Two questions about Justice Scalia's passing

MSNBC's Chrissy Matthews and L. O'Donnell on their shows last night claimed with straight faces that Obama could "appoint" the next SGJ.
That's an example of intentionally lying to their audiences.
President Trump and the majority REP Senate will decide the next SGJ. In eight years President Trump and his Senate could put 5-6 radical Right SGJ's on the bench.
Effectively taking back America for real Americans.
There really is a GOD!
Praise God!

LOL- because of course- God had Scalia killed- so that President Obama could nominate his successor- so that the GOP could stall and avoid confirming his successor for 11 months.

There really is a God!

(which one? doesn't matter........my vote is for the Flying Spaghetti Monster)
God has a dark sense of humor -- killing him on President's Day weekend,

during black history month,

in an election year.

:/

MSNBC's Chrissy Matthews and L. O'Donnell on their shows last night claimed with straight faces that Obama could "appoint" the next SGJ.
President Trump and the majority REP Senate will decide the next SGJ. In eight years President Trump and his Senate could put 5-6 radical Right SGJ's on the bench.
There really is a GOD!
Praise God!

LOL- because of course- God had Scalia killed- so that President Obama could nominate his successor- so that the GOP could stall and avoid confirming his successor for 11 months.

There really is a God!

(which one? doesn't matter........my vote is for the Flying Spaghetti Monster)
Everyday the REP Senate can rub Obama's face in his own shit for behaving like a fucking banana republic tin-pot dictator is a good day.
I guarantee the Senate will rub Obama's face in his own shit until after Trump is inaugurated.
HEY OBAMA! Karma has a bigger dick than your 'tranny' wife!

Justice Scalia to Russian anti-doping boss: Fake deaths in Obama/Putin parallel script for suicide bombers
The nth episode in the parallel detonation of illuminati suicide bombers "Putin" and "Obama".
Fake deaths that suicide bombers Obama and Putin will confess range from
- Obama's granny in her bed in Hawaii one day before the 2008 election to Judge Scalia, just before Obama's full detonation, his confession of "the most sophisticated conspiracy in the History of Politics" shortly after his staged arrest "on live TV".
- murder of Boris Nemtsov days before "Putin" torches the Novodevichny monastery, both acts in yet another parallel script staged as close to the Kremlin as it gets..... to leading Russian anti-doping official shortly before "Putin" fully detonates by "fleeing to Beijing".

Both suicide bombs detonated while Putin and Obama complete ther main missions as classic bombers
Fake deaths of Scalia and boss of russian doping agency staged while Putin and Obama try to complete what they have to before they can fully detonate:
- Putin bombing civilians in Syria pushed to several hospitals reduced to rubble in one day.
- Obama bombing the constitution in the US, completing the "disarm citizens" agenda, of which "coincidentally" Scalia's fake death is also part of.

ALL in Blog
Illuminati parallel and reversed scripts: Justice Scalia Russian anti-doping boss Fake deaths, Obama/Putin suicide bomber parallel scriptT

One for the liberals of the board: How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
One for everyone else present: Were your first thoughts about his surviving loved ones or about the successor Obama will name?

Why would I celebrate anyone's death?

I really don't know anything about Scalia's family- my first thought was that this was a tragedy for his friends and family.

How did you celebrate when you heard the news?
I don't subscribe to any form of liberalism. Of course I didn't celebrate anything. It.

But you subscribe to Right Wing Nut Jobbery- so that means you do celebrate Scalia's death so you can use it to attack anyone you disagree with- because that is what you right wing nut jobs do.
Lol. Be honest with yourself for a sec. You have no idea what "right wing" even means, do you? I mean aside from the bullshit liberal op-eds you get your worldview from. I'll give you a hint: it's not synonymous with conservatism (which is technically a sister of liberalism and on the left btw) or the Republican Party.

In fact, fuck it. Here's another hint: rightist thought predates the Enlightenment while leftist thought more or less originated in that time period, at least as a coherent and formally developed strain of thought.

Last edited:
Scalia will go down in history as one of the most brilliant legal minds of all time, like Benjamin Cardozo and Oliver Wendell Holmes.

The president spoke very highly of Scalia after learning of his death.

... after finishing his round of golf.
Someone on the Right said Obama spoke too soon, not allowing the body to be cold. :rolleyes:

Oh, I guarantee the body had long since assumed room temperature before he spoke, much like the IQs of the average liberal commenting on the topic.

Are you always in the habit of wasting bandwidth on stating the obvious ? Some comments just aren't worth making. Just saying

You just don't like it when I tell the truth! :D

There really is a GOD!
Praise God!

What the heck is a SGJ?

Justice Scalia to Russian anti-doping boss: Fake deaths in Obama/Putin parallel script for suicide bombers
ALL in Blog
Illuminati parallel and reversed scripts: Justice Scalia Russian anti-doping boss Fake deaths, Obama/Putin suicide bomber parallel scriptT
24 Feb 2016 - Days later, another fake death in another parallel script:
Pope Francis: Roles include confessing murder of his 7 months pregnant gatekeeper
http://illuminati-fake-deaths.blogspot.com/2016/02/pope-francis-will-confess-murder.htm

Forum List

Back