making:

That your delusion demands that everything affirm it. At all times. So, you will assimilate knew knowledge into your faithy paradigm, once either your intellect or your conscience give you now choice (not many people running around claiming the earth doesn't revolve about the sun these days...can we call that, "monolithic", now?).

And that is all your tautological nonsense boils down to.

Forum List

Back