Two Rats in the White House?

Did Obama bow to the mole? Did the mole bring a teleprompter? These are important questions.

Your on the right track. I think he either was trying to push mole health care or offer peace terms for the White House mole wars.

The rat was standing behind the podium.

Why would any real American refer to President Obama as a rat?

Other than the fact that he represents a political party that you don't support, what warrants such a comparison?

Are you really that childish?

The rat was standing behind the podium.

Why would any real American refer to President Obama as a rat?

Other than the fact that he represents a political party that you don't support, what warrants such a comparison?

Are you really that childish?
Were you awake during the eight years of the Bush administration?

Oh wait ... Bush was a republican.

WASHINGTON – In his battle with the titans of Wall Street, President Barack Obama almost got upstaged by a rat.

But he didn't even seem to notice. Assuming that's what it was, scurrying in front of his podium Thursday in a sun-drenched Rose Garden.

Obama had just begun an afternoon statement to reporters lauding the end of a Senate filibuster on his financial overhaul plan when some kind of rodent — opinions differ on which — dashed out of the bushes to his right, just outside the Oval Office.

As photographers snapped away, the critter trundled straight past the gray podium with the presidential seal and made a bee-line for another set of bushes to Obama's left.

capt.3c64e8bfd6d442e38853b1509c1e94eb-3c64e8bfd6d442e38853b1509c1e94eb-0.jpg

Well it seems that the two legged type isn't the only rat in the White House these days. Or is it not PC to call it White any more? Liberals?

Suggesting the president is a rat? The worst thing he's done is to clean up Republican mess. Republicans are like pigs. They want to drag you down into the mud, roll around and get nasty dirty, and the pig LIKES it.

WASHINGTON – In his battle with the titans of Wall Street, President Barack Obama almost got upstaged by a rat.

But he didn't even seem to notice. Assuming that's what it was, scurrying in front of his podium Thursday in a sun-drenched Rose Garden.

Obama had just begun an afternoon statement to reporters lauding the end of a Senate filibuster on his financial overhaul plan when some kind of rodent — opinions differ on which — dashed out of the bushes to his right, just outside the Oval Office.

As photographers snapped away, the critter trundled straight past the gray podium with the presidential seal and made a bee-line for another set of bushes to Obama's left.

Well it seems that the two legged type isn't the only rat in the White House these days. Or is it not PC to call it White any more? Liberals?

Suggesting the president is a rat? The worst thing he's done is to clean up Republican mess. Republicans are like pigs. They want to drag you down into the mud, roll around and get nasty dirty, and the pig LIKES it.

Pigs are very intelligent creatures and are trained just like a dog without too much trouble. Pigs do not sweat in the way that we do because they do not have sweat glands, so they need to roll in mud to cool themselves down and protect themselves from the sun. The mud also helps them to get rid of any fleas or parasites on the pigs skin because the mud cracks off as it dries, taking the parasites with it. Perhaps the need to roll in mud is why they are thought of as dirty, but pigs are actually very clean animals, they will not soil their living or eating areas unless they are forced to by the circumstances in which they are kept.

Winston Churchill said "I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals".

The term ‘pig’ is often used to describe a person’s thoughtless or slobbish behaviour, but pigs are not stupid. Professor Stanley Curtis of Penn State University in USA taught pigs to perform a number of tasks including jumping over dumbbells and sitting next to and fetching different objects. The pigs still remembered what they had been taught three years later. Professor Curtis also showed that pigs could learn to play video games with a joystick, he said “Pigs are able to focus with an intensity I have never seen in a chimp.”

Comparing the GOP to pigs, is a compliment.

Pigs are very intelligent creatures and are trained just like a dog without too much trouble. Pigs do not sweat in the way that we do because they do not have sweat glands, so they need to roll in mud to cool themselves down and protect themselves from the sun. The mud also helps them to get rid of any fleas or parasites on the pigs skin because the mud cracks off as it dries, taking the parasites with it. Perhaps the need to roll in mud is why they are thought of as dirty, but pigs are actually very clean animals, they will not soil their living or eating areas unless they are forced to by the circumstances in which they are kept.

Winston Churchill said "I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals".

The term ‘pig’ is often used to describe a person’s thoughtless or slobbish behaviour, but pigs are not stupid. Professor Stanley Curtis of Penn State University in USA taught pigs to perform a number of tasks including jumping over dumbbells and sitting next to and fetching different objects. The pigs still remembered what they had been taught three years later. Professor Curtis also showed that pigs could learn to play video games with a joystick, he said “Pigs are able to focus with an intensity I have never seen in a chimp.”

Trained like a dog....and it's a compliment indeed. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dogs are very loyal, affectionate, friendly, and studies have proven that dog owners have lower blood pressure. They aren't called "man's best friend" for nothing.

Dogs are very loyal, affectionate, friendly, and studies have proven that dog owners have lower blood pressure. They aren't called "man's best friend" for nothing.

And TRAIN easily. TRAIN very easily.

Comparing the GOP to pigs, is a compliment.....Lonestar_Logic 6/7/10

Some do, some don't.

And if you must use my quote as your sig line, then you should use the entire quote. Unless of course you're too dishonest to do that.

Last edited:

Some do, some don't.

And if you must use my quote as your sig line, then you should use the entire quote. Unless of course you're too dishonest to do that.

I haven't used your quote as my sig line....so you might want to make sure you know what you are talking about....or have you not been "trained" to do that?

It is a mole. A golfer. Very unusual to see one in daylight. Probably caused by an electrical short or an attempt to poison it or drown it on the lawn to the presidents right side.

A GOLFER?????

I am a golfer. I don't look anything like that little guy, scurrying across in front of President Obama's podium there.

Are you sure you didn't mean to say gopher?

Oh - memo to OP author: Go fuck yourself.

....they need to roll in mud...they are thought of as dirty, they will ...soil their living or eating areas..., ...pigs still remembered what they had been taught three years later... could learn to play video games with a joystick...able to focus with an intensity I have never seen in a chimp.”

True. I've never met a repub who could remember something for more than a minute, nevermind 3 years.

And pigs won't soil their living areas unless it's necessary. Repukes have been soiling the nation since at least the 1970's

However, I suspect the repukes are better at video games. No proof. Just a hunch

Some do, some don't.

I haven't used your quote as my sig line....so you might want to make sure you know what you are talking about....or have you not been "trained" to do that?

I see it that bottom of your post. Perhaps is called something else, but surely you knew what I was referring to. Or would rather just argue over semantics? Which is the only argument you got.

Forum List

Back